Special world Usc1 opening soon 8-2-2022

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date

Deleted User - 419875

Please discuss all things about the Usc1 world. Thanks.

Deleted User - 419875

I do believe it will be random but closer together.

Ismelly

Reaction score
Why is prem exchange on?
I thought classic worlds = no exchange

Edit1: currently enjoying UK classic…no prem exchange.
Also, maybe rename from classic to high performance if you’re not going to turn off prem exchange.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 419875

Sadly we can not. We attempted to try it once and told we couldn't do it again... SORRY.. :(

Luka Doncic

Reaction score
So what makes this a classic world?
Why not name it high performance?

Also, you’re saying that US will basically never have a no prem exchange world correct?

giphy.gif

Deleted User - 419875

So what makes this a classic world?
Why not name it high performance?

Also, you’re saying that US will basically never have a no prem exchange world correct?
There is not a lot of difference between the 2 types besides one is slightly faster but not a speed world and one has "old" settings and the other has "new" settings. Most of you have heard about our High Performance and Classic worlds. While most markets use the term Classic, the Tribal Wars International community often refer to these special worlds as 'High Performance'.

- High Performance will be more challenging, including new, settings at a higher pace. Besides the higher speed and slightly more 'unusual' settings, there will be no difference with regular worlds. It will also contain premium features. High performance world are used for our inter server tournaments.

- Classic will run challenging, but older, settings at a higher pace. This should be the former 'high performance' this community is used to, with minimal premium features activated (as usual).

We can never say never, have a no prem. exchange world, but, more then likely may not have one in the foreseeable future.

Ismelly

Reaction score
- Classic will run challenging, but older, settings at a higher pace. This should be the former 'high performance' this community is used to, with minimal premium features activated (as usual).

We can never say never, have a no prem. exchange world, but, more then likely may not have one in the foreseeable future.
Thanks for the response kawoni.

A couple of statements I’d like to make and one last round of questions before I’m done.

This world has ALL the premium features activated Is it truly a classic?

UK server just started a classic world with no prem exchange. Almost identical settings as well except building speed 4 and unit speed 1. Was the question asked to Inno, if that could be mirrored here?

From what I’ve seen in the forums, US servers has been begging for one world like this for a while now. I understand this was tried in the past and your wrists were slapped due to trying it without approval but, as the saying goes,
“No’s are free. It doesn’t hurt to ask”

If you get another no, we’ll that was expected. If you happen to get the approval, it would be something crazy I think and the community would greatly appreciate you (and the team) voicing our desires.

Thanks,
Ismelly

Deleted User - 419875

Thanks for the response kawoni.

A couple of statements I’d like to make and one last round of questions before I’m done.

This world has ALL the premium features activated Is it truly a classic?

UK server just started a classic world with no prem exchange. Almost identical settings as well except building speed 4 and unit speed 1. Was the question asked to Inno, if that could be mirrored here?

From what I’ve seen in the forums, US servers has been begging for one world like this for a while now. I understand this was tried in the past and your wrists were slapped due to trying it without approval but, as the saying goes,
“No’s are free. It doesn’t hurt to ask”

If you get another no, we’ll that was expected. If you happen to get the approval, it would be something crazy I think and the community would greatly appreciate you (and the team) voicing our desires.

Thanks,
Ismelly
Thank you for the questions. and I will try to answer them as best I can.

A classic world does not have NO prem. features it has minimal features. So, this is a first world for us also as it has a 2 village start which is not a classic setting either. But. I think it just falls under the veil of what do we call it and for the lack of a better name lets call it classic. It's really that simple.

I am unaware of how Bookie does his Classic worlds, I just know we all have to have certain premium features during this world as per Inno. It does not mean that every classic world will have those settings it just means that this one does. and so will the UK.

When they said we were getting this world we ran around with some awesome settings that we spoke about after the last classic world last year and those were some of the settings that I posted and Inno told us what we could keep and what we couldn't.
All we can do is ask and trust me we do. We Ask.... We get told no alot LOL.

Deleted User - 419875

Hey!
Just to make things clear.
Looks like all PP related stuff is activated, does that mean that speeding up the construction and building with a -20% cost thanks to the PP option is also activated?
It should not be active.

Deleted User - 419875

Any quest tree active? (or/and rewards?)
That will be my second and most likely last question.
Thanks for the answer(s)
Quests are active, awards are not..
You are welcome.

Squa

Reaction score
It seems like there are settings active which were not supposed to be active according to Kawoni's posts in this thread.
Is it possible to turn those settings off? Judging by the responses from discord server it is pretty apparent that players were very excited about this new world and that the changes in settings are dissapointing.

The two settings which seem to be active while they were not supposed to be are:
-Speeding up construction and -20% cost
-Rewards from building upgrades.

I think the community would be grateful if these could be turned off as we all expected them to be. Perhaps for the rewards those could be left on because otherwise there is a large inbalance for the start in those who were able to benefit from it and those who could not. The first setting has grave impact throughout the entire world and it would be great if we can play a high performance world where the performance truly matters.
~Squa

Deleted User - 419875

It seems like there are settings active which were not supposed to be active according to Kawoni's posts in this thread.
Is it possible to turn those settings off? Judging by the responses from discord server it is pretty apparent that players were very excited about this new world and that the changes in settings are dissapointing.

The two settings which seem to be active while they were not supposed to be are:
-Speeding up construction and -20% cost
-Rewards from building upgrades.

I think the community would be grateful if these could be turned off as we all expected them to be. Perhaps for the rewards those could be left on because otherwise there is a large inbalance for the start in those who were able to benefit from it and those who could not. The first setting has grave impact throughout the entire world and it would be great if we can play a high performance world where the performance truly matters.
~Squa
I am sorry, I asked about that also. Was told to leave them on as we were having issues with the starts of the worlds and had to rearrage some world starts to today. So, it got lost in the shuffle, I will ask again if it will break anything if I shut them off..

Deleted User - 419875

what about events, events offers, and war packages?
There should be no war packages and it is going to depend on the event on what is allowed with our settings, but I would not hold your breath to have any of these on this new world.