The Brain Lies Not In The Nuts

DeletedUser

05.25.2011-11.34.14.png

Dear friends, foes, and others lurking around,

th_starac.gif
Before I will commence my tale I would like to put some things in perspective. First of all, this world opened up on 23rd March. Since Nuts is a pre-made, we can fairly assume they were here on that very day. Now, please take the following notes into consideration:

• This world is only 4 continents big. Thus the rim being just next door the core.
  • The core of 187. joined one month after the grand opening. Many others only in the weeks after.
  • This world has no moral (even though the rim and core are so very close to each other).
  • Nuts is more than five times bigger than 187.!

th_starac.gif
Yet, my dear friends, it took Nuts a lot of nobles just to get a measly small amount of villages.
Have a look at our mighty snipe skillz ;)

05.25.2011-10.45.08.png

Ooops, you seen that, lol, there is more

05.25.2011-10.58.43.png

And even more ..

05.25.2011-10.54.08.png

Nuts failed again ..

05.25.2011-11.03.46.png

And again ..

05.25.2011-11.21.31.png

And again ..

05.25.2011-14.39.11.png

And many more I couldn't bother posting ..

th_starac.gif
Also you might want to explain me the following odd occurences:
  • Why do you aim cats in a single noblenuke at the farm when loyalty was under 30?
  • If 2 players co-noble and there is a break in between of 5s why didn't the second use a full offense proportion?
  • What makes you so confident that a nuke arriving 5s before a non-equipped train will safe your ass?
  • Do you honestly think 2 nobles in a single attack will do better than just one? (this one is so funny I actually could bother taking a screenshot :p)
    05.25.2011-11.23.49.png

th_starac.gif
For the fancy readers among us I have selected a small amount of mail conversations between 187. and Nuts. Obviously I have cut the nonsense and the blabla out of it, to preserve only what would be meaningful for the broader audience.

MunsterAbu on 24.05. at 08:15
Looks like your tribe finally got "some" sort of co-ordination going.
Took your time.
tbh we don't really care about this world we're just killing time till a new world we like comes along but we've had such a laugh at the pathetic timings of noble trains and fake trains over the last week or so.

You will probably beat us through pure troop power. You have 3 villages to every one of ours. However if this was an even fight we would show you how to co-ordinate an op.

Someone needs to teach your players to send sub second trains.

Barnyard Worker on 24.05. at 08:20
not all tw players use opera so hard to teach those. part of the reason my tribe is still here today is the constant attempts at making players better long term but rome wasnt built in a day

i would gladly try your tribe on a new world you would see that my guys dont point whore and dont care if they r slow growing when we have been warring since day 1 on this world

MunsterAbu on 24.05. at 16:33
well that was a lot of huff and puff by your tribe for how many villages. Ummmm......1.

Oh and on this point - "not all tw players use opera so hard to teach those" There's your problem. Teach them to use it or kick them. No use to you in this game if they can't grasp the basics.

Barnyard Worker on 24.05. at 16:47
You was speaking with one of my co-players eariler. But I agree with you, learn or we don't need you.

As far as the other part (huff and puff)... in time my friend :)

Time4Sleep on 24.05. at 04:15
your other duke has been rude and swore at my members not too impressed after chooper who was all mr tough guy on public forums is purposely trying to be banned so we cannot noble him is this your idea of fair play???? he claims we war a tribe (yours) that is 3 times smaller then ours well as a rebutal your tribe warred krusty and same point spread

note first trin badd timming is part of my plan since i decided a split noble train would do better then last round and will t-train your other vill in 22 minutes with k35 members sitting on there nobles to clean out what ever is left of your troops and loyalty sorry u ended up being with chopper who was the downfall of your tribe on this world and i made a note in my notebook with your tribes members incase u decide that disbanding is easy alternative for us leaving you alone well sir that wont do we will eat every member in range in both k35 and k46

mr time4sleep and no sleep because i have to send out noble train at 4:30 AM

This message has been forwarded by MrDees.

Dragon Raider on 24.05. at 07:41
I saw your message .. First things first we should apologize for the wording used by our former Duke - I personally do not think it is appropriate language for any game.

