Summer Games

DeletedUser

I will be starting a premade tribe for this new "Summer Game" thing.

Pretty basic, read here - http://forum.tribalwarsmasters.net/showthread.php?1543-Summer-Games&p=11482&viewfull=1#post11482

Please read that.. it takes approximately 5minutes.

Important info - 10man tribe limit. Therefore, i shall be taking in only the best and most experienced players. Also, there's 3 rounds with different settings. Prizes for top 3 tribes (good prizes)

Therefore, i bring to you,

1sgqdf.jpg

Details
Tag - BH
Destiny? - To win this "Summer Game"

Leadership?
WannaPlayaGame?
ClownLlamas

Recruitment/Requirement
- Experience on a large account before - 6m +
- Be a team player. Support players and use nukes. Nukes are no good sitting at home
- Skype is a must. I don't give a monkeys how big and experienced you are, no skype = no join - My addy - jakeflint007
- If you don't know the basics... farming, sniping, don't even bother applying

How do I apply?

Send a message to WannaPlayaGame? through the private message on the forums or contact me through skype.

Memberlist?

1.WannaPlayaGame?
2.Gamerxx
3.ClownLlamas
4.Kireeblondi96
5.CHIVIK69
6.Vladislav Chodasevitsj
7.Lannister21
8.lostluck

Pretty rushed thread, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL and who are you?

Do you even know what happened inside of rabid?

WannaPlay acct nobled to make a border with Org and then declared on Org, Org attacks, WannaPlay cos disapear leaving Rabid leaderless and hopeless as we desroyed your western accts.

Rabid is dead now, none of your tribe wanted to war Org.

I have talked with my fair share of ex-Rabid players.

DeletedUser

WannaPlay acct nobled to make a border with Org and then declared on Org, Org attacks, WannaPlay cos disapear leaving Rabid leaderless and hopeless as we desroyed your western accts.

Rabid is dead now, none of your tribe wanted to war Org.

I have talked with my fair share of ex-Rabid players.

You spoke with ex rabid players? Cool.

My co left? I was still there playing... get your facts straight..

There was a few reasons why rabid was destroyed and none of them were in your little paragraph you just mentioned.

DeletedUser3239

There was a few reasons why rabid was destroyed and none of them were in your little paragraph you just mentioned.

he never said you left, just your co's left because you made a nooby account with co's that fled when they saw incomings.
I f you cant put together an account properly how are you going to make a tribe and lead it/ :smack:

DeletedUser

he never said you left, just your co's left because you made a nooby account with co's that fled when they saw incomings.
I f you cant put together an account properly how are you going to make a tribe and lead it/ :smack:

He said my cos leaving made rabid leaderless. I was still there and so was my council.

One of my co(s) had exams and real life issues.

Not sure about the other.

If you weren't even on 62, don't even comment. You don't know what happened and i clearly understand what he meant.

DeletedUser

I'm from Slovenia and I'm looking for the duel from the other time zone.So...If you are interested for duel just contact me.The time in Slovenia is 6 hours before the USA time I think.

DeletedUser3239

He said my cos leaving made rabid leaderless. I was still there and so was my council.

If you weren't even on 62, don't even comment. You don't know what happened and i clearly understand what he meant.

And you did such a good job leading... Lead your tribe to war Org when none of your members wanted to. That's either poor leadership or poor recruiting.
Either one shows you aren't ready to lead a tribe yet especially for the summer games.

Do you clearly understand what I meant too?

DeletedUser

I know Foggy left, and lol considering your tribe fell apart during the war and did not even fight back? Not to mention your acct didnt really put up a fight.

If you were still on the acct then I apologise, I know it was all Foggys idea and he was the one who left the tribe leaderless. You can not say though that us tearing up the Org/Rabid border did not cause your tribe to start to split apart.

DeletedUser

Rabid border did not cause your tribe to start to split apart.
no it didn't like i said in the previous post, there were many reasons and obsleet, please... you didn't even play 62.. You have quite an ego considering the premade for us7 thread you made.

