STB (W5)

DeletedUser

Well here it goes,

SHOOT THE BULL

Tag: STB
34o3kma.png

This tribe is based on, doing so much we can just be lazy about it, and be bone idle, another way of looking at it is meaning we will just be ourselves, and kick some bull out of tribes in world 5 but it's a challenge for new players to join. I will be recruiting 'selectively' n in game to find new players that will be sticking around and willing to learn and make this server more populated.

"Shoot the bull" is small talk, chatting - usually used for talk amongst men - also "shoot the bull." We're going to go down to the bar, toss back some cold ones and shoot the bull until the game starts.

the "shooting" use is metaphorical - meaning to spend time idly,

My leadership exp
My first Leadership was in world 19.net where I was baron of a tribe called Crabs, which then split into two separate tribes, of which became AD!, I was baron there and helped lead the tribe into many successful achievements.

I then lead other tribes such as PE (PURE EVIL) which was rank 3 in world 28.net for a while.
after that I was part of many premade councils and so on.

I was also baron of Hate! in the UK server.

I then became Baron of the .US 1 tribe Smash as most of you know.

and so you have my leadership experience, however not a full settlement due to me keeping most of it until in game where you will see I am capable of leading.

More experience
I originally started playing TW in world 3.net, - name forgotton -tribe forgotton
I then came back to world 19, I joined Crabs, became part of the creation of AD!
I then joined Asylum later on.
I joined 22 and acted a nub to annoy people :p, and it worked and I got nobled :D
I then played many worlds and in many premades
just a few
iBan
Pacman
Bunny
and many more
I know alot about the game and can prove it.

My Co-Leader The SmashNasty
I have played since World 1 on the .net server, and even a bit before that on the .de server. Ever since then I've been quite successful playing and leading. Have had a lot of fun thus far and expect to keep doing so.

I'm really not into big laundry lists, I could go through each world, but that is boring, so I'll just list 1 world where you may know my from leading wise, and one for playing wise.

Leading: My most recent tribe was Barney on world 44. Barney started 2 weeks late and was quite a bit behind the core tribes considering they were nobling before us by a decent extent. Within 2 months Barney gained control of 4 continents and became the powerhouse on the eastern semi-core/rim. Soon after eliminating the only threat we had in our area at the time, we jumped to the rank 2 spot, controlling 8 contiguous continents. I had to leave around late february due to some off of the game issues, and the tribe soon fell after that, breaking into smaller tribes. Several of the W44 Storm. players were once in Barney.

Playing: I was iRun 47 on world 47, obviously. Started 3 days late and reached top 20 before nobling, also was rank 3 after nobling for quite some time. I also played quite well on world 44 under the name, The Barney. Was rank 1 in my continent from startup til I left 5 months later.

Who will be accepted
The members I know of will have the right to automatically join if I know them well.
Any one else who wishes to join will have to add me on skype: ''iizrough''

Where a short interview will be taken, experience is not essential as training will be given

So one question for you!
ws3hw6.png

Members list will be updated when I can be bothered.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I then became Baron of the .US 1 tribe Smash as most of you know.

Umm, didn't you go inactive and/or get kicked??? I know you weren't around once I joined... first time you joined Smash was Sept. 25th, and then you left twice and came back, finally leaving for good Dec. 4th...

so even counting when you left and came back, it was barely over 2 months from when you joined Smash and when you left/quit the world. I don't think that should be used as proof of leadership experience.

I wish you and your premade luck though. I may consider it if I choose to join us5.

DeletedUser

Umm, didn't you go inactive and/or get kicked??? I know you weren't around once I joined... first time you joined Smash was Sept. 25th, and then you left twice and came back, finally leaving for good Dec. 4th...

so even counting when you left and came back, it was barely over 2 months from when you joined Smash and when you left/quit the world. I don't think that should be used as proof of leadership experience.

I wish you and your premade luck though. I may consider it if I choose to join us5.

I didn't leave for good, I was there to set up the tribe and help out until it came to A choice of me leaving or Matts GF gets upset with him everyday and constantly cried to him, however that's in the past I understand that as a fair point, I was there to set it up as stated.