That said, he has a point about the way you guys play and your strategy for this world. I would like to straighten a few things out before the full might of your tribe hits us.

you are 5 not 3 times bigger than us when your top 40 players are combined:

Nuts 781.224 807.969 47 17.191
187. 158.036 158.036 29 5.450

We are 4 times bigger than Krusty now, but they were formed 6-7 days before we entered this world so if their growth is so slow and they are on the rim - what did you expect we were fighting a bigger tribe initially then they grew more slowly. Now I look at Krusty I see they were formed by [ally]NUTS[/ally] so they are an academy where presumably you put those with not enough points. I hate academys, perhaps I should have looked earlier because I would have attacked them.

I had never personally attacked krusty or your tribe before you started attacking me, not that it matters its a wargame so we will all end up fighting each other, well perhaps not you guys because you clearly prefer to avoid fighting the bigger tribes and having hugs with Smash. I don't blame you it is so hard fighting such a big enemy eh - oh sorry you wouldn't know about that.

It is sad to see so early in a world that your ambition is to be Number 2 tribe - no doubt you think you are "Keeping your friends close and your enemies closer". Personally, having seen the majority of your top players co-ordination and and trains that are 2-4 seconds apart I can see why they would rather bully the little tribes rather than fight the top few tribes.

Lets face it we were 22nd when your players started hitting us, we have managed to grow to 10th today and yes of course this will change as we do not have the troops to keep you at bay for long, but if you have aspirations to be this worlds number one tribe, you need to sharpen up your trains and get your support rolling in 1 second behind them.

You are right to take us on now as in another month we would probably have beaten you - as we are nearly all experienced TW gamers and not intimidated by your attacks - we are also aware that the extra month you have had to hug and grow means we do not have the troops to defeat you merely delay the end, but you will not win this world without strong allies and if Smash is that ally then you are doomed to be second always.

The growth of this world is much too slow, which means we are too close to the core having started so late, it aids you by keeping your established players too close to rim players starting out and means no one on the rim will be able to break free, only become farms or servants of your rim bashers.

So enjoy your world while you can, your time to be killed by the bigger tribe will come soon enough. The little guy also has no protection at an early stage without morale - but then I guess this is an American server so I should not be surprised that it emulates RL.

Have a nice game of sims and rims.

Phil

angrychuck on 24.05. at 19:26
Hey Time,

Before you excuse me for the cause of this war maybe you should back up and get your facts straight..

Player Profile: angrychuck: Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None ~END~ 24th April 2011
~END~ 187. 10th May 2011

I was recruited by your player first.. I explained that I was not happy in the tribe and was gonna see what was out there.. He was fine with that.. We were not at war with you... You had broken your diplomatic position with END.. However no war was declared therefor I am not and was not a refugee.. I do not appreciate you using my name as the excuse you chose to take on a smaller tribe with.. At least man up and say your tribe likes to hug with the big boys and only feels capable when fighting a war with odds of 5-1 in your favor.. You need to look in the mirror and ask your self this.. Is this how a top 5 tribe wants to be looked at as all they can fight is small tribes.. I for one would never want to be associated with a tribe that was afraid to stand up and earn a number 1 spot by fighting and gaining it with a real tribe.. Yeah you will win but you can't brag about this one.. You should win it..

Respectfully,
Angrychuck

Time4Sleep on 24.05. at 19:29
when my member said he was looking at recruitting you i said no to him for the fact u were in end tribe and my stance is u r refugee from smash war and remain that way

as for the size difference idk i noble and thats that and north is the direction i am heading

angrychuck on 24.05. at 19:33
Whats funny is you took in IA members.. Hmm they would be considered Refugees...

Time4Sleep on 24.05. at 19:38
i never took in ia member

angrychuck on 24.05. at 20:05

Tribalwars Player Profile: ***mostwanted*** (tribe changes)Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None .... 17th April 2011
.... IA 18th April 2011
IA None 24th April 2011
None WANTED 24th April 2011
WANTED NUTSAK 27th April 2011
NUTSAK None 15th May 2011
None Nuts 15th May 2011

th_starac.gif
You guys are a joke, and if, IF we just had started at the same moment as you did, then you'd be losing. Due to your noobish attempts I've seen so far, there is no doubt you would of have lost.

Regards,
REDRUM.

REDRUMEVILGENIUS.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What is going on lately?
1. If you think the mods are cheating please come to me and we can review the case. I will not stand for anymore unfounded accusations about the mod team.
2. Whatever this racist thing was that keeps going around in the forum, it stops now. I will distribute infraction points for people calling each other that. If someone writes something offensive...report it...we will deal with it.
3. If you cannot discuss this issue without being somewhat respectful of one another some members will have to leave. I will not let the discussion threads turn into Troll threads.

