Start Farming!

DeletedUser

Total amount of resources gained is the most important thing, no matter how many trips you take...

although winning the plundering award is nice. :p

DeletedUser173

On a normal world I'd agree, but on a world where there's only 2-3 total nukes, I don't know if I'd make that sacrifice...

DeletedUser

If it's a huge village or if the player you're attacking is a big threat, then it's probably worth it. But I wouldn't use one on a turtling noob just yet.

DeletedUser

This early on in the world maybe but still if there is a nice village, why let someone else keep it and make it harder for you to take in the future.

DeletedUser

Well done, do you want a medal or something?

*sigh* Some people are just happy with an award.

I was kind of hoping for a trophy :rolleyes:

All I meant, was it surprised me that a guy who didn't even have a hundred horsies yet and only logged in a few times, raided more villages than players with thousands of troops. Also surprising was that people didn't have more awards...

DeletedUser

you may as well just admit you sent out all your troops in groups of 5 :) xD

how many LC are you guys sending out in each trip? Myself: I send 20LC + 1 scout to each 1 and any villages with 8K in them I empty with more slow moving troops after. Sadly i lose about 1 LC ever 5-6 farming groups :(

DeletedUser173

I scout, then clear. I see 8000 res in a village, I take it before anyone else :)

DeletedUser173

Not to mention in the time it takes to do that, someone else could take the res. If you see someone who might have dodged, you just don't farm them.