The Brain Lies Not In The Nuts

DeletedUser

and we never said any of those. if your going to try and flame us... at least have the decency to quote like googly. you look a fool when you just make stuff up.

I named myself wings simply cause I wished my ass didnt bump the ground every time I jumped.

btw. tell asj that he doesnt need to send fakes I am not defending any more. having fun watching him practice his nobles though. he is getting better. under 10 second trains and even got support there one a second after. I am proud to say we have helped you guys get a LITTLE better.
IMO, asj100 is much better than you. ;)

DeletedUser

Ooooh, aaaah, look everybody! I do believe it is a lesser spotted Smash person. There was me thinking that that had all flown south from the icy reception of 187!

Nice to see you back from your holidays, (from under a rock , I heard) and being polite too.

I do so thank you for not suggesting that this is another irrelevant thread that should be closed because it hasn't mentioned Smash recently.

and we never said any of those. if your going to try and flame us... at least have the decency to quote like googly. you look a fool when you just make stuff up.

Pssst, wings mate, I think we may have come pretty close to a few of those and I don't think he will have to go too far to find the quotes either. Rise above it, man.:p

It's a shame he couldn't take his win with a little good grace as deathfire suggested but have a little faith in karma. Perhaps it will even be Kanei who rubs his nose in it when his numbers up because with his attitude -and skillz- the odds are certainly not in his favour.

To the rest of Nuts forgive me if I don't offer you congratulations just yet. It is not in my nature to just roll over so I await at your convenience. Rest assured congratulations will be forth coming if and when it's due but the longer you wait the bigger my shell.;)

DeletedUser

yeah. whatever. if that were true why was I one of the last ones around? plus my defense is what killed several nobles at dragon raders and angrychucks and mrdees. Oh yeah and I am not a turtle. my oda spoke well for someone with 2 villages.

DeletedUser1627

We never said those things ???

BELOW WRITTIN ON EARLIER POST

"You guys are a joke, and if, IF we just had started at the same moment as you did, then you'd be losing. Due to your noobish attempts I've seen so far, there is no doubt you would of have lost."

Regards,
REDRUM.

When your done here go find a life

DeletedUser

This is my first and last post on these childish public forums. I have been playing on 4 worlds simultaneously. I have not given this world my full attention, and as such, it is not worth it. The rim is near the core, low player count, settings not to my liking. I joined to help out some friends. I suggest you use a different name in any subsequent worlds. All of the players I deem disrespectful and repugnant are on my list. I deleted my world 3 .us account. Have at it.

DeletedUser

"You guys are a joke, and if, IF we just had started at the same moment as you did, then you'd be losing. Due to your noobish attempts I've seen so far, there is no doubt you would of have lost."

Regards,
REDRUM.

for my last post... I still have not seen you quote correctly. maybe one day you will learn.

I have a life. a wife of 18 years 3 daughters (all can send sub second trains) a good job (40 hours a week) and still gave you guys fits. sorry I wont be around to see your comments as I am gone the second I send this. rarely are they good but every once in a while you get it right. Still waiting on you band4lifelessness.

DeletedUser

Regards,
REDRUM.

I could have sworn I already responded to this but I guess my comment didn't send :S

A) Learn how to use proper quotes, it makes you look somewhat intelligent ;)
B) This coming from another tribal wars player, you are a hyprocrit to tell him him to go get a life.
C) You should take a good long look at your posts, I'm quite tired of your dribble. You never say anything useful, majority of what you say is childish tantrums. Then everything else you say is just flaming without any intelligence to it.

DeletedUser1627

lol.Trying to sound like Mr.Sophisticated himself as if you have something worth saying??.If your tired of it leave? Simple enough . Ive looked at all my posts ,all answers to your rediculious comments little man.And BTW ,i didnt need the whole quote ,just the part you said you guys never said :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A) Learn how to use proper quotes, it makes you look somewhat intelligent ;)
B) This coming from another tribal wars player, you are a hyprocrit to tell him him to go get a life.
C) You should take a good long look at your posts, I'm quite tired of your dribble. You never say anything useful, majority of what you say is childish tantrums. Then everything else you say is just flaming without any intelligence to it.

Another mistake B4L!

deathfire09 has nothing to do with 187 .... these are the views of an independent observer.:rolleyes:

.... and he's got you nailed.:eek:

DeletedUser

lol.Trying to sound like Mr.Sophisticated himself as if you have something worth saying??.If your tired of it leave? Simple enough . Ive looked at all my posts ,all answers to your rediculious comments little man.And BTW ,i didnt need the whole quote ,just the part you said you guys never said :)

You are a bitter little boy who must have had his lollipop taken off him in the last few days.

Grow up mate, it's a tough world out there. There's a difference between WUM'ing and flaming. Learn it before it gets you into real trouble.

DeletedUser

I have no clue as to why I'm still reading these forums. Perhaps it's the fact that I'm the author of this PnP that sparkles my interest .. But meh .. It has become so childish :/
Anyways I thank you once again Nuts for rimming me :). Now I was finally able to shut down and concentrate fully on the matter I need to cram in my head and btw, the exam at Uni went allright this morning ..

Over & Out.

DeletedUser

I'm not going to make fun of you for thinking that I'm in 187, that type of stuff happens all the time. But so you know, I am not in 187. Just because I use more intelligence that you in my posts doesn't mean I'm Mr. Sophisticated. It just means... well that I put more thought into my posts. Have I said I'm tired of it? No. I'm very upset over moderation and am leaving this server once I'm done playing this world.... but that's not the point.

Obviously you don't know the diffrence from a good post from a bad one. ;)
So relook please.

You've only answered me this one time and its not even a real answer, just antoher childish dribble with nothing behind it. :S

As to the quote thing. Once again, learn how to use the quote button. If you TRIED using it, you would know you would be able to just delete everythig from it that you don't need. ;)