I think you are all very intelligent individuals, can we not make this work?

If you have any questions or thoughts about this issue please contact me.

DeletedUser

I still stand with my point mentioned in the post Oflow, but you're right it shouldn't be discussed externally.

Thanks for re-opening this thread. Although you've deleted a wee bit too much imo :p

DeletedUser548

Wow, is this a declaration, or just you guys flaming nuts?

Anyways dees, nice pnp, should bring some thoughtful comments in... I hope :p

DeletedUser

Have a look at our mighty snipe skillz ;)

05.25.2011-10.45.08.png

Ooops, you seen that, lol, there is more

05.25.2011-10.58.43.png

And even more ..

05.25.2011-10.54.08.png

Nuts failed again ..

05.25.2011-11.03.46.png

And again ..

05.25.2011-11.21.31.png

And again ..

05.25.2011-14.39.11.png

And many more I couldn't bother posting ..

I'll try and be a little less provocative this time, in the hope that your response this time will be one which is relevant to the topic :)

First Snipe: An alright snipe. Could have been a 10 minute train for all we know. So, nothing impressive.
Second Snipe: A very poor snipe. 3 nobles can cap a village on their own. Makes you look bad.
Third Snipe: An alright snipe. See 1st Snipe's comment.
Fourth Snipe: Awful snipe - too few troops. You got VERY lucky.
Fifth Snipe: Not as bad as 2nd or 4th snipes. Still should have been in the previous gap though.
Sixth Snipe: Alright snipe. My issue is that you seemingly didn't try a snipe from the same village with remaining troops. Wasted your own village's troops there, or are awful at support judgement.

Overall, I think you aren't particularly good snipers, based on what you showed here. I think you're just trying to make yourselves out to be superb players, when in actual fact the PnP to me, based on what you put in it, makes you look like a very average tribe without any proper talent.

That's just my opinion though.

th_starac.gif
Also you might want to explain me the following odd occurences:
  • Why do you aim cats in a single noblenuke at the farm when loyalty was under 30?
  • If 2 players co-noble and there is a break in between of 5s why didn't the second use a full offense proportion?
  • What makes you so confident that a nuke arriving 5s before a non-equipped train will safe your ass?
  • Do you honestly think 2 nobles in a single attack will do better than just one? (this one is so funny I actually could bother taking a screenshot :p)
    05.25.2011-11.23.49.png

1. Did the person who was attacking the village with cats cause the loyalty to be under 30? If not, then that is the most likely reason why.
2. That is a fair point.
3. Again, a fair point. Although it is surprising how often this works.
4. Yes, I do. If you kill half the attack, the village will still drop in loyalty as 1 noble will survive. That's the whole point of noble attacks. Heck, I even have used 3 in the past in single attacks, if I believe it's worth it when planning a launch. It's worked wonders for me in the past.

Overall, this thread makes me think your tribe is worse than I had previously thought, based purely on the content.

DeletedUser

Wow, is this a declaration, or just you guys flaming nuts?

Anyways dees, nice pnp, should bring some thoughtful comments in... I hope :p

If this was a declaration the title would have said "We declare on nutty nuts" .. Or something like that .. So no, it is not a declaration, it's just my personal flaming, with a redrum regards at the bottom :p

Overall, I think you aren't particularly good snipers, based on what you showed here. I think you're just trying to make yourselves out to be superb players, when in actual fact the PnP to me, based on what you put in it, makes you look like a very average tribe without any proper talent.

I like your rather assertive attitude now. Much chiller reading lol

About the snipe parts, I could not bother including the times in the screenshots since:
  • it would stretch the pics to long
  • miliseconds aren't mentionned in reports anyways. So a train spread over 2 seconds could be faster than one within a second, although the first one would give the impression to be worse if ms are not mentioned.

1. Did the person who was attacking the village with cats cause the loyalty to be under 30? If not, then that is the most likely reason why.
2. That is a fair point.
3. Again, a fair point. Although it is surprising how often this works.
4. Yes, I do. If you kill half the attack, the village will still drop in loyalty as 1 noble will survive. That's the whole point of noble attacks. Heck, I even have used 3 in the past in single attacks, if I believe it's worth it when planning a launch. It's worked wonders for me in the past.

