The Brain Lies Not In The Nuts

DeletedUser

Nuts,

Being a member of 187 I will tip my hat.. Weather it is brute force, skill, or a combination of those and luck.. You will have taken what I have within the next day ... For that a tip of the hat to you.. I make no excuses, you will have earned what you take from me.. I will see you all again in another world and I will return the favor.. Rest assured.. Good luck in this world although I do not think you need it.. You tribe could tighten up your attacks a bit, you have had a well coordinated effort.. Iron I love the excel format it is nice.. I enjoyed our in game chat...

Sincerely,
Angrychuck

DeletedUser

Angry,

Thankyou we feel the same way. We entirely respect you and we know you have alot of skills. We will be learning from our battle plans. We looks forward to having fun with you in the future and i like to wish you luck as well. I myself respect you entirely as i hate bad sportsman's and you guys were great. Thanks :D

DeletedUser

Thanks for your honesty and nice words Sandius.

This thread has turned too pink and cuddly. Someone please flame me about something lol

DeletedUser

Its my pleasure i was thinking that.

Ok i will give you guys something.

Ummm, your picture sucks and so do you ;) I kids.

Im staying out of this until a later stage. :D

DeletedUser

We all know you love the Pink and Cuddly side of people. Dont stop the love now ;)

DeletedUser

I'm about to burst into tears...

As for angrychuck's comment, I also enjoyed Our conversations. Be sure to look for me on any .net world with no archers, preferably no Church and a speed of +1.5. I'll always start to the north!!!

DeletedUser

05.25.2011-11.34.14.png

Dear friends, foes, and others lurking around,

th_starac.gif
Before I will commence my tale I would like to put some things in perspective. First of all, this world opened up on 23rd March. Since Nuts is a pre-made, we can fairly assume they were here on that very day. Now, please take the following notes into consideration:

• This world is only 4 continents big. Thus the rim being just next door the core.
  • The core of 187. joined one month after the grand opening. Many others only in the weeks after.
  • This world has no moral (even though the rim and core are so very close to each other).
  • Nuts is more than five times bigger than 187.!

th_starac.gif
Yet, my dear friends, it took Nuts a lot of nobles just to get a measly small amount of villages.
Have a look at our mighty snipe skillz ;)

05.25.2011-10.45.08.png

Ooops, you seen that, lol, there is more

05.25.2011-10.58.43.png

And even more ..

05.25.2011-10.54.08.png

Nuts failed again ..

05.25.2011-11.03.46.png

And again ..

05.25.2011-11.21.31.png

And again ..

05.25.2011-14.39.11.png

And many more I couldn't bother posting ..

th_starac.gif
Also you might want to explain me the following odd occurences:
  • Why do you aim cats in a single noblenuke at the farm when loyalty was under 30?
  • If 2 players co-noble and there is a break in between of 5s why didn't the second use a full offense proportion?
  • What makes you so confident that a nuke arriving 5s before a non-equipped train will safe your ass?
  • Do you honestly think 2 nobles in a single attack will do better than just one? (this one is so funny I actually could bother taking a screenshot :p)
    05.25.2011-11.23.49.png

th_starac.gif
For the fancy readers among us I have selected a small amount of mail conversations between 187. and Nuts. Obviously I have cut the nonsense and the blabla out of it, to preserve only what would be meaningful for the broader audience.

MunsterAbu on 24.05. at 08:15
Looks like your tribe finally got "some" sort of co-ordination going.
Took your time.
tbh we don't really care about this world we're just killing time till a new world we like comes along but we've had such a laugh at the pathetic timings of noble trains and fake trains over the last week or so.

You will probably beat us through pure troop power. You have 3 villages to every one of ours. However if this was an even fight we would show you how to co-ordinate an op.

Someone needs to teach your players to send sub second trains.

Barnyard Worker on 24.05. at 08:20
not all tw players use opera so hard to teach those. part of the reason my tribe is still here today is the constant attempts at making players better long term but rome wasnt built in a day

i would gladly try your tribe on a new world you would see that my guys dont point whore and dont care if they r slow growing when we have been warring since day 1 on this world

MunsterAbu on 24.05. at 16:33
well that was a lot of huff and puff by your tribe for how many villages. Ummmm......1.

Oh and on this point - "not all tw players use opera so hard to teach those" There's your problem. Teach them to use it or kick them. No use to you in this game if they can't grasp the basics.

