Start Over

DeletedUser2165

The player has just started over after my third noble hit and i cant noble his village right now.I'm just asking,will it be possible to take a village if everyone does that?

adsztsm.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sepukku eh?

My understanding is you can only noble a barb if the player restarts after your nobles have been sent.

Once people get trains this won't be a problem.

DeletedUser

You can't take villages like that. That's why noble trains are used for.

DeletedUser1446

The player has just started over after my third noble hit and i cant noble his village right now.I'm just asking,will it be possible to take a village if everyone does that?

adsztsm.png

Team game Ozz... This world needs team game.

DeletedUser2165

You are right mate.
I'm sure this'll happen again till we all have trains.I was expecting that but you feel sad when it happens :)There was a small chance that my 3nobles can take a village at a time :)

DeletedUser

It only happens to people who dont bother to think in advance and plan to co-train with tribe members to prevent things like that from happening.
Propers to sailfish2113 for outsmarting you, tho from what i have seen so far that doesn't really take much

DeletedUser

Propers to sailfish2113 for outsmarting you, tho from what i have seen so far that doesn't really take much

May have outsmarted him, but it wasn't a smart move in general. Restarting means he is guaranteed to lose his village, while if he stayed, he could have at least tried to survive a bit longer. Either way inevitably results in him losing the village at some point, and going by your standard of his benefit equating to Aenima's hindrances, I'd say sticking around and making him lose more troops has more of an effect than not being able to noble the village.

DeletedUser

Meow! :p

To be fair to Aenima, his nearest tribemate has like 1k points so he would of been sitting on his nobles for days.

Then maybe he should have chosen a better tribe or used his second noble to take something that was close to an academy.

May have outsmarted him, but it wasn't a smart move in general. Restarting means he is guaranteed to lose his village, while if he stayed, he could have at least tried to survive a bit longer. Either way inevitably results in him losing the village at some point, and going by your standard of his benefit equating to Aenima's hindrances, I'd say sticking around and making him lose more troops has more of an effect than not being able to noble the village.

If he was going to be nobled and had already lost his troops due to being cleared then clearly what other option did he have besides to restart to stop Aenima from nobling the village rather than taking out at best a few axes and lc before being nobled.

DeletedUser

You are right mate.
I'm sure this'll happen again till we all have trains.I was expecting that but you feel sad when it happens :)There was a small chance that my 3nobles can take a village at a time :)

you the same player from the uk

DeletedUser

Then maybe he should have chosen a better tribe

He said in his interview that he plays with a small group of friends.

or used his second noble to take something that was close to an academy.

Have you looked at the villages in his main's church radius? Nothing comes close to having an academy.. For him to wait for the slow growing players to build an academy, would take a lot longer than taking the village and building an academy himself.

DeletedUser

That might be a good reason to noble a single village and from there push an academy and build a train, but to use all 3 nobles on small villages he is now forced to build 4 academy levels in new villages to get a train together.

I think that the way he has gone about it will slow his growth and when other villages are getting to a decent size he will still be lacking nobles and others will be in a better position to noble bigger villages that are closer to an academy and be able to get a train together quicker and have a faster growth.

Sure he has rank 1 at the moment but i firmly believe that wont last and once he looses it that it will be the last time he gets close to it.

DeletedUser

Lets watch the personal insults please. You want to flame someones game play, feel free. I do not want to see anyone called an idiot, dumb, stupid, retarded, mentally inept, slow, or any other synonym for it. I would prefer not to see infractions for something like this, let's police ourselves please.

Also, ban and cheating discussion is not allowed.

DeletedUser

it will more than likely be rank 1 ping pong for some time, right now there is little to no skill involved, its simply been a round of "Who can farm the most". It will be interesting to see who's rank 1 in a months time.

DeletedUser4017

this is my 1st reply on this server

About the top position, I always wanted to know what's so important about it????

I have seen players on top for months only to be taken out in 1 day.....

This game is all about the tribe not the player...It's called tribal wars not player wars

DeletedUser

Not exactly, a tribe with lots of good players who are badly led is worse than a tribe of mediocre players who are led excellently..

DeletedUser4021

Not exactly, a tribe with lots of good players who are badly led is worse than a tribe of mediocre players who are led excellently..

Well not really. I've seen tribes with great leaders where members just dont participate. It doesnt matter how good you are, unless you can just put the team on your back and use your tribemates as a meatshield. :p

DeletedUser

I'd take a badly led group of pro's than expertly led noobs any day