1. The noblnuke was launched soon after a sniped train landed. loyalty was lowered below 30 and this noble-nuke clearly was intended to noble the vill. Luckily it was destroyed but still took two farm levels down. A massive bunch of cats aimed at the farm when your intention is to noble is just pathetic in my opinion ..
2. I know
3. Yep, I didn't think the train would be weak, on the other hand, maybe the reason why the nuke was well in time .. as prevention is better than cure.
4. Not seeing the circumstances.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well constructed PnP Dees.

Having seen at 1st hand the timings I have to say I was not impressed by them and further to this I have to say in my short time (2 years nearly) of playing TW that Nuts would probably be up there if not in pole position for title of:- Worst, 2nd place tribe I've ever seen.

In all probability they will defeat us. This alone will be through sheer power rather than skill. So those of you who are worried/annoyed by Nuts/Krusty let me say that if you can get a strong alliance together with at least 50% the size of Nuts you will stand a fighting chance of taking them out.

To the leadership of Nuts. You need to sort your tribe out. Most of them cannot send a sub second train. WHEN , Smash come knocking and they will eventually, I hope you will be ready because on the last few weeks evidence you will crumble as quickly as previous opponents of Smash have done so far.

DeletedUser

I like your rather assertive attitude now. Much chiller reading lol
Don't get used to it :p

About the snipe parts, I could not bother including the times in the screenshots since:
  • it would stretch the pics to long
  • miliseconds aren't mentionned in reports anyways. So a train spread over 2 seconds could be faster than one within a second, although the first one would give the impression to be worse if ms are not mentioned.

You could have mentioned underneath each train the time-gap of them, without including them in the screenshot. Or adding a screenshot of the incoming trains from the rally point. May want to remember that for next time, as the screenshots are borderline useless without them.

1. The noblnuke was launched soon after a sniped train landed. loyalty was lowered below 30 and this noble-nuke clearly was intended to noble the vill. Luckily it was destroyed but still took two farm levels down. A massive bunch of cats aimed at the farm when your intention is to noble is just pathetic in my opinion ..
Sometimes, if expecting a recap on the village, players decide that it is a good idea to damage the village a bit so that the player still suffers a little (farm levels are expensive, long to build and can prevent troop production), and make their other villages easier targets.

4. Not seeing the circumstances.
Circumstances weren't provided once in your post, so I must comment on what you provided, and not what you know but don't share.

DeletedUser

@Mr Dees
You say 187. are better than Nuts. And that Nuts would be beaten in a fair fight against your tribe. Now using your facts isn't it a good move to remove a potential enemy who can beat Nuts in a fair fight whilst the fight is at the advantage of Nuts?

DeletedUser1627

????????????????????????????????

:p "You guys are a joke, and if, IF we just had started at the same moment as you did, then you'd be losing. Due to your noobish attempts I've seen so far, there is no doubt you would of have lost."

Regards,
REDRUM.

If we are such a joke why are you not laughing? We are :D Let me see now: We are not suppose to attack small pissant tribes like yours ,only tribes our size,but we are allied with the only tribe that is bigger than us .I guess what you are saying is for us to pull out the Lawnchairs and wait around until you grow?
Stop all your crying,you guys are pathetic,we didnt even declare war on you and only a handfull of our players are attacking you (and not WHOLE HEARTEDLY i might add) But maybe now we will get a little more serious after reading all your tear jerking posts.If you havn't noticed,NUTS doesn't post alot in the public forums,there is a good reason for this-----ACTIONS speak louder than words ,You say your not serious in this world ,your tribe is just here until you find a world you like? I really dont think you will find one.I haven't found a world called "CRYBABY WARS" yet,but i'll keep looking for you. ;)

REGARDS----------------------------------------------------------------------------->NUTS

DeletedUser

I'm innerly laughing all the time. Right now another noble popped up and I'm chuckling about the plans I wrote in my notebook short after. At the very moment I'm having way more fun than when I was farming 2 days ago. I have my troops and they will be a pain in your ass for as long as I have them/time. I have exams starting soon, well now actually, so I don't give the slightest if I get rimmed.
Also phrozennut, i'm not saying you're not allowed to attack small tribes. But my point is that you needed an organized whole tribal operation with a thousands of fakes and dozens of noble trains timed to arrive at the same time. Seeing your time skills it was a couple of hours rofl .. But nonetheless after a tribal assault with 5 times the power than us you've still not broken us. Shows us how incapable your tribe is, and really, if you win it will be only because we have no defense to kill all your noblenukes.

