T-Train

DeletedUser

So I'm back in TW after some time off. I'm practicing my T-trains to make sure that I remember how to do it, as well as to make sure my CPU is set up correctly.

After a couple tries I realized the problem can't be me.

What is the deal with the time changes? Is it unique to W12, or is it on other worlds too?

You can drive a freight train through a 1.5 second gap. Anyone else have thoughts on this change?

DeletedUser

Jess,
Does the random change occur to single attacks as well?

I like the flag concept. It seems like it enhances the play.

250ms is fine, but this random time change will be a problem. I'm not against a challenge, but wouldn't you agree that players need to be able to rely on certain things. Luck in battle is a pretty realistic variable, but randomizing attack times is messed up.

Can this feature be removed or adjusted?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, it can.

I'm sorry I asked two questions there.

Does random effect a single attack too?
Can the random be removed or adjusted?

to which question does your answer apply, or does it answer both.

Thanks,
Bane

DeletedUser3490

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that the variation applies to all attacks.
Also he said it can... Which I took to mean they CAN change it... But won't. ;)

-thedog

DeletedUser

It applies to all attacks, I have the ability to remove it, but it is there for a reason. It is there to stay.

DeletedUser4772

The Second changes would effect Backtime. It gives a bether change to Dogde or the attack just hit before the returning troops..

DeletedUser4772

Does anyone know if this affects support as well?

I have asked different players and have got various replies, can any mods tell me?

I have to snipe a train soon, so a speedy response would be appreciated...