SPERG: Fail Tribe, in a FAIL world :(

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, us02 has plunged into a classic TribalWars small server death spiral. It has become a FAIL world, and barring the step-up of any players of quality, will become a hugs world, with 3rd rate players hiding in a dominant tribe.

As one example, this SPERG player sent a message to me a few hours ago:
VonWagner on 18.02. at 23:01
I'm VonWagner. I conquered Jeff.civ.
LOL. What an arrogant 3rd rate player is the prideful liar VonWagner.
It speak volumes about the childish mentality inside SPERG, and how "they" see their us02 "accomplishments".

In fact, VonWagner spotted a recent conquer, probably using the "c" in tribalwarsmap, and with the arrogant impunity that SPERG enjoys in this FAIL world, simply launched a nuke and 2 or 3 nobles and took a recently taken village, then believes he conquered a player who has villages remaining.

No, Mr. VonWagner, you did not conquer jeff.civ. TWStats says you are a Liar.

But it does show that players with your questionable record compared to others in world us02, many of whom are no longer in this world, have managed to plunge us02 into a FAIL world in only 3 months.

You are a classic hugger, and bottom dweller. You tag along behind others, hide in the skirts of a dominant tribe, doubtless use overwhelming resources that others provide & feed to you, and have no real need of skill in defense or contermeasure preparation, since there are no real competitors... part of the very definition of the FAIL world that SPERG has been instrumental in creating. Stats clearly show this, and my small LC attack that destroyed all of your defense which I decided to send on you to test the point when you took that village, proves it.

I killed all of your defense with a few hundred LC, and can read the map and TWStats, to understand how you got those resources which I plundered from you.

And then you dare to tell me not to attack you, since I launched the attack "before" you took the village.

I saw the conquer, and knew to my own satisfaction that you were a nOOb and utterly not a top 100 player in any .NET world, and send a few LC to prove my point... killing thousands ... in fact ALL .... of your defense, and plundering tens of thousands of resources from you. Thank you for that, but the thanks goes not to you of course, but to your teammates. You are merely the one that managed to bungle their efforts and lose troops and resources they earned.

Well, Mr. unskilled paduan learner, you were online, you saw me launch the attack, and you utterly failed to understand what the attack was, or even when it was launched, much less why it was launched. I should have sent more LC, since even I underestimated how much resources your tribemates sent to you in that village, so quickly.

LOL in your face.

Normally, you would probably cry big crocodile tears and childishly say that I am talking trash as part of an enemy tribe. But, Im not tribed, and am talking facts.

You are trying to bully with words, and cover for your own profound cowardice and weakness, which is directly contributing to causing us02 to FAIL.

If you wish to assert that you are a skilled player like you imply, then you will need to provide your record in a competitive world, as what you have "accomplished" here, including your "conquer" of a player (TWStats in fact calls you a flat out Liar in that regard, or else you fail to comprehend the English language).

Truth time, and sad time for most "average" players who play TribalWars in the us02 server....

SPERG = Tribe of small time FAIL players

Unfortunately for us02.

And more ominiously, for the owners and financial future of the .us servers.

Truthfully, us02 should be closed, award the "victory" to SPERG, give each of the "victorious" members their richly deserved Premium Points reward of about 5 points, save the electricity and wear & tear on the server's hard drive, and credit remaining time to existing PP players -- then open a new .us world and hope TribalWARS players return.

DeletedUser

So I was gonna give you the same amount of respect I feel everyone on this forum deserves, but then I saw this:

send a few LC to prove my point... killing thousands ... in fact ALL .... of your defense, and plundering tens of thousands of resources from you. Thank you for that, but the thanks goes not to you of course, but to your teammates. You are merely the one that managed to bungle their efforts and lose troops and resources they earned.

You're a fool if you're seriously trying to imply that the the number of troops lost has any bearing on your or VonWagner's skill. It's a mathematical formula that even the newest of players know can be figured out in the Rally Point simulator and Wagner has absolutely no control over how it works.

