The Guy Who Pops Up Everywhere!

DeletedUser

Hi all :cool:

So, I've popped back for a bit to see how the lovely .us community is going and stumbled across this. Not sure how new this section of the forum is but figured that I'd join in on the fun :)

I've won three competitions in a row in this server (I stopped entering after that point so as to give all the rest of you a chance!).

So, I'm known by most people who know me as Googly. Some know me as GE, Josh (although that isnt my name - long story) or 'that gay spammer'.

I've been on TW since 2006-2007, but didn't learn to play until W39 .net.

I've been involved in a lot of premades over the years, and went through a phase of world-hopping like so many others, but now I tend to be the type who joins a world only if I want to play long-term. I play to fight and I play to win.

I'll go through a few past worlds I've been on since I learned to play (these are all .net worlds):

W20 - Eng3ine (took account over when owner quit), Kong
W39 - Enki-Enlil, Omen (duke and founder, built tribe to rank 1 before quitting the world for months)
W39 - homcgra -> DeanWinchesteR, A-21
W42 - (unsure on username now) UseIt!
W44 -
(unsure on username now) Pigeon
W46 -
(unsure on username now) M.R.
W47 -
(unsure on username now) BORED!
W51 - Doctor Claw, HEAD (council)
W52 - homcgra1, Bush - built it to a rank 4 acc after a 3 month late start ingame
W52 - Coplayed by a Horse, BS! (coplayer)
W57 - Banging Heads, HEAD (baron)
W58 - Lucaya, Pacman - rank 1 acc
W60 - SpecialBrew., Valour - rank 1 acc
W62 - DominusMorentus -> Whiskey River, Agency -> Meow (founder of the Agency premade, founder of Meow!, duke throughout the world and won the world)

I'm currently lurking on W69 .net, but I'm considering a comeback on the .us server if I ever find the time for another world and a team I'm happy working alongside.

I've won 3 .net worlds now (W39, W52 and W62). I may try to get a fourth when I have the time to play a future world, but not completely sure as of yet when that will be.

I'm a defensively styled player. I am strong at Ops, co-ordination and teamwork but what I love about this game and demonstrate my real ingame ability on is defensive play. See spoiler below if interested.

W39 I got to 1mil with my account and went 90% defensive. I left my tribe and began fighting the rank 1 tribe and 2 other top 10 tribes who all bordered me due to my large cluster. I lasted a month soloing with all 3 tribes hitting me continuously before I ended up being forced to delete the account with 250k left (troops all depleted at this point and farms catted to dust).

W52 I sat a frontline account, kingmq38, in a gangbang on my tribe during the nights for 3 months solidly, and as a duo myself and the account owner earned the best defensive ability award from the public on that world for holding back an attack that everybody expected would crush our tribe. A couple of months later I did a similar job on an NAPd tribe's account sit for a few weeks.

W58 myself and my coplayer took Lucaya account into a 1-man tribe and took on the rank 1 premade and their rank 10 ally who completely surrounded our account. We led the war stats for over 2 weeks against them, as a single account versus 2 tribes who equalled approximately 100 times our size, until they eventually managed to hit us hard enough to break the account.

W62 I had been given a sit to a 1.2mil account bordering a 70 mil premade tribe. The account at the time was half-destroyed. I managed to hold the account for a week losing next to no villages despite constant attacks from the premade and they gave up hitting it when they realized that it was costing them too much time for so little gain. I then sat a frontline account being hit by another premade later into the game whilst the owners were on vacation. Did a similar job to the kingmq account on W52.

I'm a spammer on forums in general, but I have a very different personality on Skype and ingame; you would be surprised at my dedication to a tribe so long as the tribe and the leadership have my respect. I loathe hugging, I loathe premades who go in with all the 'elite' players and then moan about lack of competition, and most of all I loathe players who are interested in their own account over the tribe.

I'm sure I'll be playing with a number of you in the near future :)

~Googly~

P.S. I truly believe that this is the greatest thread ever to have graced the .us community!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Cheers for fixing the spoiler U6s5l. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2069

My most favoritested person ever on this forum

HELLO

DeletedUser1180

Nice to see you active on our small us-forum again. And even OSP is popping up again now... ;)
Seems you switch playersnames a lot. Any reason why you do that?

DeletedUser3214

Quick googly, make sure to never post again!

DeletedUser

Oh right. You're here as well...

:p Haven't seen you in a while Googles

DeletedUser

Nice to see you're still here OSP :)

Nice to see you active on our small us-forum again. And even OSP is popping up again now... ;)
Seems you switch playersnames a lot. Any reason why you do that?

I prefer not having immediate attention each time I play an account on a world. The second people know who I am ingame, I get inundated with so much spam via Skype and ingame mails that I am unable to focus on my gameplay/leading. Easier to just avoid the attention until the world hoppers die out :p

Quick googly, make sure to never post again!

Don't worry, I'm deleting 1 old post every time I make a new one. Therefore I am always 1337 ;)

Oh right. You're here as well...

:p Haven't seen you in a while Googles

Hai Marcus; I see you're following in Lisa's footsteps and are slowly taking control of multiple servers at once!

DeletedUser

Hush hush. People can't know that. They would revolt against me, I need them to be a flock of sheep. Or a colony of ants... wait. No..

How are you anyway?

DeletedUser1446

Nice knowing you are thinking on joining this server again mate.

Cheers