[Suggestion] Arrow Keys

DeletedUser

Hey all,

For a while I have been scrolling through reports/villages scrolling up to click the "next" and "previous" report/village arrows. This is not only time consuming, its tedious. My suggestion is to use the arrow keys on your keyboard - more specifically the left and right arrow's. The left arrow for previous and right for next. This simple key shortcut would make life easier for people with numerous villages and scrolling through reports.

Just wanted the feedback on this, I personally think it would be a great addition to the version 7 update.

RRR

DeletedUser

Its a suggestion for future development - I don't want to have to alter my browsers configuration to do this, its a basic operation and I think it should be added in version 7.

DeletedUser48

Hey all,

For a while I have been scrolling through reports/villages scrolling up to click the "next" and "previous" report/village arrows. This is not only time consuming, its tedious. My suggestion is to use the arrow keys on your keyboard - more specifically the left and right arrow's. The left arrow for previous and right for next. This simple key shortcut would make life easier for people with numerous villages and scrolling through reports.

Just wanted the feedback on this, I personally think it would be a great addition to the version 7 update.

RRR

Its a nice idea , but I think innogames already have a lot planned for version 7

DeletedUser

I like the idea, but to be honest I have to use the right and left keys to scroll through the window of my browser because the browser sometimes messes up (still don't know why) and doesn't fit to the screen. So if I wanted to scroll right to see the part of my screen that didn't fit, I couldn't use my keyboard to do so, because it'd move to the next village. It'd be somewhat annoying. However, if this isn't a common problem I can see it working just fine for everyone, and saving some time.

DeletedUser

@u6s5l.: Go to settings and check if your window width is good, it might be too wide.

And. I read this a while ago and forgot to post. I think this is a good idea, but if might get annoying if you accidentally click it or something. Maybe you click it twice and it goes? It might help, farming will be epic-er and laptop users without their mouse would like it. ;)

DeletedUser

@u6s5l.: Go to settings and check if your window width is good, it might be too wide.

And. I read this a while ago and forgot to post. I think this is a good idea, but if might get annoying if you accidentally click it or something. Maybe you click it twice and it goes? It might help, farming will be epic-er and laptop users without their mouse would like it. ;)
Not sure about twice. Once would be more simple. If you mess up, simply press the opposite arrow.

DeletedUser

That gets annoying after a while, with sensitive keyboards. :p

DeletedUser

Hmm, i love this idea. I cant believe i didnt think of it so im jealous :)