Barnyard Worker on 24.05. at 16:47
You was speaking with one of my co-players eariler. But I agree with you, learn or we don't need you.

As far as the other part (huff and puff)... in time my friend :)

Time4Sleep on 24.05. at 04:15
your other duke has been rude and swore at my members not too impressed after chooper who was all mr tough guy on public forums is purposely trying to be banned so we cannot noble him is this your idea of fair play???? he claims we war a tribe (yours) that is 3 times smaller then ours well as a rebutal your tribe warred krusty and same point spread

note first trin badd timming is part of my plan since i decided a split noble train would do better then last round and will t-train your other vill in 22 minutes with k35 members sitting on there nobles to clean out what ever is left of your troops and loyalty sorry u ended up being with chopper who was the downfall of your tribe on this world and i made a note in my notebook with your tribes members incase u decide that disbanding is easy alternative for us leaving you alone well sir that wont do we will eat every member in range in both k35 and k46

mr time4sleep and no sleep because i have to send out noble train at 4:30 AM

This message has been forwarded by MrDees.

Dragon Raider on 24.05. at 07:41
I saw your message .. First things first we should apologize for the wording used by our former Duke - I personally do not think it is appropriate language for any game.

That said, he has a point about the way you guys play and your strategy for this world. I would like to straighten a few things out before the full might of your tribe hits us.

you are 5 not 3 times bigger than us when your top 40 players are combined:

Nuts 781.224 807.969 47 17.191
187. 158.036 158.036 29 5.450

We are 4 times bigger than Krusty now, but they were formed 6-7 days before we entered this world so if their growth is so slow and they are on the rim - what did you expect we were fighting a bigger tribe initially then they grew more slowly. Now I look at Krusty I see they were formed by [ally]NUTS[/ally] so they are an academy where presumably you put those with not enough points. I hate academys, perhaps I should have looked earlier because I would have attacked them.

I had never personally attacked krusty or your tribe before you started attacking me, not that it matters its a wargame so we will all end up fighting each other, well perhaps not you guys because you clearly prefer to avoid fighting the bigger tribes and having hugs with Smash. I don't blame you it is so hard fighting such a big enemy eh - oh sorry you wouldn't know about that.

It is sad to see so early in a world that your ambition is to be Number 2 tribe - no doubt you think you are "Keeping your friends close and your enemies closer". Personally, having seen the majority of your top players co-ordination and and trains that are 2-4 seconds apart I can see why they would rather bully the little tribes rather than fight the top few tribes.

Lets face it we were 22nd when your players started hitting us, we have managed to grow to 10th today and yes of course this will change as we do not have the troops to keep you at bay for long, but if you have aspirations to be this worlds number one tribe, you need to sharpen up your trains and get your support rolling in 1 second behind them.

You are right to take us on now as in another month we would probably have beaten you - as we are nearly all experienced TW gamers and not intimidated by your attacks - we are also aware that the extra month you have had to hug and grow means we do not have the troops to defeat you merely delay the end, but you will not win this world without strong allies and if Smash is that ally then you are doomed to be second always.

The growth of this world is much too slow, which means we are too close to the core having started so late, it aids you by keeping your established players too close to rim players starting out and means no one on the rim will be able to break free, only become farms or servants of your rim bashers.

So enjoy your world while you can, your time to be killed by the bigger tribe will come soon enough. The little guy also has no protection at an early stage without morale - but then I guess this is an American server so I should not be surprised that it emulates RL.

Have a nice game of sims and rims.

Phil

angrychuck on 24.05. at 19:26
Hey Time,

Before you excuse me for the cause of this war maybe you should back up and get your facts straight..

Player Profile: angrychuck: Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None ~END~ 24th April 2011
~END~ 187. 10th May 2011

I was recruited by your player first.. I explained that I was not happy in the tribe and was gonna see what was out there.. He was fine with that.. We were not at war with you... You had broken your diplomatic position with END.. However no war was declared therefor I am not and was not a refugee.. I do not appreciate you using my name as the excuse you chose to take on a smaller tribe with.. At least man up and say your tribe likes to hug with the big boys and only feels capable when fighting a war with odds of 5-1 in your favor.. You need to look in the mirror and ask your self this.. Is this how a top 5 tribe wants to be looked at as all they can fight is small tribes.. I for one would never want to be associated with a tribe that was afraid to stand up and earn a number 1 spot by fighting and gaining it with a real tribe.. Yeah you will win but you can't brag about this one.. You should win it..

