SPERG vs JPack Month 2 Recap

DeletedUser

Hot off the presses!! Here's the current state of the SPERG vs JPack war. Here is last month's War Update!

IN2IV.jpg

DeletedUser

Wow, looks look it could tip either way. I'll be waiting for the turning point in this war.

DeletedUser

as far as i am aware of there are 3 active players in jpack* but you have to go through cream/united/1068 inactive villages to get to them :D good luck with that ;)

on a side note i have contacted dan, milad and ohko to try to get them to jump on inactive accounts to fight sperg...this far not too much luck :D

DeletedUser

I am terrified at the thought of possibly having to deal with a guy I've seen crushed on at least three different accounts on US2, a guy who has quit every US server the instant he lost a single village, and a guy that got stomped out by Sperg in January and hasn't played since possibly coming back.

DeletedUser

This

I am terrified at the thought of possibly having to deal with a guy I've seen crushed on at least three different accounts on US2, a guy who has quit every US server the instant he lost a single village, and a guy that got stomped out by Sperg in January and hasn't played since possibly coming back.

^^

:)

DeletedUser

dont be terrified mate...it will be painless :D