The Death of Turtle

• Thread starter Deleted User - 795806
  • Start date

Deleted User - 795806

TMNT
images

A once mighty tribe has fallen victim to $P$ with the help of PPC and -W-. Some might say it's just one village it's too early to call the war. When your leader loses their main town the war is over. I will be the first to call the war and congratulate $P$ on their victory and mop up effort to come. So, what does this mean for W47 vs. $P$ well it means basically stop spending money on this game, because $P$ won the northern half of the world and are now uncontested for a world win. I will continue to be a world reporter bringing you the lastest in w47 news. This world is so uneven it's not even funny. i can make 700k resources a day. To put that into perspective $P$ top members make 1.5 million and up everyday. You would think Light can rival $P$ in points and so on. However, light is compacted into one k and we make half the resources gained as $P$ per day. $P$ vs. the world. I know it's still early in game, but the exponential factor to this game means that it's nearly impossible to catch someone with a big lead. So, at this point in time. Is this the death of TMNT or the Death of w47?

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 795806

In other unrelated news, Tribe Deep is making headway in taking $P$ towns. Also, might mention sweeney was removed from the southern part of the world and looking like Lego might be losing towns in the south of the world. So, while $P$ is winning the north at rapid pace. They are having trouble hanging on to southern towns.

Reaction score
Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment - that which they cannot anticipate. ~ W47

Reaction score
I believe the villages that Deep took were recaps? So no harm done. More defense and offense was lost by DEEP. I like the reporting though!

Judging by Lego being number 1 in OD. Tells me both sides lost a lot of offense and defense. But it will impact DEEP more directly for sure.

loooveee

Reaction score
Knightbrad2, please keep it going! maybe you can add some maps in future to show everything in deeper perspective!
thank you tho for this interesting thread

Deleted User - 795806

Classic Red Vs. Blue Battle Royale
27977_large
Vs.
3861.jpg

To quote: Pinky and the Brain
"What are we going to do today Brain? The same thing we do every day Pinky, try to take over the world."

us47

Deleted User - 795806

27977_large
Vs.
images

us47

Ask and you shall receive,
Knightbrad2, please keep it going! maybe you can add some maps in future to show everything in deeper perspective!
thank you tho for this interesting thread

Disclaimer: TMNT didn't have a picture so i had to find one for them.

begri

Reaction score
Seems like the forum where I wanted to post something, got deleted so I might as well post it here, why do you guys cry about Pepes backstabbing and having milion alliances when Light is basically doing the exact same thing?
You guys even planned an OP while still having a set NAP, so do not cry over something that you are planning to do yourselves.
Dont talk how you guys want to fight Pepe tribes, while the only tribe fighting them is DEEP and other tribes around them while you guys are basically just merging and nobling barb villages and backstabbing each other? Like this is crazy what is really happening on this world. :p

Deleted User - 795806

This is not the correct thread for your post begri, we were not crying about anything. I was simply reporting on what i personally found interesting in the world. I try to be impartial and funny. I am in no way shape or form a diplomat or council member of Light. We over at light honored the NAP for a very long time. When it ended we had no obligations. Do not say we did anything wrong, this is a war game. We were never your allies. Never once did we at light talk about attacking Pepe tribe. What you may have hear from a member of one of our family tribe members would have been a personal conversation between you and that player. I have not heard any talk from any member about fighting Pepe. Then, you claim we are backstabbing each other? You really don't know the whole story. We might cross noble, internal inactives, merge accounts, but you can't just pull information from TW stats and make wild accusations.

It seems to me you and your tribe are upset that you are losing towns. While your tribe did snipe and try to recap towns. You guys have really failed to fight back. No, back times, no trains sent on any of our members. It's been to quite to even call it a war. Thank you, for the easy towns. om nom nom, with a tribe family as big as Tao Teo $$RG$$ we expected more of a fight, not just towns on a silver platter. Feel free to file a complain with TOVST. You are obviously, mad your time playing sim city is over.

begri

Reaction score
I know it is a wrong thread, but I didnt feel like wasting time and creating a new one so I am sorry for that

Wait what? Isnt the only purpose of the Light alliances to fight Pepes? At least that is what I hear from everyone that was in NaN that merged with Light, oh no, you guys lied, how unexpected :D I can see a lot of people crying in game/forums how pepes are backstabbers, how they bought a win on their worlds etc (At least that is what Bloodreign) was crying about.

Tovst was doing a questonable things to backstab others and you know it, but that doesnt matter it is up to him and yeah this is a diplomatical game too.

You guys were NAP - which means non attack pact, which still means you have to inform the other tribe that the pact is done, which you guys apparently never did :D

Yeah sure, just one tribe of your alliance is bigger than all 3 tribes that we had so what wonders did you expect ? Have you seen attacks from some of Light people? Their attacks are a joke tbh, I surely expected more from you guys.

Well seems like not so easy since you guys are sweating more than expected.

I am glad that this world has a world clown, at least you are trying to revive the forums and that is nice of you, I bet people appreciate it and also they appreciate your ingame messages, they sure are funny because you are a joke.

Do I look like I was playing seriously on that world? If you think so, well then sad for you, because then you have no idea how people play serious worlds. I just called it quits after I saw how many spies you guys had to use early game, which was very sad and funny at the same time.
Let me know when you guys will start playing fair and not the way you do.

Deleted User - 795806

No one wants to hear about this begri. I know this op is like big world news for you, but we are just expanding. i asked TOVST if i could post on the world forum a war declaration. He said you guys were not big enough. I was looking at 60% to 70% moral on fresh targets. Knightbrad2 conquered Trap for KnightBrad (479|512) K54. appearently, you guys set a trap for me? I took that towns with my mini nukes.

Attacks from Light are a joke? sure, i didn't send a single fake. You guys sniped 6 nobles off me. Same day i rebuild them and take a town. The 200ms times are a world setting. your not a pro for sniping them. i sent 11 attacks in under a sec, you got lucky to snipe it, but i just sent more nobles.

What do you mean "you guys are Sweating more than expected"? if you mean waiting all day for retaliation and 90% of our family still has zero incoming. We have yet to see a single noble train from any of your members.

i'm glad you found my in-game messages funny. if i'm such a noob, take towns off of me. Put a little effort into beating me. My in-game mails only sound funny because half the time i can't understand what you are talking about. saying, things like, "like that snipe". I don't go around saying, "like that conquered town"

spies? again, you have zero information about Light. Players have been together multiple worlds. We even straight tell people, hey, that's one of ours we are just waiting on a spot to get him in the family. yet, your leaders only see points and still recruit them.

"Start playing fair and not the way you do"? Did we breach any game rules? Seems to me we started on the same area of the core same time as well. Seems pretty fair to me. This is my first world with light. I was just a random player like you at the start of the game. You had the opportunity to join us just like everyone else in the continent. You choose the wrong tribe at the start of the world. Why would i ever want to play like you? I'm a noob and i beat you remember. The world clown that beat a pro. Why do you have to make noise on the forums on your way out of this world?