Thanksgiving break apology..

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 419875

Dear TW US Community,

We would like to apologize for the extreme misunderstanding during the Thanksgiving attack break announcement. We understand that things may not have been announced the way they should have been and in the future they will be handled differently.
We must all remember that we are all human, misunderstandings/mistakes can and will sometimes be made.
We appreciate all the comments good and bad from the community, in fact we encourage it, that is the reason for these forums.

Again, we apologize for the miscommunication, and thank you all who have commented and talked with support.

Your Tribal Wars US Team.

DeletedUser2749

Kawoni, easy example:

Throw a plate on the ground.
Does it break? Say sorry please.
Does it repair itself?
No? Get it?

I have some questions and i think i and the community need and want some answers. Please give them.

There are people losing their nukes, nobles, chances to noble or need to clear (after the attack break) because people got time to stack them again. This all because you took away 13 hours and you didn't even announce that.

- Why you set an attack break if you didn't announce it? If you didn't set the break everyone was happy and didn't even think about those 24 hours wich you are defending yourselfes with.

- How will you keep your customers happy? People who pay for this game, pay your salaries (if you have any), have lost their nukes or nobles or chance to noble or they have to clear once again because they couldn't noble thanks to the attack break.

- Do we get some pp or anything back? We lost 13 hours of lootassistent wich we payed for but it was taken from us and we didn't even knew it!

- Could you announce the next break with no detail left. This way we can look and control and do as you say the next time. Don't ever do this again, if you didn't announce something, bad for you. Leave it the way thay is announced.

I hope you give us some answers.

Marijn.

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
There's still no explanation. You apologise yet fail to fix the problem. The community needs answers, not an apology. As others have already stated, this is a problem easily avoided. This fiasco reeks of incompetence.

DeletedUser2749

There's still no explanation. You apologise yet fail to fix the problem. The community needs answers, not an apology. As others have already stated, this is a problem easily avoided. This fiasco reeks of incompetence.

They've read our posts over and over i'm sure. But they won't dare to answer. Are we so scared?

And yes we need answers as you say, they told us they want to listen to us but when it is neccesary they put their heads in the sand..

DeletedUser2950

It's 02:45 ST on 11/28/14, attempting to send farm attacks landing after 05:00 and still 'just visiting'... Two days FA/PA wasted.

Who was this break for? the players or the mods?

DeletedUser5591

Making players pay for Premium Subscriptions yet making it unable to use them.
Fraud comes to mind ...! Be careful what you decide to do rememering this may very well be a GAME but MY cash Is REAL.! And a company that has been paid. Has to provide ..!

When people pay for 30 days FA We get 30 DAYS not 28 or 29 or even 29.9

DeletedUser2749

Making players pay for Premium Subscriptions yet making it unable to use them.
Fraud comes to mind ...! Be careful what you decide to do rememering this may very well be a GAME but MY cash Is REAL.! And a company that has been paid. Has to provide ..!

When people pay for 30 days FA We get 30 DAYS not 28 or 29 or even 29.9

They provide.. we have loot assistent right? We can't use them though but they did as they promised, we have it. But i think it's normal you dont pay for the days wich you cant use them if it's the fault of the provider.

DeletedUser5591

A company that lets you see the feature but not use it No matter the situation is not providing . !

DeletedUser

They still haven't done anything about this, and we still are all happy and playing, I don't know whats worse

DeletedUser

Most of the other servers are already informed about the next break..... Please don't *** this time!

Status
Not open for further replies.