The Greatest

DeletedUser2069

Just have to stop in an say I am the greatest leader to ever grace tribalwars and to those that are going to reply with hate thanks for the turn on

IM JUST THAT AWESOME
YOU KNOW IT

PERV 4 LIFE

I know your all glad I shown you how to be great but nobody can do it like me

DeletedUser2069

How did I know you woujld be the first to jump on the chance to turn me on

DeletedUser

Probably not, but he'd definitely be in my top 5 leaders.

He was, however, one of the most influential leaders on me, having taught me a lot about tw, and will always have the utmost respect for him as a player, a person, and a leader.

I'd probably put Harlos, Yannick, Googly, Askmebeforeyounoble and Daholla as my top 5 leaders - (In no particular order), with Dabearo in a close 6th. (Many of his methods and techniques were sound, but he made some vital mistakes a leader should not make.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Probably not, but he'd definitely be in my top 5 leaders.

He was, however, one of the most influential leaders on me, having taught me a lot about tw, and will always have the utmost respect for him as a player, a person, and a leader.

I'd probably put Harlos, Yannick, Googly, Askmebeforeyounoble and Daholla as my top 5 leaders - (In no particular order), with Dabearo in a close 6th. (Many of his methods and techniques were sound, but he made some vital mistakes a leader should not make.)

I'm on with you on Googly. Otherwise, Foc and a few people from W16 are mine. Daholla was a very...cruel person to me, put simply. Personal attacks and all.

DeletedUser1446

Dear mod... "Foc"??? :D

Googly is/was (not sure if he is still playing) a good leader...

DeletedUser1214

Hmmm well Googly is good. Except when he bans me from joining his tribes.

DeletedUser

The guy who helped lead with Googly, he played Whiskey River on W62. However, he and Googly eventually coplayed that account.

DeletedUser

I'm on with you on Googly. Otherwise, Foc and a few people from W16 are mine. Daholla was a very...cruel person to me, put simply. Personal attacks and all.

Googly and Foc are both great leaders. That sucks about Daholla, I was only in his tribe for a few months, but he taught me a lot and was nice to me, but personal attacks and insults on someone are pretty low :/

Foc and Googly Co-play in 62 currently.
Yeah, he is a good leader.

Hmmm well Googly is good. Except when he bans me from joining his tribes.

How'd you manage that lol?

DeletedUser1214

How'd you manage that lol?

I can not rightly remember. I think I managed to annoy him enough that he banned me.

He said he couldn't be bothered with my trolling and spam or something.

I just didn't take his threats seriously :D Googly is good fun though.

DeletedUser

Damn, you must've really trolled a lot, lol.

Yeah, he's a good guy.

DeletedUser1214

Good fun and good guy. Completely different phrases :D

He is all right I suppose.

DeletedUser

oO

The vanity of self-searching pays off when you see this much love aimed at you!

Sorry OSP - apparently despite winning this world they'd all prefer me :p