The END of theEND

DeletedUser

Today, The good folks at __ are here to bring you happy news! This news brings not only excitement to world 7, But fear to the hearts of many.

From the Core continents of K44, 45, 54, and 55, the sounds of Horses hooves and soldiers shoes on the ground can be heard many miles away. This familiar sound, that the residents of World 7 have gotten to know and fear so well, is the sound of __ heading to war. But today, our Declaration hasn't been against a pushover tribe, like the previous tribes we have fought. No, this declaration is Against theEND, the number 2 tribe of World 7.

Now, many of you may wonder, what have theEND done to aggravate us?

Well, the answer to that is simple. theEND have done the unthinkable. They have merged with AZRAEL, thus taking in all AZRAEL members in our area. Not only did we have a NAP with theEND, but we had hostile relations with AZRAEL, who were attacking some of our members. Not only did the dukes of AZRAEL deny having any plans for a merger, the day before it happened, but they lied about our members starting attacks on them:

Obseleet? Sep 22,2012 15:50
hello,
your planed Op on Ajtannenbaum
He is already being stacked and has support pouring in for the next 48 hours.

I dont want to have a war, I was happy for us to go as we do. But this will start something.

Let me know,

Richi

high stick Sep 22,2012 18:39
I think you should look closer to home on who started this. Ajtannenbaum and lencalendar started attacking us.

I don't want a war either, but we can't stand by while they attack us.

Ralph

Obseleet? Sep 23,2012 03:30
It was from within you own forum about ops and attacking them when they left.

You started this

gtrot0928 Sep 23,2012 05:31
there has been no talks about a merger. I think both of us are getting misleading information.

From these talks today, I gather that no talks will be pursued as far as diplomacy and secondly, you will not give the name of the person giving info from my cad tribe.

Sorry that we cant seem to come eye to eye on anything or should I say sorry you are not willing to budge on anything from your end. I guess you have that luxury seeing that you have all the top players either with mergers, forum mods, or players that only care about tribal hugs. Use to be the top dogs from opposite tribes play as it should be and not join up with each other to beat up on everyone else to win worlds. lol

Congrats on winning this world I guess. You deserve it and tell Len thanks for screwing us over! Should fit in nicely with the rest of you there from things I have seen and heard. ;)

Obseleet? Sep 23,2012 06:08
thanks for making it clear..
and I wasn't miss informed, that was the end goal, for theEND and Azrael to eventually come together,
But right now you both feel its stronger as two tribes.

That info came from duke/baron's of both tribes.

Normally, a tribe would not recruit like so in a NAPPED tribes area, as it would cause friction, and in most cases, spark a war, but theEND chose to ignore common sense, and recruit smack bang in the middle of our area. Not only have they done so, but their members have continued to noble in our area, after their dukes assured us they'd noble North West.

us17.png

__ Declares on theEND.

21373364.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Awe... not enough pics for a declaration. Go back and do it again so as I can be better entertained! ;p

Oh and war time!!!

DeletedUser

Man we need Wisdom to come and make some maps, you remember him from W24?

Other then that I liked the Dec. Nice job.

DeletedUser

Man we need Wisdom to come and make some maps, you remember him from W24?

Other then that I liked the Dec. Nice job.

yeah, I remember Wiz :p
Hey, are you saying my maps bad? (chuckle)
Cheers bud ;)

DeletedUser

lol, yeah they kind of suck compared to wizzy maps :)

Going to be a fun war I think.

DeletedUser3414

Lets make this clear now:

Ally
Armageddon Enemy
on 29.09. at 14:56:45
Duration of war
10:19:29

Beginning of the war
Duration of war
--------------------------------------------------------
Ally
Armageddon
AZRAEL (disbanded)
the other END (disbanded) Enemy
-Sie-
ELiT (disbanded)
NeoClanizm
Warriors Of Loyal Fighters (disbanded)
Fat Man

Beginning of the war
on 13.08. at 12:38:43
Duration of war
47 days 12:37:31

DeletedUser

lol, yeah they kind of suck compared to wizzy maps :)

Going to be a fun war I think.

