The first real war of w26

DeletedUser

The barbs are off pillaging your village as you decided not to play Bidam

bidam veer

Reaction score
barbarians are my trusted allies,my brothers...and you are right.bidam is not playing on w26...on his account.a different one maybe?:)))

DeletedUser6712

As far as I knew you were Co playing tommyksk who run from GRC like rat when decept start faking southern members of GRC... Run like a rat with promises never to attack any GRC members which fail to be true.... No loyalty. No honor. Scrubs....

bidam veer

Reaction score
As far as I knew you were Co playing tommyksk who run from GRC like rat when decept start faking southern members of GRC... Run like a rat with promises never to attack any GRC members which fail to be true.... No loyalty. No honor. Scrubs....
let me tell you something,man...i started to co play tommyksk long time after GRC was disbanded.what tommy did before is not my problem.i had a reason to join that account.and there's no need to know why.i know why and that;s enough.have a nice day and when you write something about moi,make sure you know all the details.
PS:you find out that i co play tommy when i wanted you to know....so,i can say you know what i want you to know. hahaha:))
on topic:we have not only one real war now...but two.escr vs decept and tbd vs shadow.let's start making some bets:))

DeletedUser6712

let me tell you something,man...i started to co play tommyksk long time after GRC was disbanded.what tommy did before is not my problem.i had a reason to join that account.and there's no need to know why.i know why and that;s enough.have a nice day and when you write something about moi,make sure you know all the details.
PS:you find out that i co play tommy when i wanted you to know....so,i can say you know what i want you to know. hahaha:))
on topic:we have not only one real war now...but two.escr vs decept and tbd vs shadow.let's start making some bets:))

I found out that you were co-playing tommyksk account from 3rd party, you did not tell me any of this.
does not matter were you co-playing his account or not. leaving tribe without any explanation when the very first fakes start flying and those fakes not coming toward your villages is a really "low-morale" move... also he promised not to back stab his ex-tribes, so while all tribe was supporting south front against decept, tommyksk come and snag couple villages from his ex-tribe-mates. what a guy? as of now you are right it is history, and i never wanted to know your reasons of joining his account, and I know all details that's matter - whoever player tommyksk account was rat who run from the ship before it started to sink. His account had council rights and he could of speak up about anything and change situation, after all he was just like any of those so-called "power-account" just jumping from tribe to the tribe in order to be safe. Just cause you guys dont have enough skills to take care of your own accounts - you have to start co-playing. Tommy couldn't keep it up by himself so he needed his buddy Bidam veer help, still scrubs ^_^

bidam veer

Reaction score
man,you should start writing some scenarios for hollywood....you have skills for that.what an imagination:)).i admit that i have that too.but my imagination is not so normal.it's more likely a perverted one:))
I get it.you have a problem because you got backstabbed on w 26.move on.not cool man to act like that:)).about tommy account and so on,i have no idea.i wasn't coplaying him in that time.i already told you that.remember?
about me joining tommy?i mentiond in my early post why i joined that account(better said,i know why,but you don't).but,i like how you act when you reply to my posts.so,i will never tell you why hahahaha:))
about my skills...we already established that i am the TW god...anything else?:)) seriously now.i played 2 worlds on us server for real. let's hope you will never meet me at 100%....as an enemy:p:))
One last thing...from what i can see,you might have a problem with me.not cool,man.but it is your problem.hope i will never ever have a problem with you.that will not be cool.until then,reply me again.tell me that i am rat,lion or whatever you want.you are funny.you talk about things you have no idea about it.it's like i am starting to write about space,universe and alien life and i have no idea about it:)))
PS:you have my permission to continue your imaginations.maybe you will produce a freaking movie abut it:)))

DeletedUser6712

man,you should start writing some scenarios for hollywood....you have skills for that.what an imagination:)).i admit that i have that too.but my imagination is not so normal.it's more likely a perverted one:))
I get it.you have a problem because you got backstabbed on w 26.move on.not cool man to act like that:)).about tommy account and so on,i have no idea.i wasn't coplaying him in that time.i already told you that.remember?
about me joining tommy?i mentiond in my early post why i joined that account(better said,i know why,but you don't).but,i like how you act when you reply to my posts.so,i will never tell you why hahahaha:))
about my skills...we already established that i am the TW god...anything else?:)) seriously now.i played 2 worlds on us server for real. let's hope you will never meet me at 100%....as an enemy:p:))
One last thing...from what i can see,you might have a problem with me.not cool,man.but it is your problem.hope i will never ever have a problem with you.that will not be cool.until then,reply me again.tell me that i am rat,lion or whatever you want.you are funny.you talk about things you have no idea about it.it's like i am starting to write about space,universe and alien life and i have no idea about it:)))
PS:you have my permission to continue your imaginations.maybe you will produce a freaking movie abut it:)))
Good talk bud! Or
Cool story bro?

DeletedUser6712

both of them....an interesting story written just for you.you have a problem with that too?:))
no i guess we are good. you right i got backstabber and i am still not over it. i was pretty sure you was part of that deal but i guess I was wrong, and yes I absolutely should write stuff for movies, you can not even imagine what is going through my head when i add 400 to 20! should of seen my 2 CM to SPANK family tribes in w27....
after all have only 1 problem, if you use so many :););), make sure they on every single line!

bidam veer

Reaction score
my predictions...decept will win this world if they continue playing like that.it can be a little more difficult for decept if shadow will go for a war against them in the next weeks.if not,it will be impossbile to see the end of w27 without most of decept members on map.merge or war,i think it will be decept's decesion:).from the day i saw decept on map i knew that they will play untill the end of w27:)