The beginning

DeletedUser8473

Yo yo party peopleeee :D

Since no threads were created here yet, I'm opening one up, just to see what people think so far. Before someone points it out - I know I'm just pp farming this world, but I still want to see other peoples thoughts.
I know very little people on .us servers because the only world I played/I am playing is w38 (FluffyButDangerous acc), so what I say here is based only on what I see on the rankings and twstats so far.

For now it looks like ITD will be dominating this world. Good players, boosting their start with pp, I don't really see any tribe that could potentially compete with them, what do you guys think - is there anyone on w40 that can take the win from ITD?

Tim

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Yeah might be interesting to see which player that are not in ITD can potentially be a threat to them:

Stenly: Rank 4 currently, is also rank1 on W37... but looking at his stats he didnt have a hard time in his continent

Peacepoacher: Rank 5 currently, I only know jake and not his co's but if they play seriously then it will be interesting if they choose another side.

BengaysSuccessor: Rank 16, I dont know him well but if he is playing seriously it might be a decent player

Honestly besides those I dont see a lot of people stand out... will be easy win for ITD sadly, boring world again

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Ah yeah Im actually ashamed that I didnt mention him, I thought he was in ITD :)

Psycho is a good player and a nice guy, but in all honesty Im pretty sure that he will not fight ITD but join them later

DeletedUser7869

Thijs, stfu and play this world :)) you srsly skip all worlds. Then you start playing one that started 36486 days ago, then repeat.

You don`t think we can stand a chance against them ? We have so far you, belle, doc and myself playing with 5 accounts(i`m jokin mods!) =)))
Come on!

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Thijs, stfu and play this world :)) you srsly skip all worlds. Then you start playing one that started 36486 days ago, then repeat.

You don`t think we can stand a chance against them ? We have so far you, belle, doc and myself playing with 5 accounts(i`m jokin mods!) =)))
Come on!

If you give me 20k pp I will play this world, I am almost out of PP so I cannot play haha

DeletedUser7869

I have 1800, come on lol.
what you need more than PA LA and AM ?

This is transforming US into a huge PP cycle, that you later criticize.
You say you wont play this world so ofc, there will be just the big spenders alone.
Right now you encourege PP abuse :p
from hero to villian!

I need an dislike button for your shity answear XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
I have 1800, come on lol.
what you need more than PA LA and AM ?

This is transforming US into a huge PP cycle, that you later criticize.
You say you wont play this world so ofc, there will be just the big spenders alone.
Right now you encourege PP abuse :p
from hero to villian!

Haha dont make me feel bad for pp farming :$

DeletedUser7869

I'm a forum big battle boss like in games:))
End-game boss

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Really unbelievable that this early in the world we already have an event...

@kawoni you said multiple times that events dont spawn on new worlds, meanwhile this is the 3rd world in a row where extremely early events pop up... really bad

Deleted User - 419875

You are correct events usually do not spawn on new worlds. But, was informed today that yes in fact this one does..So, We hope you enjoy it..

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
You are correct events usually do not spawn on new worlds. But, was informed today that yes in fact this one does..So, We hope you enjoy it..

On w39 and 38 events also spawned early, so its not a "1 time thing"

I dont care, but please then dont keep saying that events dont spawn on new worlds