The Carnival Freak Show moves on...

DeletedUser2047

vigossive got da Robber (Gold - Level 4)
You have already looted 100.000.000 resources!

DeletedUser

How that's who's been taking my farms.
skype-bandit.gif
skype-bandit.gif
skype-bandit.gif

DeletedUser

Hey guys

I found alot of the posts full of crap,but I don't have time to quote them all,so Ill just give a brief summary of the war

Perv had 2 rounds against us,the 1st one with the help of another tribe (which i cant remember the exact name) ,which failed,and the 2nd one resulted in them losing 16 nobles and 12 nukes and not taking a single village.
Then things started to get really boring. we did not see much of a resistance anywhere,except the player Vigossive who was pretty much all of 15:42's strength.
After we had an epic lead on points and everything else,people started to go inactive.it wasn't much fun anymore. few of us quit(Noise,My Vampire and few more) .
There are some reports of Noise attacking perv,and some other attacks on them (when I had given Noise account to James) which failed,so well done on that Pervs.then Noise account's new owner again went inactive,and after 2 weeks perv started nobling it,and seeing Noise get nobled,Freaks also started taking some villages from it,and of course,by seeing the account vanish,it was a shock for freaks,and members thought of going to other tribes.

Then there was a round 3.It happened When I had just made a return( I didn't have any account though),trying to get people together,and then merge with 15:42 or some other tribe( I did contact 15:42 leader about this,he can approve),as I wasn't going to stay.
and when Vigossive was nobling darkness account and it was starting to get a problem,3 tribes (perv,TBS,Vets,Vodka) also joined the war,but in a co operative way.well Perv would attack us now and then,but TBS,Vets and Vodka never did strike back. I can tell the OP was designed by pervs .Round 3 was a success for the United tribes though. not because their OP was too Good or something like that,but mostly because of people who were very bored and would hardly ever login and lack of leadership (this part is totally my fault).Freaks could've easily won the war If they had ambition.

Then Freaks started falling apart,and I don't blame them,in fact,I encouraged them to join other tribes.can prove it through skype chats too,but meh It's not worth the effort.I had to go to my own house (where I don't have net) after the OP,but I saw some members remained in freaks. and your stats on wars are probably for when every active player joined other tribes.

On a side note.
In that time TheChosenOne was on a vacation. and wasn't active when attacked. the new co player on the account would play like 2 hrs a day. You guys know this well. you caught all Offensive troops in the villages. even the non noble train attacks.I mean,couldnt he at least dodge if he was online?
So Stop bragging about it and trying to deceive people. not a single one of the trains were sniped,and you take it as he COULDNT snipe while the easier guess would be he wasn't online.

My prediction is that Perv will probably win the world,unless OSP annoys and disrespects members ( we have seen that before) . seriously,after Freaks,Perv really was the best tribe in world. we fought all tribes and perv was the only tribe that actually fought back and had OPs. So Good job perv. You earned it :);)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey guys

I found alot of the posts full of crap,but I don't have time to quote them all,so Ill just give a brief summary of the war

Perv had 2 rounds against us,the 1st one with the help of another tribe (which i cant remember the exact name) ,which failed,and the 2nd one resulted in them losing 16 nobles and 12 nukes and not taking a single village.
Then things started to get really boring. we did not see much of a resistance anywhere,except the player Vigossive who was pretty much all of 15:42's strength.
After we had an epic lead on points and everything else,people started to go inactive.it wasn't much fun anymore. few of us quit(Noise,My Vampire and few more) .
There are some reports of Noise attacking perv,and some other attacks on them (when I had given Noise account to James) which failed,so well done on that Pervs.then Noise account's new owner again went inactive,and after 2 weeks perv started nobling it,and seeing Noise get nobled,Freaks also started taking some villages from it,and of course,by seeing the account vanish,it was a shock for freaks,and members thought of going to other tribes.