DeletedUser

oh just reread it... So you and Matt are gonna be the leaders for this premade?

DeletedUser

lol i totally skipped the intro of Matt... I was wondering why you were the only leader, as most tribes have at least two...

well in that case, extra gl to this tribe, and it will certainly be a considered tribe for myself, if you guys would be so honored as to accept me... lol

do you have a skype so i can add you and chat?

DeletedUser

lol i totally skipped the intro of Matt... I was wondering why you were the only leader, as most tribes have at least two...

well in that case, extra gl to this tribe, and it will certainly be a considered tribe for myself, if you guys would be so honored as to accept me... lol

do you have a skype so i can add you and chat?

Read the who will be accepted bit :D

DeletedUser

Can you prove that Matt will co-lead with you?

[02:52:52] SSB,RH, LD, McMoney: anserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
[02:53:01] SSB,RH, LD, McMoney: or I put ur experience in ;)
[02:57:52] MattNasty: lol
[02:58:01] MattNasty: fine put it in
[02:58:01] SSB,RH, LD, McMoney: Too late nub
[02:58:03] SSB,RH, LD, McMoney: :D
[02:58:06] SSB,RH, LD, McMoney: I already have
[02:58:07] SSB,RH, LD, McMoney: :p
[02:58:27] MattNasty: haha

DeletedUser

[02:52:52] SSB,RH, LD, McMoney: anserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
[02:53:01] SSB,RH, LD, McMoney: or I put ur experience in ;)
[02:57:52] MattNasty: lol
[02:58:01] MattNasty: fine put it in
[02:58:01] SSB,RH, LD, McMoney: Too late nub
[02:58:03] SSB,RH, LD, McMoney: :D
[02:58:06] SSB,RH, LD, McMoney: I already have
[02:58:07] SSB,RH, LD, McMoney: :p
[02:58:27] MattNasty: haha

That won't do. I can easily edit skype chats.

DeletedUser

[08:17:58] Devlin: So you're in us4?
[08:18:12] Devlin: "My Co-Leader The SmashNasty"
[08:18:44] Matt - SmashNasty TW: i nvr really agreed to that
[08:18:50] Matt - SmashNasty TW: kind of got volunteered
[08:19:04] Matt - SmashNasty TW: ill be staying at 26 points
[08:19:07] Matt - SmashNasty TW: lol
[08:19:30] Matt - SmashNasty TW: well
[08:19:31] Matt - SmashNasty TW: ill have an account
[08:19:35] Matt - SmashNasty TW: and "advise"
[08:19:42 | Edited 08:19:45] Devlin: Ah.
[08:19:47] Matt - SmashNasty TW: but that means not doing much
[08:19:52] Matt - SmashNasty TW: just saying something if they are ******* up
[08:20:45] Devlin: Say something now lol, because he already did (chuckle)

DeletedUser

[08:17:58] Devlin: So you're in us4?
[08:18:12] Devlin: "My Co-Leader The SmashNasty"
[08:18:44] Matt - SmashNasty TW: i nvr really agreed to that
[08:18:50] Matt - SmashNasty TW: kind of got volunteered
[08:19:04] Matt - SmashNasty TW: ill be staying at 26 points
[08:19:07] Matt - SmashNasty TW: lol
[08:19:30] Matt - SmashNasty TW: well
[08:19:31] Matt - SmashNasty TW: ill have an account
[08:19:35] Matt - SmashNasty TW: and "advise"
[08:19:42 | Edited 08:19:45] Devlin: Ah.
[08:19:47] Matt - SmashNasty TW: but that means not doing much
[08:19:52] Matt - SmashNasty TW: just saying something if they are ******* up
[08:20:45] Devlin: Say something now lol, because he already did (chuckle)

Yeah he can lead a tribe without playing the game:S and like he said he will :)

DeletedUser623

Hey M&M You probably dont remember me but we joined Smash (us1) together. Once I get moved into my new house I'll hit u up on skype for a proper interview

DeletedUser

/applies

Got no experience whatsoever here, but I'd like to join :D