speed of w2

DeletedUser

the administration of n00bs believes that it would be good idea if we increase the speed of the word because all players want to end this world as fast as is possible or make a vote if the players of w2 want to increase the speed

if we do that i think we will have better wars :bar::bar::bar::bar::bar::bar:

DeletedUser

World speed is not changed in the middle of a world. Sorry.

DeletedUser

Well, are now at 300 players, moral and restarts should be disabled and the 1/3 coin should also be ineffect here soon. IDK when, but suppose to be soon. All we can do Black is kill off other small players and then make it to where the final couple tribes fight or die of boredness... which seems to be the biggest factor is people leaving this world. Can't go a single day without something happen and not saying just in my tribe but other tribes as well.

DeletedUser

Now down to 275 players. Will we see the morale be dismantled soon?

DeletedUser

Why? They have 324 players and we are now down to 272. Almost 30 players below the promised morale removement.

DeletedUser

proportionally they started with alot more people. so percentage wise they are farther ahead then us. and if you look and compare their map to ours. they are far closer to finishing the world. so really stop complaining i got tired of it when sara did it and I am sure the staff look at you all as a bunch of children wanting more and more. let them do their job and be happy you have cheaper nobles

DeletedUser

Well hello to you to pikachu.

Have you read the thread "Closure and End Game Goals for World 2"?
It's clearly stated there what will happend when in this world. Now if admins/mods have changed their mind about this, well I won't mind. But if they do, a small notice in the forum would be nice.
But when they say that morale will be removed when it's less than 300 players left, i'm counting on that.

I am not complaining. I question why the morale haven't been removed.
And really, I don't care if you are tired of "the complaining". And if the staff see me as a child then so be it. Am I not right in asking why the set up of this world are not being followed?

I'm not a naggy old man/ irritating child looking for an argument so I can throw around insults and just be irritating. I'm simply asking.

I applaud the admins/mods for their work and dedication (have never been poorly treated either in the US nor the .net servers), but when I pay for a game I think I have the right to question things in the public forum.

Please forgive any grammar errors due english is not my first language.

I wish you a good day

DeletedUser

Morale will soon go away. Nothing wrong with politely asking about it on the forum. It's only a problem when players complain to the mods and admins.

DeletedUser

honestly yeah it is okay to ask the question about why the rules have not been followed. so you are right on that note. i am just saying since sperg started their complaints most of the threads on here has been people asking about end game rules over and over. yes we are bellow 300 so we can expect that coming up soon here the moral will be dropped and restart. but right when we hit under 500 we didnt get 1/3rd coins right away. we most likely got it when we were at 450. things take time that dont happen right away and the staff are most likely following a time schedual like (the week after they hit 300 people we will implement no moral.) so it might not happen instentaneous. and this question can easily be answered faster if you message the mods directly. there doesnt need to be a thread about it because if you havent noticed it takes them a week to reply to threads. they usually reply to PM's faster.

DeletedUser548

The proper way to go about asking for morale to be taken off, because the world is under x amount of players, is to send in a ticket ingame. You'll get a response within 24 hours usually, and the staff will have to reply directly to you, instead of generally on a public forum.

That being said, back to the original point of this thread... I believe that it has already been stated that a worlds speed cannot be changed after it has started. I'm just too lazy to look up to see who posted it... :p

DeletedUser

Pikachu:
I can imagine there is a time plan to. But we don't know for sure, that's why i'm asking. Perhaps the mods haven't noticed we are below 300, so I figured, hey, why not ask in the forum? However I know what you mean and agree to a certain degree.

Dahr:
Both you and Pikachu are right ofcourse. I did not think about PM or ticket, I apologize for that. I just thought when there already is a thread about the settings in this world I should use it. I did not want/ would not create a new thread only for this matter.

I guess i'll just wait for the morale removement now :). Or should I send a ticket anyway?

BR

DeletedUser

if you are curious as to when they will be romving it then go ahead and send the ticket in. and then you can post on here what you find out.

DeletedUser

Just private message Aliyah. She's got a lot on her plate, can't always read every forum. I'm sure it'll be implemented as soon as innogames allows

DeletedUser2758

there is no problem with morale we noble elite and without changing the morale...
n00bs :truelove: