The Empire Strikes Again

DeletedUser707

259k8b7.jpg

For those of you not aware. XxX just formed an alliance. The front of this alliance was the same front office powering Dream Team and Cream Team. Loooveee and Bonfire. Gathering every tribe willing to bare arms with them. In a fight that they couldn't win with a much larger tribe or much larger alliances.

First try
Dream Team: Disbanded
Cream Team: Disbanded
4horse: Disbanded
COCO: 4 members left (15k points)

Group Photo Before the War:

20hak44.jpg

After The War:

20upoj8.jpg

Now they are back at it again, the blind leading the blind....

ny7i54.png

Second Try (Only adding confirmed tribes)
XxX
Beers
Cheers
-DMG-
W!N
SPADES
HEARTS
NORTH
CLUBS

Group photo before:

mab9nd.jpg

So far this group has already fought harder then DT has. Snipes, stacks, recaps.... Lets see how it ends. The script is for you guys to write....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8082

I think we all know how this ends. It’s an absolute certainty that EX wins. It’s the rest of the world trying to have some fun along the way to the inevitable. Hopefully some resistance along the way and some people putting up good individual performance. As far as an alliance to actually beat you guys........unless someone has 24/7 to organize and co-ordinate that, and they would also need the co-operation of everyone, then we all know it’ll fail. Too much of a front to protect and too many nukes to defend against.

Well done to you all, it was one of the fastest worlds where a victory for a particular tribe was essentially a forgone conclusion.

DeletedUser707

@Donald Trumpet I will give credit where credit is due. So far DMG has been a complete hassle. Largely due to low moral and only having a couple members over there to actually fight. But they have put up a better fight then DT, CT, or XxX. No snipes yet, but stacked a couple and recapped a couple. Pretty impressed with them so far. DT, CT, and XxX overall with how great they acted. Haven't with stand a punch, and outside DT's first op on Nami. Haven't tried to throw one ether.