Then there was a round 3.It happened When I had just made a return( I didn't have any account though),trying to get people together,and then merge with 15:42 or some other tribe( I did contact 15:42 leader about this,he can approve),as I wasn't going to stay.
and when Vigossive was nobling darkness account and it was starting to get a problem,3 tribes (perv,TBS,Vets,Vodka) also joined the war,but in a co operative way.well Perv would attack us now and then,but TBS,Vets and Vodka never did strike back. I can tell the OP was designed by pervs .Round 3 was a success for the United tribes though. not because their OP was too Good or something like that,but mostly because of people who were very bored and would hardly ever login and lack of leadership (this part is totally my fault).Freaks could've easily won the war If they had ambition.

Then Freaks started falling apart,and I don't blame them,in fact,I encouraged them to join other tribes.can prove it through skype chats too,but meh It's not worth the effort.I had to go to my own house (where I don't have net) after the OP,but I saw some members remained in freaks. and your stats on wars are probably for when every active player joined other tribes.

On a side note.
In that time TheChosenOne was on a vacation. and wasn't active when attacked. the new co player on the account would play like 2 hrs a day. You guys know this well. you caught all Offensive troops in the villages. even the non noble train attacks.I mean,couldnt he at least dodge if he was online?
So Stop bragging about it and trying to deceive people. not a single one of the trains were sniped,and you take it as he COULDNT snipe while the easier guess would be he wasn't online.

My prediction is that Perv will probably win the world,unless OSP annoys and disrespects members ( we have seen that before) . seriously,after Freaks,Perv really was the best tribe in world. we fought all tribes and perv was the only tribe that actually fought back and had OPs. So Good job perv. You earned it :);)

Thanks for the shout out Noise. :D 1 question, why were you all so "bored" ... you had plenty of targets, and plenty of action ... That doesnt seem like boredum, but more of a realization to me.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the shout out Noise. :D 1 question, why were you all so "bored" ... you had plenty of targets, and plenty of action ... That doesnt seem like boredum, but more of a realization to me.
almost no one farmed at last days.except Aenima and TCO. most of us already joined new worlds on other servers. thats not my point though.just saying Freaks werent at their 100% at all when attacked.

DeletedUser

...It happened When I had just made a return( I didn't have any account though),trying to get people together,and then merge with 15:42 or some other tribe( I did contact 15:42 leader about this,he can approve),as I wasn't going to stay....
I can confirm :)

DeletedUser1580

Hey guys

On a side note.

Lies is all about noise account, you don't get boring, the problem was that you saw what was coming, no diplo, i just want you to help me, you though that freaks have the world on their hands and can have everyone as enemies, so dont try to get excuses, how many vill freaks noble from TBS, 3, and 2 were aenima when the nobles start coming out so what was your point;)

DeletedUser

the problem was that you saw what was coming
you though that freaks have the world on their hands and can have everyone as enemies
Didn't make any sense.you just proved yourself wrong?You claim that I saw that(OP or whatever it is you meant) was coming and so i got scared and left,then again you say I thought we would own the world?which is it? lol get your facts right first.
i just want you to help me
erm,with what?
, so dont try to get excuses, how many vill freaks noble from TBS, 3, and 2 were aenima when the nobles start coming out so what was your point;)
my point was made VERY clear.However,I don't get your point at all. What are you trying to say?that Freaks had more OD and more conquers than TBS?

DeletedUser1580

first you was asking for help with curiosgeorge, second what i meant was that you know that everyone will turn on freaks and three TCO was well active when we took him out he was trying to get TBS players to join freaks to take on 15:42 at the same time that you was talking friendly with doberman 1,2,3 you are out.

BTW i have prove that you was asking for help.

