sup

Dark Voltron

Reaction score
Bored. Not much going on in w57. No one talks lol. Definitely not like it use to be back in the good old days!

Deleted User - 419875

What is happening in the world of 57? Any good fights?

Dark Voltron

Reaction score
It's hard to gather what the other tribes are doing without researching, because they don't use the community forum. I don't know if it's because most are using the app nowadays or it's just the younger generation.... My tribe joined the world late, we're still small, but growing well- haven't had any battles yet. Looking forward to joining W58 when it opens (not a fan of the setting btw).

RedAlert

Reaction score
What is happening in the world of 57? Any good fights?

Not so much. RAW fell apart pretty quickly ... so I guess this world is gonna be judged between Lizard and Eskiya.
Good luck to both parties and may the best tribe win.

It's hard to gather what the other tribes are doing without researching, because they don't use the community forum. I don't know if it's because most are using the app nowadays or it's just the younger generation.... My tribe joined the world late, we're still small, but growing well- haven't had any battles yet. Looking forward to joining W58 when it opens (not a fan of the setting btw).

Multiple factors. Forums have lost their mojo, not just TW forums, a lot of other forums too ... unless it's something very specific and that can't be found somewhere else or implemented in any other way. Like for example, forum was used before for community, sharing world updates (and in net forums that is still being done) for PnPs, etc and well also just for chit-chat.

Nowadays there are not many tribes who do proper PnPs (unfortunately) and chit-chat, people use Discord for chit-chat today.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 419875

Not much going on in these forums. Surely not like it was years ago. Folks are quiet. Miss the days of the good ole PnP

Agree with you very much, Nothing is like the old days of playing that is for sure. But we should still be able to have some "fight nice" banter here again also.