Spot the PP Whore..

DeletedUser5381

a fun game i like to play sometimes when exploring other players profiles in which you find the PP whore who buys tries to buy their way to the top..

found this little gem "The End Is Near" who at 700+ points had yet to even loot 10k resources.

you guys find anything like this out there?

DeletedUser

They're everywhere since it's P2W, but a little birdy informed me someone has spent over 10k PP :confused:

DeletedUser

Alex and Discord are BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
PP WHORES

DeletedUser

It's really sad, like we're all on our way to TW's Funeral...but it is nice to know that P.P whores are paying for the casket and the flowers.

DeletedUser2047

you ppwhores have made me get 3x 30days iron/wood/clay , 2 account managers and 3 premium accounts in a week (-:

DeletedUser

Your right James, I should really start with putting {sarcastic} and {/sarcastic}
next to every other post so you don't have to assume I'm always super serial guy !

DeletedUser

Your right James, I should really start with putting {sarcastic} and {/sarcastic}
next to every other post so you don't have to assume I'm always super serial guy !

go on then

or were you being sarcastic? xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5959

​I do have a hypothesis about something:

If .US ever had a world with no PP/Flags/other garbage,
a tech system not always set to 'simple research' and
instead of coin a packet noble system...

How many would actually play...and out of these who here
in W18's top 5 would still be there without their precious P2W?

DeletedUser

I really don't mind the flags, especially if it's not an option to buy them, you have to earn them.

I do enjoy tech-systems(10 level specifically) but I don't mind either way.

As for package systems, really doesn't matter either, I'll do either.

I know Discord wouldn't be :D I haven't paid attention to the others, and really haven't paid attention to Discord until he messaged me via skype :D

Anyways, sounds like we need to make a petition, Non P2W, tech system, pally weapons(w/bonfire:mad:) , and lots of barbs, I'll be happy :D

DeletedUser

Im sure if we ask, we can get this as a setup for US19. but i doubt they'll agree to removing PP features as its a money earner for them! thats why UK server have a Classic world.

DeletedUser5959

why make it easy Turtle? Why not a fun challenge by making it a No Hauls on top of it,
I'm not suggesting that I don't enjoy clicking on Overview --> Commands --> Return -->
and having my parade rained on with a 45%...but I've sadly never had a chance to play one.

Make it really fun and make it a Church world (with Archers^^) on top of it...boom most hated world.

DeletedUser

why make it easy Turtle? Why not a fun challenge by making it a No Hauls on top of it,
I'm not suggesting that I don't enjoy clicking on Overview --> Commands --> Return -->
and having my parade rained on with a 45%...but I've sadly never had a chance to play one.

Make it really fun and make it a Church world (with Archers^^) on top of it...boom most hated world.

I think the occasional no haul world can add a very interesting dynamic, you see some players in the top who normally would be nowhere near due to no need to spend time farming. I was on the very first one in .net and it can get stale, but it is a nice changeup imho.

DeletedUser

No church worlds please. W14 was VERY boring because of churches. Also, speaking of PP whores, anyone in the top 5 who has not hit 1 mill looted yet (all of them) are PP whores. (along with 90% of the top 50 right now). However, it doesn't matter because the pp whores get taken over VERY easily by midgame. Will be interesting to see how the rankings start to change when resources for PP doesn't play as much of a role.