Yeah, well, I'm not Wiz, AM I? :(

Yeah, it will be. I'm warring Org in 62 and theEND in us7. A glorious day, two wars started :)

Lets make this clear now:

Ally
Armageddon Enemy
Duration of war

Beginning of the war
Duration of war
--------------------------------------------------------
Ally
Armageddon
AZRAEL (disbanded)
the other END (disbanded) Enemy
-Sie-
ELiT (disbanded)
NeoClanizm
Warriors Of Loyal Fighters (disbanded)
Fat Man

Beginning of the war
on 13.08. at 12:38:43
Duration of war
47 days 12:37:31

Make what clear? (chuckle)

DeletedUser3239

Last 24 hours

Side 1:
Tribes: __
Side 2:
Tribes: theEND

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 13
Difference: 12

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 0
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 130,772
Side 2: 51,098
Difference: 79,674

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 65,884
Difference: 65,884

chart

DeletedUser3455

You know as well as we do that this has nothing to do with any merge. there was one attack on an azrael member and that was because he attacked one of your newly aquired villages (a barb on his farm list).
Is every tribe on the map your enemy? yes it is. You just nap with them first then come up with some excuse to noble them while the nap is still in place.

i think you should surely by now realize that people are seeing through your continued lies. Just say it as it is and it is fine (number one ranked tribe taking out the threat of the number two ranked tribe, it is a war game after all).

dear.jpg

sometimes you sound like an American politician.
Lets go to war over weapons of mass destruction (honestly there is some there)

What would Chuck Norris do??

wayofthedragon_kick.jpg
snooze!

DeletedUser3419

to bad i didn't start at the same time with you guys, paper wings would've knocked your ass's down:)

DeletedUser

You know as well as we do that this has nothing to do with any merge. there was one attack on an azrael member and that was because he attacked one of your newly aquired villages (a barb on his farm list).
Is every tribe on the map your enemy? yes it is. You just nap with them first then come up with some excuse to noble them while the nap is still in place.

i think you should surely by now realize that people are seeing through your continued lies. Just say it as it is and it is fine (number one ranked tribe taking out the threat of the number two ranked tribe, it is a war game after all).

sometimes you sound like an American politician.

Actually, the merge aggravated a lot of our members. We had, at first, planned on hitting AZRAEL, (They had started attacks on Just a try) - but, one day, they all just disappeared off the map into a sea of purple. For example, I myself was planning on attacking C*H*U*D for a while now, as he, one day, decided to noble in my 15x15, repeatedly.

Also, in regards to the whole, "THREAT" thing, no. Just no. We definitely DON'T feel threatened by a bunch of .us players who're overly confident having won an even easier us world. Sure, you guys do have a couple decent players, (namely Supersize this) - But that DEFINITELY wouldn't make us think of the entire tribe as a threat. Especially not those who sit there munchin' on the Greys.

I definately do respect a few players in your tribe, but the majority are just there for the ride, joining a big tribe to munch along on barbs. If you guys want to prove me wrong about thinking you aren't a threat, Go Ahead.

to bad i didn't start at the same time with you guys, paper wings would've knocked your ass's down:)

Lmfao, that's all high and mighty coming from a guy who started out on the rim and has 12 Barb conquers, and only 11 player conquers. Not only that, but only FOUR of your conquers was above 3k! Great stuff, big guy. :)
You are 99k now, not a small Rim player anymore. How bout you give us some competition? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

How's it going?

Side 1:
Tribes: __
Side 2:
Tribes: theEND

Timeframe: 29/09/2012 14:56:00 to 30/09/2012 08:18:50

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 84,442
Difference: 84,442

chart

DeletedUser3455

Actually, the merge aggravated a lot of our members. We had, at first, planned on hitting AZRAEL, (They had started attacks on Just a try) - but, one day, they all just disappeared off the map into a sea of purple. For example, I myself was planning on attacking C*H*U*D for a while now, as he, one day, decided to noble in my 15x15, repeatedly.

Also, in regards to the whole, "THREAT" thing, no. Just no. We definitely DON'T feel threatened by a bunch of .us players who're overly confident having won an even easier us world. Sure, you guys do have a couple decent players, (namely Supersize this) - But that DEFINITELY wouldn't make us think of the entire tribe as a threat. Especially not those who sit there munchin' on the Greys.

I definately do respect a few players in your tribe, but the majority are just there for the ride, joining a big tribe to munch along on barbs. If you guys want to prove me wrong about thinking you aren't a threat, Go Ahead.

hold on a second, before you start talking about people's stats and barb swiping on the US server ensure that you are in a position to do so mate.
http://www.twstats.com/en7/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=1732919&type=gain&pn=-1

anyway, back on topic...

Like i said earlier, an attack was made on player of VA by Azrael because your player nobled a barb village. Your leadership knew this and were shown the reports and the twstats, but the response was "he attacked us, we now want all his villages".

Lets face it mate, ___ tried to use size to tell people that nobody was allowed to noble anything anywhere even when you guys kicked players out of the tribe ___ still owned it LOL

DeletedUser

hold on a second, before you start talking about people's stats and barb swiping on the US server ensure that you are in a position to do so mate.
http://www.twstats.com/en7/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=1732919&type=gain&pn=-1

anyway, back on topic...