Regards,
Dees.

DeletedUser

nuts timing was the worst ive seen in a long time. also they had to revert to ticket wars to get anywhere rofl... i may loose a village, but at least i didnt loose my dignity like them chumps...poor quality is the least of their issues imo.

just take a look at the child like way we just got spoken to be a player who is obviously frustrated at the lack of success made by the nubs he is leading :D 5x our size and we defended you with ease... you should be embarrassed tbh.

DeletedUser

The thread started very nicely...please do not lower the quality-level of the comments.

DeletedUser

Chopper was not cheating, he just had an erm lose tongue :p

Still, there are rules for a reason. CHOPPER's ingame ban isn't really relevant to this thread anyway. I was merely commenting to defend NUTS based on CHOPPER's flame attempt :p

Let's leave it there. I saw you posted that NUTS is a premade. Are you sure of this? I thought Smash and .187 were the only ones...

DeletedUser

If you break ingame rules, CHOPPER, you deserve to be banned. You have no right to flame people for reporting you ingame (when you have no proof of who reported you, so you are merely clutching at straws anyway), and as such it is your own fault, nobody else's. If you cheat, then how can you possibly have any dignity? Breaking rules is cheating. End of.

spoken like a man who thinks he knows something he really has no clue about. but we are slowly getting used to your rhetoric googly, even if it is but that of a troll's level.

DeletedUser

05.25.2011-17.25.29.png
Hehe .. I think they are angry. Not only by the failure, but also because their failure is being showed publicly. I must say that was a very mature declaration. Must be a very very trustworthy council over there in Nuts! Rofl ..
Couldn't agree more darth .. Googly's rhetoric way of speaking is pretty annoying especially when he has no clue what he's on about ..

DeletedUser

and finally it's official.

Subject The tribe Shhhhhhhhh has declared war on tribe REDRUM!
Sent May 25, 2011 11:11:41
The tribe Shhhhhhhhh has declared war on tribe REDRUM!

War name: war of the forum fails

Declaration:
only declaring this because of your forum posts fisrt off wow u sniped nobled trains great job now wipe your brown nose and face the reality that besides using opera you have no talents besides getting your tribe tagged as pink wearing flower boys.

if your mom lets you go outside today you should say yes for a change and go find a bridge over water and take your friends to the bottom with you over and over like you have done here on US3.

carsinated

Forum thread: Redrum ego`s in the mirror

Will Krusty declare too?

DeletedUser

If we are such a joke why are you not laughing? We are laughing at all of you .... that is the whole point of this flaming PnP!

Stop all your crying,you guys are pathetic,we didnt even declare war on you and only a handfull of our players are attacking you (and not WHOLE HEARTEDLY i might add) But maybe now we will get a little more serious after reading all your tear jerking posts.
We attacked your academy while they were bigger than us and it is understandable why they cannot get into Nuts They don't know what the attack buttons are for. Yesterday over half your tribe attack 187 , yet you still refuse to declare it a war because your very afraid of what some official stats would show. LOL

If you havn't noticed,NUTS doesn't post alot in the public forums,there is a good reason for this-----ACTIONS speak louder than words If actions speak louder than words and I agree they do, what on earth are you doing in here commenting? Let's see some attack reports from you .... this forum needs more laughs!

NUTS ..... = ...... Crazy including what they say!

DeletedUser

spoken like a man who thinks he knows something he really has no clue about. but we are slowly getting used to your rhetoric googly, even if it is but that of a troll's level.

edited- Discussing ban in the forums

Couldn't agree more darth .. Googly's rhetoric way of speaking is pretty annoying especially when he has no clue what he's on about ..

See the above post.
Also, if you are going to start trying to turn this topic in to a "let's try to insult Googly" thread, then you may as well just say so. I will gladly keep pointing out that half of what you guys say at the moment is redundant to this entire topic, or one of you trying to avoid the fact that you broke the rules and blame your own stupidity on others, for as long as you like. I did however suggest we leave the "CHOPPER only has himself to blame for his ingame ban" topic behind, and am again offering that to you. If you wish to keep highlighting that your tribe doesn't follow ingame rules, by all means keep commenting on the topic.

Will Krusty declare too?
I was dismissed for inactivity (went yellow). Before then, we had no plans of warring you so far as I know.