Speed Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Just wondering, is there ever going to be a speed round on this sever because it would be useful in getting players from different countries to co-play.

If so, anyone from America fancy co-playing with me?

DeletedUser173

I doubt there will be speed for at least a year or so, I'd estimate there'd be at least 6-10 worlds before speed starts.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I doubt there will be speed for at least a year or so, I'd estimate there'd be at least 6-10 worlds before speed starts.

I'd agree that a year sounds about right, might be slightly fewer worlds though, at least on .co.uk they are starting their speed server this week and they currently have five worlds running.

DeletedUser

Don't copy .co.uk, they are doing really bad because they didn't listen to the players.

Ok then,

does anyone fancing co-playing the first speed server of the .co.uk server with me then and I'll do the same when .us gets a speed server too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Don't copy .co.uk, they are doing really bad because they didn't listen to the players.

Err?

They're hardly doing poorly.

Three of their five worlds had their settings chosen by Innogames, and the other two worlds had great settings.

DeletedUser

We need more players to open a speed server! Why must a lot of users ask about a speed server? Can´t image the number of active players here?

.co.uk is one of the best "language - versions" from tribalwars!
I hope .us will be also perfect :)

DeletedUser

We need more players to open a speed server! Why must a lot of users ask about a speed server? Can´t image the number of active players here?

.co.uk is one of the best "language - versions" from tribalwars!
I hope .us will be also perfect :)

It only takes 100 members to make a speed server buts in the timezones people live in.

DeletedUser

It only takes 100 members to make a speed server buts in the timezones people live in.

Interesting facts you have. Actually, what's the word where people claim something is true when it actually it isn't? ...

First 100 players to join a speed round get in for free, meaning they don't pay for premium to have access to the server. Not that you only need 100 players to have a speed round. Sure, you have your fun while a company makes no profit, sounds great to those at Hamburg right?:rolleyes:

DeletedUser329

Interesting facts you have. Actually, what's the word where people claim something is true when it actually it isn't? ...

First 100 players to join a speed round get in for free, meaning they don't pay for premium to have access to the server. Not that you only need 100 players to have a speed round. Sure, you have your fun while a company makes no profit, sounds great to those at Hamburg right?:rolleyes:

I think DUG would of been better than DAW . :)

<3

DeletedUser

Once .us has more players I'm sure they will eventually have a speed round.

Status
Not open for further replies.