The Curious Case of missing troops

DeletedUser8082

Hi guys/gals. There’s a severe possibility I’ll be laughed off the forums with this one but here goes.

Anyone else having problems with missing troops??? Or anyone had a problem with missing troops?

For example, I’ve 1500HC recruited in village xxx|xxx. Yet I’ve only 1470 at home. No troops are scavenging/farming/in transit/supporting.

I’ve checked farm space, and it accounts for the 1500HC. These little shits have literally absconded, gone AWOL and are nowhere to be found.

What’s worse is it’s happened in about 40 of my villages.

Any thoughts on how to tell them they’re needed and get their asses home?

Deleted User - 419875

Stop paying them and they will stay out of the pub and come home so they can fight another day. LOL But, seriously please send in a ticket to the support system. This does happen on occasion where the guys get lost and spend the night in the pub drinking.

DeletedUser8613

I got on to ask this exactly. I am just starting in a world, and my LC keep disappearing. None of my reports show any losses.

DeletedUser8082

Are they still included in your farm space? I still had them in my farm space and included in my troops count but they just weren’t anywhere to be used. Weren’t supporting, weren’t scavenging, weren’t attacking etc. just invisible.

Remember if you’re spamming barbs with LA, it only stores the last attack on each village.

So a red report followed by a green one will only appear green. Maybe that’s an issue.

Otherwise, I put in a ticket and they reset something on my account and they turned up at home immediately :)

Deleted User - 419875

Please send us a ticket on the support system if you can not find them.