The Art of War

DeletedUser

Posting here because i better get a welcome reply from or-el or im gonna spam him on skype :smack::smack:

Anyways im known as "the scientist" on .net

Came to US as i wanna lead a tribe and try to win a world not on masters (gonna win TS2)

But dont have the time to commit to a world on .net (worlds last way longer on .net)

So hoping to come here join a world for 12-14 months and win a world leading a tribe :)

~ Sci

DeletedUser1180

welcome Art of War/Scientist. I noticed you have the same profile pic on the externals.
You may have to adjust your timeframe as there are a lot of players like you on us11 that will not give in that easy.

DeletedUser

Dude you're such a noob.

Thats not a welcome fool........ ill smack you

welcome Art of War/Scientist. I noticed you have the same profile pic on the externals.
You may have to adjust your timeframe as there are a lot of players like you on us11 that will not give in that easy.

Well the settings im looking for the world should only take 12-18 months, not gonna play a church or a no haul world. So the world should go at a fairly quick pace :)

DeletedUser

Welcome to .US TAOW.

I've seen you around I think. Don't take Or-El serious :p

DeletedUser

I'd suggest you be careful. Provoking a mod is against the rules!

Oh, and no one walks over me. Those who try get their foot chewed off. And the rest of them, if I'm feeling bored.

DeletedUser

I have a profound hatred in regards to my second toe starting from the right on my left foot.