(chuckle) that was my first world on tribalwars (started it the same time as world 5 on .net) - And uh.. Since we're getting into that sorta thing..

75% Barb Conquers:
http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=4053330

A Whopping 100% Barb Conquers:
http://www.twstats.com/en43/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=4053330

These 2 Have 66% Barb Conquers:
http://www.twstats.com/en46/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=4053330

http://www.twstats.com/en47/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=4053330

And 5 Barb conquers to 4 Player conquers.
http://www.twstats.com/en40/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=4053330

It's easy to find stats to put on a player. Everyone starts somewhere, And the Return Definately isn't on his first TW world. And, if we are going by stats, where are some worthwhile ones of yours, if I may ask? (Not saying you don't have any, just haven't seen any)

Not to mention, I never claimed to know what I was doing back then. I'll freely admit, I was the biggest noob out there. Still just an average player now. Though, the Return on the other hand... Talks it up, yet, being such a great player.. he still barb gobbles. :rolleyes:

Like i said earlier, an attack was made on player of VA by Azrael because your player nobled a barb village. Your leadership knew this and were shown the reports and the twstats, but the response was "he attacked us, we now want all his villages".

Lets face it mate, ___ tried to use size to tell people that nobody was allowed to noble anything anywhere even when you guys kicked players out of the tribe ___ still owned it LOL

That wasn't our reason for the declaration of war. We declared for a multitude of reasons, the main one being you guys merging with AZRAEL, a tribe in our area.

No, your leadership said that you guys would noble North West, yet your players still nobled in our continents.

Either way, no need to try and find excuses, what really matters is who wins this world. ;)

DeletedUser3455

(that is also your best account, check ALL your accs, you noble alot more barbs than players FACT) I have never proclaimed to never have nobled a barb village, and if anyone ever does they are lying. you brought up the topic and yet have no place to do so really

LMAO now the war was declared because we were in your area. I suggest you re-write your war declaration there then mate :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

(that is also your best account) I have never proclaimed to never have nobled a barb village, and if anyone ever does they are lying. you brought up the topic and yet have no place to do so really
Under that Alias, yes, it is my best world. Buuut, as I'm sure you know, we don't always use the one Alias.

For example, I currently play World 62, under the Caarl the Llama Alias. I have also played under many other aliases. If you need proof on that, drop me an IG on 62. :)

Yeah, we all noble barbs, But, My Point Was: The Return came in all high and mighty, saying if he had've started early, he would have beaten us, yet, all he does is sits there on the rim nobling low point barbs and players. (chuckle)

And, OF COURSE I have a place to do so, The return was acting all High and Mighty, when, he'd never proven anything in this world.

LMAO now the war was declared because we were in your area. I suggest you re-write your war declaration there then mate :rolleyes:

They have merged with AZRAEL, thus taking in all AZRAEL members in our area.

Did you not read the Declaration? (rofl)

DeletedUser3455

nonsense and you know it.

The whole nap with theEND was a joke on your side. You were attacking players of theEND BEFORE any merge took place and during the NAP. your tribe allied with NCLN and planned an op on theEND but kept the NAP and waited until we ended the NAP because you guys continually failed to uphold the agreement.

Larger players.. yes. Will you guys win? possibly. your tribe was better as a tribe when it first started with about 20 members. They were truly good players and you held No:1 rank, but then you recruited players who were intimidated and scared. I bet the majority will not raise a single axe during this war, instead will hide.

DeletedUser

nonsense and you know it.

The whole nap with theEND was a joke on your side. You were attacking players of theEND BEFORE any merge took place and during the NAP. your tribe allied with NCLN and planned an op on theEND but kept the NAP and waited until we ended the NAP because you guys continually failed to uphold the agreement.

Larger players.. yes. Will you guys win? possibly. your tribe was better as a tribe when it first started with about 20 members. They were truly good players and you held No:1 rank, but then you recruited players who were intimidated and scared. I bet the majority will not raise a single axe during this war, instead will hide.

No, it thoroughly annoyed the leadership and the entire tribe, when the merge took place.

I actually recieved a few attacks from you guys before the nap was broken, 2 nukes. And we had theEND members attacking VA!!, who, were a part of the NAP, when the NAP was up.

Oh, don't you worry about those who don't participate. ;)

DeletedUser3455

and when exactly did Azrael become enemies with __ or VA! or VA!! etc etc. There were never any diplomatic agreements. There was of course players who were scared of ___ and ran to hide there, but enemies... i dont think so. As soon as the merge took place ___ thought it was a good opportunity to initiate the ALREADY arranged Ops. I am sorry to say it mate, but ___ leadership have to be the most dishonest people i have ever came across in any game (and i played Wario)