Supervillages

• Thread starter DeletedUser3662
  • Start date

DeletedUser3662

Dont know if this has been already suggested before but gonna give it a try. My idea of improving the game is to have supervillages, villages that in theory have no points limit since they grow buildings infinitely if there are enough resources and farm space to grow.

Ofcurse in higher upgrade levels the buildings will require looooots of resources and farm space. With an "inifinite" growth, comes an "infinite" wall defense and troops.

Normaly not all villages can be supervillages, i would say have 1/100 vills can be supervillage (and it is chosen from the player). So a player can chose right from the start that he wants to make his starting village a supervillage or wait until he makes a more tactical/strategical choice to chose 1 of his other vills a supervillage.

It is important to chose the right village since it cant be changed anymore during the course of the game.

Supervillages can be used to help small clusters grow, can be used to help stack defense, etc.

So in theory i would say supervillages might be a good thing to have.

Arber.

DeletedUser6712

I have two questions/concerns regarding your idea.
1. I think every single player will choose to have supervillage as their first village. So what will be solution to that? Where only barbarian village are normal villages with limited growth. And every active player that starts/joints world will choose supervillage as firsr village?
2. How is nobling supervillages works in your idea? Can player noble just supervillages?

DeletedUser3662

Hello looovee, let me expand even more the Supervillages functionality the way i see it.

Supervillages are just villages without a growth limit, in other words no limit in farm and warehouse capacity.

There will be level based limits ofcurse, for example if you have a farm level 24, the normal pop limit should be 9255 as it is right now, same goes for warehouse.

I havent thought about cases when the user applies flag booster on this vills but after all this is just something in theory right now and probably not needed to think this that much since its the devs who know the practical limits of realisation of this functionality.

The way i see Supervillages, supervillages are strategical death stars, which if chosen and implemented wisely from the player can change (always in theory) a lot in the way how the game is played right now. Its purely a strategic feature, much more then a lot of features that have been added i think.

Returning to your questions:

1. I think every single player will choose to have supervillage as their first village. So what will be solution to that? Where only barbarian village are normal villages with limited growth. And every active player that starts/joints world will choose supervillage as firsr village?
Dont see a clear problem with that, everyone can chose its starting vill as a supervillage ofcurse and the war will be fought just like its fought right now (it might be harder yes, but again there will be players who will have more troops and will be able to noble the others players vill/s). Anyway since supervillages is purely something in theory right now, the game devs could always put a rule like: "First village cant be chosen as supervillage" in order to overcome possible problems arising from this feature (making ennoblements very hard to make for example). So as long as we speak in theory (the only way we can speak since we dont have anything in our hand more then pure ideas), everything is possible and doable also (the game devs know what is really possible and whats not).

2. How is nobling supervillages works in your idea? Can player noble just supervillages?
Supervillages are villages in itself so they have same "privileges" as every other village, noble other vills, or get nobled from other players. So yeah why not, a player can noble just supervillages if he is able to, actually in theory the player who controls the more supervillages will be the one to win the world speaking in theory and from a strategic point of view. Thats why i think that supervillages can change a lot in the game.

Red.

PS: The idea of supervillages is still all theory so i/we dont even know if it will be implemented or not in the game. If a lot of us players like the idea might want to improve the original idea by adding suggestions/critics on how this could work.

DeletedUser6712

I like your idea, just had couple questions/concerns,
also I can see where player who has the most so-called supervillages will be one who win the world.
How about if player can only conquer supervillages and not choose to have one. There will be limited amount of suppervillage per continent and it will be barbarian at the beginning of world. Maybe barbarians will learn how to build troops in those supervillages?