The Battle Games Feedback Thread

DeletedUser4707

Can you elaborate on the team aspect of this. Do we still remain in our tribes?

DeletedUser4625

Each world will be divided into four random teams.

What do you mean with this? You also say above the tribes remain. So the teams exists of several tribes?

DeletedUser4764

I don't understand random team? So i can fight against 1 my friend or?

DeletedUser

All will be completely evident when the first challenge is released tomorrow.

DeletedUser4640

Maybe we'll finally get rid of the drunken family on world 10 ^^

DeletedUser

Sorry, but this is a pretty stupid idea, put it in place on world 14 if anything...

DeletedUser

I think this is a horrible idea and at the very least should not be forced on existing servers. It would be fine if a server was started with this rule set in mind though.

DeletedUser

Please reserve judgment until you see what it is. I think some of you have something completely different in mind.

DeletedUser3007

Sorry, but this is a pretty stupid idea, put it in place on world 14 if anything...

this simply gives you incentive to attack, farm and the other basic functions of growth...
instead of the typical barb munch or hug til your friend quits then noble him deal.

the players that benefit from this are the players that fight. although the payout is
how do you say... dirt cheap. it is still something right? sure its not worth burning
all your offense to get 10% haul after your troops are gone right? lol

i like the idea, but the awards are usually lacking. give me 25% haul for a week, that i can activate at afterwards! now that is an award ;)

DeletedUser1180

I wonder how it can be done on the casual. That world can need some more action but at the same time players that can be attacked are scarce.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Who receives the prize?

Everyone in the overall winning color on .us?

Or everyone in the winning color on each world?

DeletedUser

so say blue wins in overall but red wins on W11 does blue on 11 get it or red?

DeletedUser3007

260.762.006 / 260.762.006
You're in the lead! Keep this record until midnight to win this achievement.

yay your welcome team blue.

we know blue will win the "all participants" category, are there other prizes for overall win besides just the world win? if not what is the point of it?

DeletedUser4769

Guys i dont like it that much.
in us 12 team yellow got it.
with 36.653.397. in overall the whole world made 136.767.090.
so our world dont even need to do anything if this all counts for every world... i can get the looter of the day with 3 million. However a guy like Ice Cold can get 260 million allone in one day. whats the point of this? he made the double amount of reccourses alone than our whole world.

So can we please change it? so actually guys from smaller worlds can do something? would be nice =)