The count down....

DeletedUser1967

Well I hope they hurry.. would love to be one of the first 100 to join..
Center of the Map is where the real action is.
:)

DeletedUser

Well I hope they hurry.. would love to be one of the first 100 to join..
Center of the Map is where the real action is.
:)
nah trust me center of map is where all the breagging is,while the real action is on the rim.

DeletedUser1967

Really, you think that??
Ive played TW 4 Years now.. Started on W20 .Net, Tried everything from Spanish, Russian, Even Beta Servers..

over, 10-15 worlds Ive played.
Everytime i play the Rim. Or as close to the rim as possible.. give me a great advantage to secure my area and kill of noobs around me..
I never been beat that way. I always end up getting bored or quiting..
I co-play Barbillon in W35 where im a 13 mil account.. but like I said Boring!!

Everytime I play Beta Server, I start in the Center of the map along with other players anxious for the reset.
Its alot more fun.. people start clearing their 10X10 and get into all kinds of wars..
I may not be as experienced as some other who have played longer..

but from my experience the Center of the map is where its at!!
cant wait.. lol

DeletedUser

Really, you think that??
Ive played TW 4 Years now.. Started on W20 .Net, Tried everything from Spanish, Russian, Even Beta Servers..

over, 10-15 worlds Ive played.
Everytime i play the Rim. Or as close to the rim as possible.. give me a great advantage to secure my area and kill of noobs around me..
I never been beat that way. I always end up getting bored or quiting..
I co-play Barbillon in W35 where im a 13 mil account.. but like I said Boring!!

Everytime I play Beta Server, I start in the Center of the map along with other players anxious for the reset.
Its alot more fun.. people start clearing their 10X10 and get into all kinds of wars..
I may not be as experienced as some other who have played longer..

but from my experience the Center of the map is where its at!!
cant wait.. lol
Ive played TW for .oh well lets skip this.
you see,the difference is that on .net the rim is like joining 2 or 3 days late.but here its joining 2 or 3 months late :D . so what i meant by rim was the outer core .which is hotter than the core itself.ive observed all .us worlds and thats the conclusion i got.plus i joined core in the worlds i played and saw nothing like competition.

DeletedUser1967

Wow, really you joined the core and got nothing?

Never have experienced that..
Well i do kinda see your point, considering I started at the rim of the K on W3 and im top 75 Ranked player. 2500 when I started..

I guess a lot of players been cleaned out considering..
the top playes are 4 times my size, and i dont see myself catchin them soon..