Spot the PP Whore..

DeletedUser5034

I like joining late. I've normally join a little later on to avoid the core because I play solo.

Some worlds are won by the rim tribes. As long as they have good players they can catch up quite easily as the rim has a lot less competition whereas the core tribes will most likely be at war.

I've played a few worlds like this where I'm in the tribe and we just eat our way to the centre of the world and all the way through to the other side :D

A good option if there is a strong tribe outside the core and you don't have co's to play with.

DeletedUser

w12 was a good example. rim tribe formed 2 months after world started wont he world :D

DeletedUser

PP whoring is truly wining now, i bought bait of res at the start but then also sold a lot too! the only players in top 5/10 who haven't pp whored as far as I'm aware are myself, jegjeg, Alex

DeletedUser

PP whoring is truly wining now, i bought bait of res at the start but then also sold a lot too! the only players in top 5/10 who haven't pp whored as far as I'm aware are myself, jegjeg, Alex

Your joking right? I am pretty sure you have bought atleast as many resources as myself....and Alex. has definitely bought more with his gold market achi ^^ (Not making digs at you Alex. just pointing out flaws in his comment)