[suggestion] Village Headquarters Tweak

DeletedUser

I would like to suggest a small detail link besides the different buildings in the village headquarters to see the building levels details. This is similar to the detail buttons in the barracks view. Just a (hopefully) small tweak that would really help out.

DeletedUser

Since you haven't gotten a reply, I'm curious as to why this would be worth implementing for you. This may also give innogames as legitimate reason to contemplate a update for the stated feature..

DeletedUser329

Thank you for your suggestion.

If I am understanding you correctly. In the Village HQ the link leads to the buildings. In the buildings themselves ie: barracks, they are then linked to the information of each unit.
You want an additional link at the side of the building names in the HQ's to give information on building levels?

If so, you don't think the link at the top of the page 'Help on buildings' is better?

Thanks

DeletedUser

Well maybe you could make the levels separate clickable links. for example:
hide.png
Hiding place(Level 2) the "level 2" would show a popup of all of that buildings levels.

This would be helpful to plan out the village plans for the future without having to flip through the wiki a bunch of times.