Speed Rounds

DeletedUser

I'm new on this server, the server came Portuguese, I think that opening the Speed ​​Rounds this server, meant that many players come to play here.
I would love to know if you are thinking about opening or not, because a lot of game Speed ​​Rounds on other servers and would like to play this well.

DeletedUser

Hi, and welcome to our server. Glad you are here to play.

There have been many threads on this very topic. Currently, there are no immediate plans to open speed worlds here, however, this topic is always under consideration and we do discuss it regularly. We hope at some point in the future that we will be able to offer them, but for now, no speed worlds.

DeletedUser

Primarily it is that our server is not large enough to support the addition of speed rounds. Yes, speed would attract some new players, but the estimates are not high enough yet. The fastest way for us to justify this addition would be for there to be more players on the server. We need new players. If you know anyone who could come and play, please invite them when the new world is announced.

DeletedUser

It certainly would be happy to invite new players to play on this server, but if I was the only player to call each other, would not make a big change in the number of members of this server, which would not change anything in the opening rounds of speed.

DeletedUser

Agreed, that note was to anyone and everyone reading. Every new player helps.

DeletedUser2716

Well, I can personally say. I win quite frequently on .net(Not under this name of course), and will be buying premium to have the many features that help in winning rounds. I look forward to seeing a speed server on .us.

Btw, Magic welcome back.

DeletedUser

Primarily it is that our server is not large enough to support the addition of speed rounds. Yes, speed would attract some new players, but the estimates are not high enough yet. The fastest way for us to justify this addition would be for there to be more players on the server. We need new players. If you know anyone who could come and play, please invite them when the new world is announced.

I see this alot :O. Nice grammar Jesse. Props.

DeletedUser

Well, I can personally say. I win quite frequently on .net(Not under this name of course), and will be buying premium to have the many features that help in winning rounds. I look forward to seeing a speed server on .us.

Btw, Magic welcome back.

Brad this is my server. Gtho. :smack:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Btw, Magic welcome back.

Edit:
and will be buying premium to have the many features, else i cant win the speed rounds (rofl)