That being said, you either did not send a "few LC," or you did not kill "thousands."

That, along with several other of your ridiculous insinuations (like the fact that we must be feeding him resources or that none of us has any defensive skills or abilities), really needs to be backed up with documented facts, or you really just look like an idiot.

Also, learn to condense. Yeesh.

DeletedUser

WOT #3 from pear for the evening. I think WOT #2 was my favorite to read however.

DeletedUser

So I was gonna give you the same amount of respect
No, you are not and no you never planned to. But that's OK, you are a loyal member in his tribe. All is cool here.

You're a fool if you're seriously trying to imply that the the number of troops lost has any bearing on your or VonWagner's skill.
Wagner failed to adjust to any of the finer points, and failed to plan the takeover in a skilled manner. He is not require to exhibit timing or skill, but did not in fact do it in any event, as my attack with will under 1000 LC showed.

like the fact that we must be feeding him resources or that none of us has any defensive skills or abilities
Nope, no skill is needed when a single tribe of huggers is too doominant, especially 3 months into a new world. Sure, people can have individual skills. No, you dont need them, and do not use them.

You are not truthful, or else dont understand the game, if you think for a millisecond that when a world is as imbalanced as us02 has become, that there is room for skill.

Oh sure, you have to defend. Oh sure, you can push a finger on a key and send a tight train. But you do not fight for survial with the outcome in doubt, hanging on a timing, or getting into a train. The outcome is the same, on a large scale, no matter what.

There are a few chances to "save" this world, but not many. SPERG had to fight its way into the top spot, and I presume from that that it can stay together and remain there. The world has reached diminishing returns, since most are now going to in fact be raising villages for the slow coin-moderated oozing but steady takeover, going into endgame after only 3 months. There is no way to stop a properly running tribe in SPERG's position from bulldozing to the end.

Of course, SPERG could fall apart, good players could agree to and agree to fight, to extend the competitiveness of the world (like we have done in some old-world .NET servers). But based on what I have seen over the weeks, that is not going to happen here in .us; there are not enough of the "right kind" of players here to do it. Its likely on track as a classic failure example of a small world server; this phenomena is well known and understood by those who have run or played these; the .NET are not small worlds, but the language-specific worlds are often very similar to this world, in terms of size and relative player personality representation.

So, its not really an honest world, from the owner's view, to represent it as competitive for the future; it has FAILED.

And SPERG has "won".

You cannot argue against the state of the game, nor historical performance of players, TWStats shows it clearly.

Learn to read.
Learn to think.
Learn to express yourself.

That being said, you either did not send a "few LC," or you did not kill "thousands."
LOL, now you are the fool.
Learn to hold your tounge, when you either don't comprehend the game, or don't know what you are talking about.

In this case, you certainly don't have a clue what you are talking about, LOL.
Perhaps you also dont comprehend the game.
Learn to use the Sim, and check your babble before you make posts that contradict what is already past fact.
Or ask him for the report :).

Its not my job to spoon feed you on what can occur in the game, or why.
I only state what happened.

lol, u mad?
Not me personally; I dont have a high stake in time or money spent in this world.
This world has virtually locked up a "FAIL", in part because of the nature of SPERG (a decent tribe that probably wont break up), the nature of its remaining players (such as VonWagner, presumably "typical" based on his lackluster performance, standing, and attitude).

There are no signs at all that SPERG has an intention to let the world become competitive again, and the world has not shown that it has the capablity to stop the march of the Lemmings to the Sea, especially with the exodus of many top players in the last couple months.

This kind of world just does not attact the usual proportions of better players, though certainly there are some still in the world. They are just not present in enough proportions and distributions to halt the slide of us02 into the abyss of Failure.

But -- in fact militarily -- this is as it "should" be... a tribe wants to win, and no one can resonably stop it. So the suspense is over, the outcome is highly probable, and players outside SPERG are simply passing the time making villages for eventual SPERG takeover. So its "Game Over", congratulations to the winner.

