Start Up Guide by Purple Predator

DeletedUser

How can you grow faster if the headquarters reduce time at a higher level? ;)

DeletedUser

That's what my technique is, but in another order.

HQ 6 -> 10
Baracks 2 -> 5
Smithy 3 -> 5
=> This is far more effective than switching between HQ, baracks and smithy, since HQ reduces the building time of baracks and smithy much more than in your way.
+ the warehouse can keep filling up while you keep on farming to build stables from 1 to 3 and to develop LC.

DeletedUser

When you are starting out resources are hard to come by. So if you up smithy, you can put them in que one after another and keep spear production going nonstop. By the time you are done with smithy 5, you will have enough farming power to up hq, rax, stables, scouts and lcs one after another without loosing time.

DeletedUser173

Might be a little unconventional, but I up hq to 12 before going for LC...

DeletedUser

The very last part of it says "follow the basic guide". Where's that?

DeletedUser329

The very last part of it says "follow the basic guide". Where's that?

There are two parts to the post , the first part is the classic guide . The second part is a guide for new unit worlds which requires a different start .
When you get to the end of the second guide (for newer units) , you continue from the same point on the classic guide.

<3

DeletedUser

my head hurts now

:D made my day

Many people use different guides but pp made this guide to help out new players.

As my own personal guide is different from both the guides posted, then that is because I have adapted and made use from the guides given. I have come across players all over the servers and seen many different guides. Some that get them in ranks 1-5 and others that get them to troops quicker. The guide depends on your location and if you feel you are going to need to up res and HQ more before getting troops then thats classed as a build guide and if you have a few barbs in your area it would be classes as a farm guide. Like I said many people have different ways of starting out.

MM

DeletedUser

I personally, think its a nice, clear, and well written guide. Nice job!

DeletedUser

I Have Never Been One To Follow A Guide, But This Seems Like It Could Do Well

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I Have Never Been One To Follow A Guide, But This Seems Like It Could Do Well

I haven't followed a guide in about two years, but this guide was written specifically for a tribe that I was a member of (I followed it when on that world) and it served its purpose.

Was made for a teaching tribe on W26 that I was a "student" in, was intended to give us a basic build plan while we were learning.

DeletedUser

As Long As It Done What Was Needed, I Just Like To Randomize My Play Each World.

DeletedUser29

NICE GUIDE !

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 14 seconds.

NO I DONT SPAM

DeletedUser

This will help me a lot once world 2 starts.
Great guide, i wish it would be more in depth though, gets kinda vague after the point you get the academy.

DeletedUser

Its a start up guide, start up ends at academy stage, that's why the guide doesn't go past that stage.

DeletedUser

Is there a guide that goes past start up? For example from first ennoblement to 20 villages?
Issues like how to counteract morale, farm with multiple villages, density of your villages and so on.

DeletedUser

Guide Library

If you take a look at this thread it has a comprehensive list of different guides for all different stages for different abilities.