DeletedUser

first you was asking for help with curiosgeorge,
Yeah I did ask Killerspear account because he was next to it,and had the common enemy with my tribe member.so?
btw we only asked for help,but didn't get any.
second what i meant was that you know that everyone will turn on freaks
Everyone already had,from the start.and we were winning all the wars/clashes (slightly) .your point?
and three TCO was well active when we took him out he was trying to get TBS players to join freaks to take on 15:42 at the same time that you was talking friendly with doberman
This is absolute crap. I had to sit TCO account 8 hours before troops arrive because no one was online. then after that no one logged in,and you guys caught all Offensive troops at home.Lying this obviously. don't tell me you actually thought he was active and didn't dodge anything on purpose lol

1,2,3 you are out.
Oh I'm surprised you can count :D
(I didn't get the out part though)

BTW i have prove that you was asking for help.
So what? the players asked their neighbors for a hand to take out the common enemies/threats. That is a pretty common thing.

Please tell me one thing,what does all this random crap you throw at me,has anything to do with my post ?

DeletedUser1580

You mention tbs, and i know a lots about freaksand what was happen on their forum when attacks start on TCO.

DeletedUser

You mention tbs, and i know a lots about freaksand what was happen on their forum when attacks start on TCO.
I mentioned TBS only twice and didn't insult them,so I don't see why you felt so defensive and threw such craps like this:
zj84zrpu37v3wph8v9u.png

Do tell me.what happened on our forums? You see any threads made by him? No,because HE WASN'T ACTIVE THEN

DeletedUser1446

Mhm... Well you should just had allied with P7 back on the days... Oh sorry you preferred to stab us on the back... Yeah i remember now!

Bye

DeletedUser

Mhm... Well you should just had allied with P7 back on the days... Oh sorry you preferred to stab us on the back... Yeah i remember now!

Bye
I don't remember stabing on the back,all I remember is you guys asking for alliance,I said it was too early,then later you guys were crying that a member of us scouted one of yours even though we didn't have any alliance,I don't remember how I reacted to that but I never did consider you as enemies/allies .
On the other hand I also remember someone (I think it was you) saying that you guys never attack us because of some reasons (damn I can't remember the reason either,but it was something like you consider us as friends thats why you never attacked us). we never did have any big moves against P7.or I don't recall any when I was playing. I remember James (Noise's new owner) and TCO and Vans and few more saying they count on your help sometimes though. I wonder if it was you who stabbed Freaks. and don't even think about saying You attacked because we attacked TBS,because we were warring them from before you 2 merge.
Freaks never back stabbed anyone.please don't add such tags to us.we didn't even have any diplomacy with anyone.except 1 unofficial NAP with Ticket.

oh well. I don't plan on discussing this any further.so yeah....Bye ;) .and you guys make sure you have fun,and prove that a world can be fun even without the Annoying Noise around :D

DeletedUser1446

I like annoying you i have told you before in skype. You must remember you wanted an Alliance and then the next 24 hours you said ups we don´t want and then someone from...Freaks...nobled someone from P7...ups...and the best part was that the one nobling P7 was getting help from us sometimes but ok... Not everyone in Freaks could be that way in playing right?

One thing is for sure Noise, i would like to see you on US.5 and prove again that you are the best on startup! (Speaking seriously now)... And i can tell you that i want to try to be in TOP2 just close to you...at least i wanna try it... Not saying that i am able to do that;)

Cheers mate.

DeletedUser1580

I like annoying you i have told you before in skype. You must remember you wanted an Alliance and then the next 24 hours you said ups we don´t want and then someone from...Freaks...nobled someone from P7...ups...and the best part was that the one nobling P7 was getting help from us sometimes but ok... Not everyone in Freaks could be that way in playing right?

One thing is for sure Noise, i would like to see you on US.5 and prove again that you are the best on startup! (Speaking seriously now)... And i can tell you that i want to try to be in TOP2 just close to you...at least i wanna try it... Not saying that i am able to do that;)

Cheers mate.

We can if he can use PP to grow his vill fast we can to and in W5 we will start the account so it will not be a 6 hr account like this was the first two weeks, this time will be 24hrs from the beginning ;)