Its a pattern what has completed and is well understood by Admins (much to their dislike) in many small worlds.

There were high hopes for us02 originally, and high hopes for us03.

We really look forward to the eventual success of the .us worlds, though its going to take longer than originally hoped for.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser452

Read the title of this thread, and the first few words of your post, before concluding that you're another immature cretin who is trying to have his voice heard. Which is why I didn't even give this thread the respect to read it.

I enjoy playing this world, and so do a lot of people, no matter what you say. Just because you are part of every other lacklustre tribe in this world

DeletedUser

Read the title of this thread, and the first few words of your post, before concluding that you're another immature cretin who is trying to have his voice heard. Which is why I didn't even give this thread the respect to read it.

I enjoy playing this world, and so do a lot of people, no matter what you say. Just because you are part of every other lacklustre tribe in this world

^This.

DeletedUser

No sorry, that case can't be made; Im not in a tribe, nor fighting among the major forum mouthpieces.

I enjoy playing this world, and so do a lot of people, no matter what you say.
So insecure, Mr. Almighty! I never said you did not have a good time, as you know.

However, almost all "good" TW players worldwide have avoided us02, as can be seen in TWStats; they vote that they would not have enough of a good time to bother playing this particular world, of that we can be certain.

And that does not bode well for the long term business success of the .us worlds; its my hope, that a us03 world can attract and keep higher quality players in line with the proportions that normal competitive servers do.

you're another immature cretin who is trying to have his voice heard.
Interesting regarding you, personally, the player who is writing this that you aggressively try to silence views which reflect objective realities, and simultaneously that you somehow elevate your own view as superior to that of others.

On what basis do you make this assessment?

Explain exactly how your failure to read, implies that you "are" someone whose voice should be "heard"?

Are you the arbitor of determining whose voice should be heard?

If so, who exactly are you in charge of making that voice heard by?

If that is too complicated for you, then try to think about who your target audience is. Who precisely are those that are doing the "hearing" when you formulate the statement you made in your mind?

DeletedUser

I'm not disagreeing with your overall point; so long as SPERG stays together, the world is as good as over, but there's nothing wrong with that. Worlds are supposed to end, to be won.

But for the rest, I'm not reading. How do you write that much and not stop to wonder, "Will anybody actually read all this?" All I gather from those posts, since they're just a block of words, is that you didn't actually provide any facts and just spoke a whole. lot. more.

But I do like how you say that there are "no" good TW players left on this world. Exactly who are you to judge?

DeletedUser

So I was gonna give you the same amount of respect I feel everyone on this forum deserves, but then I saw this:

You're a fool if you're seriously trying to imply that the the number of troops lost has any bearing on your or VonWagner's skill. It's a mathematical formula that even the newest of players know can be figured out in the Rally Point simulator and Wagner has absolutely no control over how it works.

That, along with several other of your ridiculous insinuations (like the fact that we must be feeding him resources or that none of us has any defensive skills or abilities), really needs to be backed up with documented facts, or you really just look like an idiot.

he sent 800 lc at a town before wagner conquered, they landed right after and before the church was done building. so yeah, he killed about 3k spears/swords (because those are hard to rebuild right). he's a "pro" that doesnt understand how a church world works.

lol but thanks for the thread bro, eladrin will think it's his birthday or christmas

DeletedUser

LOL, now you are the fool.
Learn to hold your tounge, when you either don't comprehend the game, or don't know what you are talking about.

Learn how to spell

tounge=tongue

Before you criticize everyone else...might want to make sure you don't look like the fool.

DeletedUser

Wagner's a douche. But he's a douche who has looter of the day 8 times. I'm pretty sure he's capable of feeding his own towns resources.

DeletedUser

Yes, he can, but he cannot violate the programming of the game to do it :).

Part of his continuing embarrasment, which he is prolonging in public, is that he still does not understand the subtle parts of attacks...

... And he still cannot remove his own blinders when he looks his village points, and compares those points to the points of another player with a "small" village, and thinks that the point differential means a similiar skill or player differential.

