The END of theEND

DeletedUser

Thats one way to look at it,

Now we all know i am not on the council any more but thats the kind of thinking that could make the bubble pop.

eg.
Now lets just say all them inc you have are fakes and all of a sudden form what seams to be nowhere attacks pop up on others in bubble when there defending you, Where dose that leave them ?

Or i could just be saying the above to make them not support you and hold on to there own troops in case there attacked.

But i could have added the last bit to make them not support you against real attacks due to fear of there own vills getting hit.

Now mind games can be fun or just confusing but...

DeletedUser

Lol we know what is fake and we know what is not, because you're players are sending 40 attacks from one village
O_O

DeletedUser

Thats one way to look at it,

Now we all know i am not on the council any more but thats the kind of thinking that could make the bubble pop.

eg.
Now lets just say all them inc you have are fakes and all of a sudden form what seams to be nowhere attacks pop up on others in bubble when there defending you, Where dose that leave them ?

Or i could just be saying the above to make them not support you and hold on to there own troops in case there attacked.

But i could have added the last bit to make them not support you against real attacks due to fear of there own vills getting hit.

Now mind games can be fun or just confusing but...

Wow, genius:eek: