The beginning

Deleted User - 419875

I would have to go back and look at when each even spawned on which world etc. MOST events do NOT spawn on new worlds. w40 opened very fast and was very close to w39, having one open with Strongholds. We needed to get an event in the mix so it was added.
If you do not like the events then please let us know in the feedback forums, What you do not like about them and why? But it is also great to hear the positive side of the events. Like, they are fun, keeps things from being so boring while we are waiting for our troops to build. It is also an option to not play the events.

SplitPersonality

Reaction score
The events themselves aren't an issue, some of them are good fun and add another dynamic to the game and people do look forward to them.

I think the issue at the start is an early event for someone who's heavily PP farmed or buys PP as needed it's OP and the lead can become huge, especially if people can actually purchase nobles two weeks into a world. A few months in and it can be a bit more balanced as people are at a decent size and it gives time to catch up to those buying resources at the start and maybe got lucky from the initial 25k starting market onwards. With early events, people aren't going to catch up to someone with unlimited PP. PP is apart of the game now and that's grand but early events can make it very unbalanced.

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Exactly what @mokdad said...

I can give my feedback but that will only be about the (unlimited) pp you can spend on those events and inno will throw those types of feedback right in the trash bin... if a world is barely 2 weeks old and you can just buy yourself a train then events are no longer fun but just a money draining tool to give people unfair advantages.

Nothing that you can do about @kawoni , but thats the reason that I was at first very happy you said events wont spawn on new worlds and now im sad that they actually do

Deleted User - 419875

We understand what you are saying and often agree that events to early in the game does not always work for the players as it should. We will discuss this again with the Devs. and let them know that events to early in the game sets up a bad advantage for most players.

DeletedUser8497

In my opinion, event's are good and make this game interesting. After like returning back to this game after good 5 years, yes, I would agree that this is one good thing that has come up. Earlier, we used to have an event rarely (guess it was around Christmas or New Year eve). But now since they are more often, it makes this game more interesting for even new players rather than making the game monotonous.

But, I would have to agree with others on the part where in these events give an added advantage to people with loads of premium. May be that is the part that devs should disable on a new world. Let's just give everyone a fair chance on events to have fun. No more pay to get additional turn/chances on the events on a new world.

All may not feel the same, but just my two cents. Have fun all!