Speed rounds

DeletedUser2758

When we will have speed rounds in us server?
I hope soon :D

PS.i mean when we will have our server for speed rounds!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2069

this has been posted about several times now you should of just kept with one of the previous post about speed

DeletedUser1093

facepalm2.jpg

DeletedUser

We need speed rounds. I don't see why not and it would bring people to the server with lots of fresh pp ;)

DeletedUser2069

We dont have them due to the lack of people on this server I am sure

DeletedUser

Well considering speed rounds are like 100 people I think we are good. I really want this server to get them because it would be really fun for the .us players to play together.

DeletedUser2069

100 people play for free on speed not 100 people total

DeletedUser

well, i know there would be at least 100 people interested. so we could pass that 100 person mark i'm sure.

DeletedUser

Exactly and I know how speed rounds work. In fact im playing the one right now and the time is awkward for the people in the US so i would want a speed match that is more playable.

DeletedUser

Yeah, the timing is really awkward, which is the reason i haven't played a lot of speed rounds. if i could actually play one in my time zone i would be playing almost every speed round. there's a lot of people keeping quiet about this because they don't think it will ever happen. but the fact is that if there was speed on this server people would flock over here to play speed.