Speed?

DeletedUser

I was wondering considering we only have 11.000+ Members on the server, why not have a Speed World, before world 2 begins, make people more welcome, and getting them more experienced instead of being filled with 36 pointers and barbarian villages? It's just an opinion of mine, i think it would help and get them used to the game, instead of the forums also getting spammed of questions about the game, you could make the Speed world restart every 2 months or so, to give beginners more chances? :D

DeletedUser

not a good idea...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser173

There's no way enough people could join unless they made it so anyone could join... otherwise, only a few people would join and it would be boring.

DeletedUser631

I´m from Germany ;) and i think it would be very good
The sds-Rounds on the German server had only 200 - 250 players so i think it is not a problem do make a speed-round because i think many player want to test it

(Sorry for my english xDD)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
There will most likely need to be far more players and worlds before a speed server is considered. ie. .uk still does not have a speed server and has 5 worlds.

DeletedUser

for now a speed round makes very little sense. Think about it kohle, if only so few of that amount of total players play your speed server, then this would be just about empty here. The server needs to be fuller for that.