The Closing of W4

DeletedUser2069

Well I guess since I am the only one with an opinion in the last 10 days then I guess

less then 500 players - Half price nobles
Less then 200 players - quarter priced nobles
80% of world dominance by one tribe - That tribe wins

DeletedUser

You should play to 100% domination. Anything less is just lame :p

DeletedUser1446

LOOOOOLLL!!!!

AS i see from TW.Stats Balkan and PERV for now are not fighting hard... This is not the way to end the world faster i think. But i know we are going to see a good fight for the end:)

Cheers

DeletedUser2069

You should of played for more then 3 months then on this world cause you leaving was pretty lame, and I dont feel like doing 100% cause I am ready to retire from this game and enjoy my first summer in 5 years since this game has kept me on here rather then out and enjoying the summers.

DeletedUser

Morale should be removed at 300 remaining players.

The price for minting should also reduce to 3/4 and should reduce every 100 players that are rimmed by 1/4.

DeletedUser1446

I never really believed people wasting their RL time to play a game! After OSP reply i think it is true! Never done that though... What a shame. For who does that...

DeletedUser2069

Thats because you always have 3 co players cause if you played an account by yourself you know you wouldnt get past start up cause your not as good as your co players make you look to be. I never had a co player in the 5 years I played this game other then for like 2 weeks of this world about 2 months ago when I was working 80-90 hour weeks and needed the assistance and we had a guy that was quiting and I talked him into a couple more weeks on my account

DeletedUser

I'm glad you know ALL about Killerspear, his coplayers, and their individual skill levels... :rolleyes:

Should I take this as a compliment, then, since Killerspear and I have been co's?

Sorry Ze, I am just so much better than you :p

Perv, give yourself a pat on the back for not having a coplayer. YAY Perv! Let's all celebrate. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser1446

Thats because you always have 3 co players cause if you played an account by yourself you know you wouldnt get past start up cause your not as good as your co players make you look to be. I never had a co player in the 5 years I played this game other then for like 2 weeks of this world about 2 months ago when I was working 80-90 hour weeks and needed the assistance and we had a guy that was quiting and I talked him into a couple more weeks on my account

First of all i don´t ALWAYS even have one co-player. I usually play solo. If you work about 80-90hours a week i have to say CONGRATULATIONS, because at the point i decided to quit the world i was working around 119-126 hours a week! (17-18hr a day)! My comment was because i already lost some worlds at the startup phase due to going out/drink a lot and wake for life after 2 days/vacations without even caring of the account... etc! That was why.. If you thought i was flaming you or something you are wrong...

I'm glad you know ALL about Killerspear, his coplayers, and their individual skill levels... :rolleyes:

Should I take this as a compliment, then, since Killerspear and I have been co's?

Sorry Ze, I am just so much better than you :p

Perv, give yourself a pat on the back for not having a coplayer. YAY Perv! Let's all celebrate. :rolleyes:

Chris thanks for the support but as usual, Zé has the history of being a smartass or a bad player or worse, a bad person. I really don´t care. What i really care is that Chris, Viv, Harol and a lot others do know be a bit to know that isn´t true!

Cheers to you all...

DeletedUser

lol I'm just being a smartass... I don't know what's funnier, Perv giving up real life for a game, or him calling me a better player than you :p

DeletedUser

What exactly is wrong with wanting to live your real life instead of playing an online computer game that takes up alot of time. I think co playing is great and helps players learn more and it is more fun. After playing with a player on the same account for a while you guys become pretty good friends. So what I am getting out of this is you don't like the social part of TW or RL.