Thanksgiving Break

DeletedUser2950

Can we please get exact times/dates for the holiday breaks this year? Last year holiday breaks were a mess and caused many angry players because there were no exact times set, causing much confusion.

i.e. 22:00:00 26/11/15 through 22:00:00 27/11/15.

Thanks! :D

DeletedUser

I agree some clarity would be nice, especially in a game such as this where timing is everything.

Deleted User - 419875

We have never really posted the exact times if possible, because as was the confusion last year and the event being implemented as the same time as the attack break.

This years Christmas break times will be much clearer and hopefully without the confusion.

Deleted User - 419875

The Christmas/New Year's attack breaks will be posted the same as always and as I just stated.

"This years Christmas break times will be much clearer and hopefully without the confusion."

If there is any confusion about this years Thanksgiving break post then please send in a ticket to the support team and we will be more then happy to help you.

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
The issue is that we want to know the exact times for the thanksgiving break.

Deleted User - 419875

Please see the quote below.

If there is any confusion about this years Thanksgiving break post then please send in a ticket to the support team and we will be more then happy to help you.

Deleted User - 419875

The poll is finished or should be about finished and it was voted upon, There will be a Thanksgiving Break this year. Please watch the announcement forum in the next couple of days for all the details.