The harder you try, the harder you fail

DeletedUser

Some wise men from w8 came to visit w15, only to find out that times has changed, and only thing the world cared about was Selfies.. ( Its my first declaration ever in my 6 years of TW, so excuse me for any mistake I am gonna make )

2Hard: We are the reunion of the W8 winners. We are the best here.

Selfie: W8 is history. Moreover, no one likes history a lot.

2Hard: If we can win W8, we can do it again because we have most of the players here back to action.

Selfie: Oh come on dear, your members might have had the luck on previous world. But most of them are too small here to make a mark. And don't forget darling, W15 isn't a hugfest like W8 . May be you would start hugging few around to try get more troops here.:truelove: Good luck with that honey ;)

2Hard: You can't judge us by our points. We are skilled WINNERS of W8. We are Hard As Nails.

Selfie: Well, lets find out how hard your nails are. Engage Operation 2Eazy.:smack:

2Hard.jpg

Selfies declare war on 2hard!!!

DeletedUser5611

Lets nuke them duke nukem style, but first... Let me take a selfie!

DeletedUser

www.tribalwars.net

head to the externals there and learn real declarations..
-yawn
-

DeletedUser

www.tribalwars.net

head to the externals there and learn real declarations..
-yawn
-

You're really becoming a very negative person. Check the forums on the other active worlds and you count the number of declarations on one hand. A declaration is intended to announce to the gamers and trolls that a war between two tribes is commencing and in that allow the interested person's to easily track the stats... The only thing left out of this declaration was the tribes involved and the starting date so as the war stats can be undeniably posted...

So.. when/if the time comes that you have something to say that is actually pertinent to the post then by all means post, if all you want to do is a 1 sentence puke of a post... well, i think we all would rather you just move on!!

Good Luck to Both Tribes!! May the axe find the targets and in the war, may future world friendships arise!! Respect is earned but also given. Let us earn each others respect!!

The war began with a less then successful op on Adakman that landed yesterday.. so the stats should commence starting 7/24/2015 and are shown below:

Side 1:
Tribes: 2Hard
Side 2:
Tribes: Selfie

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 7,027
Difference: 7,027

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Some wise men from w8 came to visit w15, only to find out that times has changed, and only thing the world cared about was Selfies.. ( Its my first declaration ever in my 6 years of TW, so excuse me for any mistake I am gonna make )

2Hard: We are the reunion of the W8 winners. We are the best here.

Selfie: W8 is history. Moreover, no one likes history a lot.

2Hard: If we can win W8, we can do it again because we have most of the players here back to action.

Selfie: Oh come on dear, your members might have had the luck on previous world. But most of them are too small here to make a mark. And don't forget darling, W15 isn't a hugfest like W8 . May be you would start hugging few around to try get more troops here.:truelove: Good luck with that honey ;)

2Hard: You can't judge us by our points. We are skilled WINNERS of W8. We are Hard As Nails.

Selfie: Well, lets find out how hard your nails are. Engage Operation 2Eazy.:smack:

2Hard.jpg

Selfies declare war on 2hard!!!

Funny u say we hugged our way when you are in bed with the other top 3 tribes. Prove ur not a hugger and war with the world. Then youll earn respect. Until then, most likely ur tribe will disperse once it battles a tribe equal in size and run like the cowards most in your tribe are.

DeletedUser

Funny u say we hugged our way when you are in bed with the other top 3 tribes. Prove ur not a hugger and war with the world. Then youll earn respect. Until then, most likely ur tribe will disperse once it battles a tribe equal in size and run like the cowards most in your tribe are.

Dont tell me you guys are giving up already? =[

DeletedUser

I really don't have to explain you the diplomacy of my tribe with other top 3 tribes. Also, we have taken out tribes with considerable size earlier. Do check the earlier war declarations.

Lastly, when times comes, you will get a chance to witness the war you are so eager to watch.

Also, we are in no way hugging the way 2Hard hugged on w8 with the number of barbs munched in order to get into the end game. Lastly, you might also want to first check up with the relation of 2Hard with other tribes before pointing that out. We have exactly the same relation with other top tribes as them. It makes us equal in terms of hugging on w15 for your kind information.

DeletedUser4136

all that have brought war before us in this world have fallen. every tribe..

your enemies and allies are watching this forum, make sure you get facts straight.

DeletedUser3141

Not sure what that is supposed to prove given they only have meaning when considered in relation to the opponents. Also why D/D but not the Rank 2 tribe?

Actually the most significant thing so far .... I find myself agreeing with Harold!

DeletedUser

Not sure what that is supposed to prove given they only have meaning when considered in relation to the opponents. Also why D/D but not the Rank 2 tribe?

Actually the most significant thing so far .... I find myself agreeing with Harold!

ohhh... no.... can't have that... where on earth did I go wrong?

being a noob to .us I can't actually comment on past worlds much and therefore I will have to simply keep hushed regarding them. However, I'm very aware of the events evolving on 15 and as such, I find myself surprised any one tribe is calling another out for hugging.. Truth is, diplomacy on .us is much different then on .net. Top core tribes in "every" .us world seemingly hug more then on .net and i'm quickly understanding why. Regardless, let us fight this war with axe, let us post stats, lets boast of our success (be it an offensive win and/or a defensive snipe or front line stack) but let us keep the petty accusations out of the thread.

Post your victory, boast on your success!!
If you win, then cheers to the victor
If you lose, learn from the event..
In the end, laugh and have fun...
but "Don't create Hate from garbage excuses"

DeletedUser3141

Awww I'm sorry Harold .... but I'm sure it won't last long. :D

Actually I'm not convinced .net is really so different it's just that being so much larger the range of options is greater.

As for previous .us worlds well it's always easy to cast aspersions without sullying the point with minor details like facts. Oddly enough though the ones who complain most often also seem to be the ones most guilty. The saga of 2Hard on W8 though is just that, a story from another world.

As for the relationships between the top tribes, well the only thing I'm certain of is that someone has been telling some great big porkies. The problem with that is the nasty taste it leaves does tend to damage the fun aspect. Fun is from being able to enjoy the fight and not begrudge your opponent the victory if that's how it pans out. Of course the damage is less if there is no actual friendship to be damaged.

DeletedUser

Coming from w8 playing with and against those guys, it would be smart of selfie to not underestimate their opponents. Not making any bold claim that 2hard will win this fight, just saying they aren't going to lay down for you like RawR did.

DeletedUser

Coming from w8 playing with and against those guys, it would be smart of selfie to not underestimate their opponents. Not making any bold claim that 2hard will win this fight, just saying they aren't going to lay down for you like RawR did.

I think we are well aware of this and for those whom weren't well they learned... (sadly)

DeletedUser

thank you for pointing out what a declaration is suppose to have.
i was merely helping the poor fellow that decided to write this declaration by pointing him into the real place where he can learn how a "witty" declaration is really made. as that was the attempt with this declaration. missed the mark quite heavily. not blaming him as you so pointed out, other worlds in this server have little declarations to learn from.

DeletedUser

Pretty much what I was thinking while reading this. Don't call someone out for something you do yourself, pnp rule #1.

DeletedUser

Current Update: The progress is slow, very slow but there is some progress nonetheless:

TW Stats Link

---------------------------------------------
Side 1:
Tribes: 2Hard
Side 2:
Tribes: Selfie

Timeframe: 24/07/2014 00:00:00 to 29/07/2014 17:31:02

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 15
Difference: 11

chart