The Carnival Freak Show moves on...

DeletedUser2069

The Carnival is packing up on the trains. The Animals are all packed in an the rides are all taken down. All thats left is the Freak Show to close down an pack it up. Lets view there progress

image.php

This will allow you to see how there packing is doing so you have an idea of when there final act will be.

So far these current shows have been cancelled

54249832.jpg

Now since the judge ordered that perv do community service for the peaking threw windows of Or-el's house we figured we would help with the tear down. So here we are providing you with the attendance sheet to show the time put in towards our community service.

73223373.jpg

I know I know its a sad day I didnt win the big teddy bear at the balloon pop. The Carnival was fun maybe they will stop by the next town (W5) and even unpack the Spinning Tea Cup Ride... its my favorite.

DeletedUser

a very nice PnP, good job man.. it's really nice to see new PnP in the forums :D

DeletedUser2069

Very nice on your recent nobles as well man
I think us taking down TCO just put you in Rank 1 of the world

DeletedUser

Finally some pnp this forum has been so boring! lol hopefully this livens it up a bit... good job osp!!!

DeletedUser

thanks and all credits should go to The Hurt Locker :D
yup it's all your fault that now my account is now on rank 1. :b

DeletedUser

nice pnp old school, Good to see a few vet caps in there also.

DeletedUser

:D The world against Freaks? Seems like you guys like to hug :|

DeletedUser

Fairly good timing. Tho' from current rank 1 I would have expected to land train closer to hit time, not one hour off, but I'm just picky :rolleyes: Well done!

DeletedUser2069

:D The world against Freaks? Seems like you guys like to hug :|

Not at all it was Freaks doing
Smexy Attacked Vets in turn made them angry so they wanted to attack knowing PERV has been one of the major forces against FREAKS for the last month they thought lets work together

TCO well he tried to get LIKE 3 OF tbs to merge into freaks and when they said NO he inturn insulted the whole tribe which in turn upset them an made them want to attack as well.

15:42 well freaks declared on them an never finished the job so that just kinda worked out there

Worlds not hugging just freaks was not playing smart and there egos got them in a position of multiple tribes looking at them

DeletedUser

I suppose quite a good hit on FREAKS, though doubtfully it's the end. Even though the war was on for quite a while It seems they were not able to snipe/recap those villages so soon.

The question is that will Pervs and other various tribes keep those villages?

DeletedUser2069

Considering they havent made any attempt at taking them back I think we will keep them :p

And no its not the end just the beginning of it :p

DeletedUser

Well, in that case It might be the end for freaks. Even so I'm quite ashamed of TheChoosen one that hasn't recaped or actually sniped any of the noble trains.

DeletedUser2069

In the words of the famous NOISE player

You would not believe how many players asked for invites from your tribe :p

Sorry couldnt resist

DeletedUser

Yeah I'm sure people would want to join a tribe with people who can't snipe? Wouldnt you?

DeletedUser

Well put it this way :) Freaks can snipe (as most of you know) and you guys prolly lost more than 5 noblemen and when freaks noble you, how many get sniped/stacked? So.. Even though you took more vills you lost heaps more nobles :p

DeletedUser2069

Actually your far far off an wrong

I can counted 30 nobles at least 2 or 3 weeks ago when freaks tried to noble

And yesterday they didnt even try to defend
Most kills where all offensive troops

I can promise you freaks lost more nobles this total time then perv did weather you see it or not dont matter to me the end resault of it is still the same

DeletedUser

Well put it this way :) Freaks can snipe (as most of you know) and you guys prolly lost more than 5 noblemen and when freaks noble you, how many get sniped/stacked? So.. Even though you took more vills you lost heaps more nobles :p

You build nobles to take other villages, some loose of nobles is perfectly normal and is a part of the game. You said it yourself they have taken more villages, obviously there will be casualties, but they are taking an upper hand. Your point is irrelevant.