Its more and more humorous as he continues to fail.

Part of his problem is that I have not taken him by the hand, explained everything for him, and then let him wander off into the public to claim the correct explanation.

He also fails to understand how he communicated clearly that he is not a particularly skilled player, and he is hyper sensitive to wanting the public to believe that his own game knowledge/skill is about the same as the top ranked players in competitive worlds.

Its not.

And not because I am posting it so.

Its because of his own choice of actions, and his own freely posted interpretations (well, misintepretations).

Yes, likely you can credit von wagner with being a robo-farmer. It does take rote time to end out farming raids to get resources. But to use an analogy, just because a millionaire can buy a fighter jet, does not mean he can fly it. And if he can manage to fly it, he will certainly not be able to survive air to air combat. Just because a player can get rich in resources, does not mean they can fight, or even really possess TW game knowledge or skill.

DeletedUser

But you accused him of piggy backing off the tribe and them feeding him resources. If he's a good farm bot why do we need to send him resources.

You're a silly sort of fruit arn't you.

DeletedUser

Learn how to spell

tounge=tongue

Before you criticize everyone else...might want to make sure you don't look like the fool.

FIRST ERROR: Space after punctuation.
SECOND ERROR: Capital letter in the beginning of a sentence.
THIRD ERROR: Your mom's abortion.

DeletedUser

FIRST ERROR: Space after punctuation.
SECOND ERROR: Capital letter in the beginning of a sentence.
THIRD ERROR: Your mom's abortion.

This one reply has just lost you any respect you could have had and lost you all the argument, this comment is uncalled for and imature to to the point of a 5 year old, now if you are a good .net player which i sincerly doubt you would know this comment alone would get you a ban on a .net forums though i've seen alot go by on the us forums that wouldnt have been allowed on the .net or .de forums.

Learn how to spell

tounge=tongue

Berating the spelling of a player is the last argument of somone who is losing an argument and has no standing on how good the player is or the validity of his argument.

I'm not disagreeing with your overall point; so long as SPERG stays together, the world is as good as over, but there's nothing wrong with that. Worlds are supposed to end, to be won.

Yes, world are ment to be won but cirtainly not within the first few months of startup. Most worlds usualy have a large tribe that dominates the top rankings due to various reasons, though this world does seem different in the respect that SPERGs player base is a large permade from the .net servers coming into a newish game for americans, if .net was inundated with large german premades in the start of w1-3 .net players would have complained aswell (though german worlds had a larger differance in their playing style that .net and americans, and less experiance).

These forums seem to have more than their fair share of childish comments for forums that would be considered dead on most .net worlds. I havn't been on these forums for long and cirtianly not on this world for long but it does seem to me that a premade of good-mediocer players from .net have come over here for easy pickings to make them feel a little bit more special... may not be true for all but thats how it looks from my perspective.

:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This one reply has just lost you any respect you could have had and lost you all the argument, this comment is uncalled for and imature to to the point of a 5 year old, now if you are a good .net player which i sincerly doubt you would know this comment alone would get you a ban on a .net forums though i've seen alot go by on the us forums that wouldnt have been allowed on the .net or .de forums.
[/COLOR]

I could care less what gets me banned here. And I was never in the argument, so I didn't loose it.
And also, just because I play .net doesn't mean I'm active on the forums.

DeletedUser

I could care less what gets me banned here. And I was never in the argument, so I didn't loose it.
And also, just because I play .net doesn't mean I'm active on the forums.

If you've given up on this world just leave it and its forums, you seem to be trolling each and every topic with more or less the same comments... we got it the first time ok...

Most good players (not all) are active in some degree on the worlds forums

DeletedUser

Agreed. Prio, you went way too far with that last comment of yours, dude. And yeah, things have slid for a while on these forums...I think Smash gave up moderating a forum that's been as good as dead for a long while now.

And I don't know who you are, but I already like you better than Pear. It's a lot easier to respect someone's argument when you don't act like you're the only adult on a server full of children.