The Brain Lies Not In The Nuts

DeletedUser

So Innogames, the creators of tribal wars must not be true TW players since they created the game in Germany and it started out in German, and so all German players who were the first TW players must not be true TW players.........

That's not what he said, Muppet.

DeletedUser

That's not what he said, Muppet.

Okay......

You are not a true tw player if you are not aware about the openings of other english based servers lol

From the sounds of it, he's basicaly saying or implying that the english based servers are the best and that anyone who doesn't know about them or play them essentially, are not true TW players............

But please, tell us what he actually said. I would love to hear your opinion on what he said instead of some petty insult or an attempt at one. :)

DeletedUser

Hehe, MrDees just got nobled this morning, but the timing was perfect with the opening of .UK8, so he joined in there, thats all :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So much nicer than this joke of a world.

I'm really tired of everyone saying that kind of stuff.
A) This isn't a big server yet.
B) You knew it would be a small world because its such a small server.
C) Stop complaining about it, you joined it, deal with it.
D) Because its such a smal server there aren't many skilled players and no were near the competiveness you get from other servers and worlds.
E) If you hate it so much do us all a favor and hit delete, go back to whatever server you prefer to play on, go fail there to, and don't come back.

DeletedUser

E) If you hate it so much do us all a favor and hit delete, go back to whatever server you prefer to play on, go fail there to, and don't come back.

I spoke to him on skype. One reason they will be leaving is due to the moderation of this server. A reason that is making me seriously consider leaving this forum too.

DeletedUser

I spoke to him on skype. One reason they will be leaving is due to the moderation of this server. A reason that is making me seriously consider leaving this forum too.

I must agree with you on that aspect. The moderation is somewhat...(goes and consults forum rules before speaking) silly to be honest. And I would think it would be in OFLOW's best interest to rethink who he hires as a mods....

DeletedUser

I don't think you understand the rules of a 1v1. You can't have 2 people involved in the challenge. This is between myself and MunsterAbu. If he can't accept playing on a server with a bit of challenge to it, that doesn't mean he can get someone else to take his place...

thats a cop out. you through out a challenge. now there is stipulations. I would like a copy of your "rules" on 1v1.

come and get them. I have grown board of this chat already. I am surprised at myself for being drug into it and having to sign up.

btw. premium doesn't make you a better player. it limits the time you have to spend on the game, as well as making things like farming easier. allowing for more time for a life.

DeletedUser

thats a cop out. you through out a challenge. now there is stipulations. I would like a copy of your "rules" on 1v1.

1. I never challenged anybody. Learn to read.

2. 1v1 = 1 player v 1 player. If one person challenges someone to a 1v1, you can't then hop in and say you want to take part too. That would make it a 2v1. You see the problem with the maths?

DeletedUser

They have all left this server, or are doing so at the moment (from what one said to me on skype) due to the moderation of these forums.

This plus we have no troops left. Doesn't matter if you are more skilful. Brute force and sheer number power will tell in the end.

As I think I mentioned earlier this PnP was never about bragging about us winning this war but rather to highlight after we are gone that the 2nd placed tribe on this world aren't all that. They are eminently beatable. However if you are smaller than them and one of your players decides to farm one of their academy's inactives they will gang bang you then.

The majority of us will be gone soon. I will be keeping an eye on things though waiting for the demise of Nuts and then you will hear from me and my friends again.

DeletedUser

This plus we have no troops left. Doesn't matter if you are more skilful. Brute force and sheer number power will tell in the end.

As I think I mentioned earlier this PnP was never about bragging about us winning this war but rather to highlight after we are gone that the 2nd placed tribe on this world aren't all that. They are eminently beatable. However if you are smaller than them and one of your players decides to farm one of their academy's inactives they will gang bang you then.

The majority of us will be gone soon. I will be keeping an eye on things though waiting for the demise of Nuts and then you will hear from me and my friends again.

Straight to the point. Bragging was not what stimulated me to write this PnP. After all, if I had the intention to play this world for the long run I wouldn't have made me known in the externals. But these forums are part of the game .. Hard to resist.

And googly, lmao .. once I find that guy who threw a stone at your head I'm gonna thank him because boy you've gone mad .. I like :p

DeletedUser

I must admit from us on the war front. You guys were superb. You guys have alot of skill and im sure your going to do very well on the UK8 world. You guys brought some fun to these forums and your PnP was superb as well. I dont hold grudges and i think everyone from Shhhhh...... Would like to thank-you for putting up such a good fight, although in the end you showed some of the best skills on this server we won due to the fact we are bigger. ( Which cant be helped )

So what im trying to say is you guys were amazing and hope you do well in the other worlds. :) :D

DeletedUser

And googly, lmao .. once I find that guy who threw a stone at your head I'm gonna thank him because boy you've gone mad .. I like :p

I've always been rather crazy. My ability to argue with someone heatedly for 3 days and then stop and start being friendly is second to none :D

DeletedUser

Well thank you SS (erm .. perhaps your full name Sir Sandrius is more suitable). I must confess I had not put up much of a fight after I made the PnP. Let me tell you I tried to put some names on my shared internet connection list. A new (yes, naughty) tactic I tried but which didn't work out very well lol. I thought it would stop both me and the names mentionned from attacking each other for 3 days. Because after 3 days the entry can be deleted. But apparently it only worked one way. The other person had to fill me in their list first too, for it to be fully effective. So I had to wait 3 days before I could delete the entries and then another 24 hours before I could attack them again, but on the same time they were able to attack (read: noble) me. I planned some back-times on noble nukes but due to my targets being in my shared connection list I screwed myself and couldn't attack them. I was darn mad at myself at the time being but it's a rather funny story in retrospect :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its a shame. That was actually unlucky in my eyes. I have so far never had so much fun fighting a tribe on the Us3 until you guys came along. Thank to your guys and goodluck. And Sir Sandrius is fine :D

And you have good skills :p