Respectfully,
Angrychuck

Time4Sleep on 24.05. at 19:29
when my member said he was looking at recruitting you i said no to him for the fact u were in end tribe and my stance is u r refugee from smash war and remain that way

as for the size difference idk i noble and thats that and north is the direction i am heading

angrychuck on 24.05. at 19:33
Whats funny is you took in IA members.. Hmm they would be considered Refugees...

Time4Sleep on 24.05. at 19:38
i never took in ia member

angrychuck on 24.05. at 20:05

Tribalwars Player Profile: ***mostwanted*** (tribe changes)Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None .... 17th April 2011
.... IA 18th April 2011
IA None 24th April 2011
None WANTED 24th April 2011
WANTED NUTSAK 27th April 2011
NUTSAK None 15th May 2011
None Nuts 15th May 2011

th_starac.gif
You guys are a joke, and if, IF we just had started at the same moment as you did, then you'd be losing. Due to your noobish attempts I've seen so far, there is no doubt you would of have lost.

Regards,
REDRUM.

REDRUMEVILGENIUS.gif

this is epic haha love it

DeletedUser1627

IF WE DID THIS---IF WE DID THAT

IF we just had started at the same moment as you did, then you'd be losing.
IF we had as many villages as you did, then you'd be losing.
IF we had as much money as you did, then you'd be losing.
If we brough in 100 of our friends as you did, then you'd be losing.
If we didnt have our heads up are arse then you'd be losing.
If anyone even liked us a wee bit then you'd be losing.
WAWA WAWA WAWA WAWA WAWA WAWA WAWA
IF A FROG HAD WINGS IT WOULDN'T BUMP ITS ASS ON THE WAY DOWN:D

DeletedUser

thats alot of ifs

DeletedUser

IF we just had started at the same moment as you did, then you'd be losing. FACT
IF we had as many villages as you did, then you'd be losing. FACT
IF we had as much money as you did, then you'd be losing. ????
If we brough in 100 of our friends as you did, then you'd be losing. Ummm. Not possible. Check tribe limit settings. I believe it is 50.
If we didnt have our heads up are arse then you'd be losing. Watch your language child
If anyone even liked us a wee bit then you'd be losing. We like us and that's all we need

My replies in bold red. At least some in your tribe have a bit of respect and recognize that your tribe can do a lot better which is what our PnP was about. The fact it's message went over your head says more about you than it does us.

DeletedUser

well they have alot of excuses but they sorta have a point, just saying i mean if they did start at the same time i think they could give you guys a run for your money, (this is coming from an outsiders point of view)

DeletedUser

Now now child, if you can't be civil with your tongue then you'll need to sit out well the big boys and girls talk. ;)

Now just because you can post, doesn't mean you should when all your doing is looking like a fool when 187 is already leaving and mates from your own tribe have already congrulated them for a well fought war. I understand that it must be hard for someone like you to grasp the fact that not everything needs to sound childish or that you don't need the use of capitals words for your sentences or to just thank an enemy for well fought battle were if those first two if's were to actual happen you would be seeing the "which direction to start in" page.

So please do grow up and stop posting dribble ;)

DeletedUser

Now now child, if you can't be civil with your tongue then you'll need to sit out well the big boys and girls talk. ;)

Now just because you can post, doesn't mean you should when all your doing is looking like a fool when 187 is already leaving and mates from your own tribe have already congrulated them for a well fought war. I understand that it must be hard for someone like you to grasp the fact that not everything needs to sound childish or that you don't need the use of capitals words for your sentences or to just thank an enemy for well fought battle were if those first two if's were to actual happen you would be seeing the "which direction to start in" page.

So please do grow up and stop posting dribble ;)

were all sitting in front of a computer playing this game instead of doing something constructive so i think we all need to grow up in a sense :p

DeletedUser

and we never said any of those. if your going to try and flame us... at least have the decency to quote like googly. you look a fool when you just make stuff up.

I named myself wings simply cause I wished my ass didnt bump the ground every time I jumped.

btw. tell asj that he doesnt need to send fakes I am not defending any more. having fun watching him practice his nobles though. he is getting better. under 10 second trains and even got support there one a second after. I am proud to say we have helped you guys get a LITTLE better.