The Carnival Freak Show moves on...

DeletedUser

Well put it this way :) Freaks can snipe (as most of you know) and you guys prolly lost more than 5 noblemen and when freaks noble you, how many get sniped/stacked? So.. Even though you took more vills you lost heaps more nobles :p

Yeah your right we dont know how to stack or snipe...

stack vs noise
http://us4.tribalwars.us/public_report/3ee6bc010cf4b074aee4230290b5d337

stack vs tco
http://us4.tribalwars.us/public_report/67d176548c23af3f32d40fa7db6220bb

http://us4.tribalwars.us/public_report/f85ddeb274f99595d891fe2c82b1d110

snipe vs no noobery
http://us4.tribalwars.us/public_report/4f15a5470c9a9e22b5e7131585106765

oh and the snipe wasnt just me sniping another member sniped the train with me as well

And while i have these reports posted why dont you all check the timings on these... cuz they were all supposed to be coordinated on me to land i would assume at the same time or at least close to the same time... :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, yes :p Whatever, stacking doesn't take much but... ya' know :) Ill give the win to you guys :D

DeletedUser2069

In all fairness you did say stacked.

besides its better to stack an kill the whole attack then to let the nuke live so it can come back again :p

DeletedUser

Yeah your right we dont know how to stack or snipe...

stack vs noise
http://us4.tribalwars.us/public_report/3ee6bc010cf4b074aee4230290b5d337

stack vs tco
http://us4.tribalwars.us/public_report/67d176548c23af3f32d40fa7db6220bb

http://us4.tribalwars.us/public_report/f85ddeb274f99595d891fe2c82b1d110

snipe vs no noobery
http://us4.tribalwars.us/public_report/4f15a5470c9a9e22b5e7131585106765

oh and the snipe wasnt just me sniping another member sniped the train with me as well

And while i have these reports posted why dont you all check the timings on these... cuz they were all supposed to be coordinated on me to land i would assume at the same time or at least close to the same time... :p

why do you invite noobery then?

DeletedUser

I did quite expect more from Freaks, though even if the stats are quite near to equal

Side 1:
Tribes: Freaks
Side 2:
Tribes: PERV, Vets, 15:42, TBS

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 36
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 114,625
Side 2: 213,593
Difference: 98,968

chart

It's quite a pity at first sight of normal competition they quite after there massive braging on the forums.

359ygba.jpg

DeletedUser2069

Didnt you forget they were bored remember
At least that is what TCO said in the recruit forum when he was trying to recruit anyone he could...

Thats the stat thing I forgot to post at the beginning dang it going to post just my teams end of it just to split it up since I know something was mentioned before about bundling up on the stats

Side 1:
Tribes: PERV
Side 2:
Tribes: Freaks

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 123
Side 2: 150
Difference: 27

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 17
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 370,100
Side 2: 591,472
Difference: 221,372

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 100,037
Side 2: 63,025
Difference: 37,012

chart

DeletedUser2069

I like how 15:42 picks up the enemy targets without even talking to anyone that was attacking that target

**COUGH COUGH***
THECHOSENONE
**COUGH COUGH**

ANYONE ELSE ABLE TO SAY REFUGEE

maybe next time a person is clearly being attacked you ask first about recruiting that person

DeletedUser

Get over yourself. If they crept him in it's their business and quite frankly TCO can very easily defend your 'attacks'.

DeletedUser

I like how 15:42 picks up the enemy targets without even talking to anyone that was attacking that target

**COUGH COUGH***
THECHOSENONE
**COUGH COUGH**

ANYONE ELSE ABLE TO SAY REFUGEE

maybe next time a person is clearly being attacked you ask first about recruiting that person
Well, it helps to read your mail I guess :)

You started to bring in refugees, so then 15:42 accepted some ex-freaks asking to join our tribe since they still wanted to play on US4. However, we will not accept anymore ex-freaks members, so the rest is free to noble :)

As for those villages our new members own in K44, I think it's only fair you can noble since we are talking about refugees after all. Should be a fair deal you can live with :)

DeletedUser

You started to bring in refugees, so then 15:42 accepted some ex-freaks asking to join our tribe since they still wanted to play on US4. However, we will not accept anymore ex-freaks members, so the rest is free to noble :)

As for those villages our new members own in K44, I think it's only fair you can noble since we are talking about refugees after all. Should be a fair deal you can live with :)

Hmm, unfortunately we weren't notified either... let's take this InGame and figure it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i received and invite from 15:42 and from perv

im really a good player :eek:

DeletedUser2069

Get over yourself. If they crept him in it's their business and quite frankly TCO can very easily defend your 'attacks'.

Then why didnt he when they came huh? He couldnt even be bothered to log on an try when he had multiple people attacking him. I love how you warship the ground he stands on. I will get you a saddle cowgirl

Gee it helps if you mail first now doesnt it not wait till after something is mentioned... since your mail came like 1.5 - 2 hours after my post

Dobermann today at 04:44
Hi there,

I see your tribe has invited several ex-freaks players, and so we did the same for those who asked to join our tribe.

I say we now noble the rest of Freaks, and don't invite anymore from Freaks- At least we will not :)

So how do we solve the problem with refugees we accepted to join in? I say we stay out of your K, and for those villages in k44 that belongs to our new members, you are free to noble, and vice versa for your new members in our K, but then again you don't have any so that is not an issue :)

Is that an OK deal for you?

Dobermann

Tell me 1 refugee I took in? Not a single person I took it was targeted by any tribe. I bet you cant bring a single report up to back up your claim as me taking in a refugee. I can bring you about 20 reports of TCO being attacks some that will date the same day you took him in. Your more then welcome to Aemina nobody had a problem with him at all it was when you brought in TCO is when the problem starts. You can not tell me you didnt know he was a target and that he was being attacked. He is a refugee of not only my tribe but TBS as well so you going to extend them the same offer an allow them to noble all the villages of his in K45?

DeletedUser1580

Then why didnt he when they came huh? He couldnt even be bothered to log on an try when he had multiple people attacking him. I love how you warship the ground he stands on. I will get you a saddle cowgirl

Gee it helps if you mail first now doesnt it not wait till after something is mentioned... since your mail came like 1.5 - 2 hours after my post

Tell me 1 refugee I took in? Not a single person I took it was targeted by any tribe. I bet you cant bring a single report up to back up your claim as me taking in a refugee. I can bring you about 20 reports of TCO being attacks some that will date the same day you took him in. Your more then welcome to Aemina nobody had a problem with him at all it was when you brought in TCO is when the problem starts. You can not tell me you didnt know he was a target and that he was being attacked. He is a refugee of not only my tribe but TBS as well so you going to extend them the same offer an allow them to noble all the villages of his in K45?

I will like to hear about that, and our target is TCO, because he talk to much :D

DeletedUser

He is a refugee of not only my tribe but TBS as well so you going to extend them the same offer an allow them to noble all the villages of his in K45?

This just all seems a little absurd to me - Look at the quality of these players/tribes. We all know that taking in a refugee who continues to be under attack is just not quite alright and, at the very least, causes trouble where there was none before.

DeletedUser

Never mind, the noob got kicked. Back to business as usual & have fun :)

DeletedUser

Unfortunately for him, TCO let his ego get in the way of smart play diplomatically until far to late. Aemina has handled himself with class in our conversations over the weeks. As a result, I have no problem sharing a border with him and he has been untouched by our ops. Thanks for cleaning this up Dobermann!

DeletedUser1580

I just want to know were is the TCO, he should ask me for an invite, ups i forgot that he said that i was in the center of freaks and that i will be down, but were is he, his ego and i'm the best player?:D