Any irrelevant comments to this thread will be ignored now.

DeletedUser3239

, please... you didn't even play 62..

I'd very much like to know exactly how you worked that out?? You don't know what account I was playing on 62. But again you come put with incorrect statements of other players. Just makes yourself look like a noob

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Runtime of the worlds: 2 months, after which the 25 best tribes will go to the final server.

Anyone decent should easily pass the qualif, good luck all. I'm not particulary interested in an Ipad.. Apple should die.
But the samsung galaxy S2 sounds cool.

DeletedUser

Pretty basic, read here - http://forum.tribalwarsmasters.net/showthread.php?1543-Summer-Games&p=11482&viewfull=1#post11482

Important info - 10man tribe limit. Therefore, i shall be taking in only the best and most experienced players. Also, there's 3 rounds with different settings. Prizes for top 3 tribes (good prizes)

1sgqdf.jpg

Details
Tag - BH

Leadership?
WannaPlayaGame?
ClownLlamas

Recruitment/Requirement
- Be a team player. Support players and use nukes. Nukes are no good sitting at home
- Skype is a must. I don't give a monkeys how big and experienced you are, no skype = no join - My addy - jakeflint007

How do I apply?

Send a message to WannaPlayaGame? through the private message on the forums or contact me through skype.

Memberlist?

1.WannaPlayaGame?
2.Gamerxx
3.ClownLlamas
4.Kireeblondi96
5.CHIVIK69
6.Vladislav Chodasevitsj
7.Lannister21

Biohazard, eh?

DeletedUser

hello I would like to enter! wanted a more statistically sound of the members of you in their world better? :)

DeletedUser48

1sgqdf.jpg

Details
Tag - BH

Leadership?
WannaPlayaGame?
ClownLlamas

Recruitment/Requirement

How do I apply?

Memberlist?

1.WannaPlayaGame?
2.Gamerxx
3.ClownLlamas
4.Kireeblondi96
5.CHIVIK69
6.Vladislav Chodasevitsj
7.Lannister21
8.lostluck

This is not Wannaplayagame from world 62.
He doesnt even know who foggybrain is.

DeletedUser

Let's clarify things... this person claiming to be WPAG if ever on the account was only on it briefly, and never while I coplayed. Furthermore, none of the coplayers of WPAG were ever the tribal leaders except for me, that responsibility and failure is purely mine.

Murph you know me better than that... yea, I screwed up on 62, but your facts are a little off as to the state and reasons for the demise of the wpag account and ultimately Rabid. Very little of it had anything to do with Org.

Obseleet, you seem to just be a troll. Rabid had plenty of talent... made some errors in recruitment, and poor judgment, and expanded too quickly... I've always admitted my mistakes for that. Have since apologized to my tribemates for MY failures.

We got greedy, on our account, and as a tribe. For the record, I never over estimated our talent... I knew our weaknesses, I just went about it the wrong way to try and fix them.

(now let me/we die in peace!)

thanks

DeletedUser48

Let's clarify things... this person claiming to be WPAG if ever on the account was only on it briefly, and never while I coplayed. Furthermore, none of the coplayers of WPAG were ever the tribal leaders except for me, that responsibility and failure is purely mine.

Murph you know me better than that... yea, I screwed up on 62, but your facts are a little off as to the state and reasons for the demise of the wpag account and ultimately Rabid. Very little of it had anything to do with Org.

Obseleet, you seem to just be a troll. Rabid had plenty of talent... made some errors in recruitment, and poor judgment, and expanded too quickly... I've always admitted my mistakes for that. Have since apologized to my tribemates for MY failures.

We got greedy, on our account, and as a tribe. For the record, I never over estimated our talent... I knew our weaknesses, I just went about it the wrong way to try and fix them.

(now let me/we die in peace!)

thanks

WPAG's downfall was all "our" mistake, not you alone.

DeletedUser3239

And you did such a good job leading... Lead your tribe to war Org when none of your members wanted to. That's either poor leadership or poor recruiting.

I was pointing out what exactly happened,