The History Of World 3 .us

DeletedUser

Of Corse The World Hasn't Officially Started Yet, But I Will Do The History When It Comes Out. :)

World 3 Announcement-
Today, Tribal Wars .us Announced World 3 Will Be Opening Soon. OFLOW, The Servers CM Also Announced The Settings.

OFLOW said:
World 3 Settings:
Speed: 1.5
unit-speed 0.7
Paladin: No
All new units active: No
Archers: No
Church active: No
Noble system: packets
Moral: No
Bonus villages active and grow to 1500 points
Research system: simple
3 days beginners protection protection
Tribe member limit: 50
Militia: Enabled
Account Manager: Enabled
War Declaration tool is active
Players can choose starting location.
Attack gap: 50ms

The No-Church Decision Has Been On The Wishlist For Many Players Of World 3, And Is Already Proving To Be A Popular Decision. Of Corse, This Long-Awaiting Anticipation Has Also Lead To A Few Premades, With 'Smash' And 'NO MERCY' A Couple To Take Note Of. I Guess We Will Have To Wait Until US3 Opens! Good Luck Everyone!

Pre-Noble stage​
At the start of World 3, many promising tribes joined the world in search to dominate. Noise's tribe FUN, AQ (Sie AQ and BJ from W1), SPERG and WhoC?. There were also some apperances from tribes from other servers, main ones being [@_@] and ~[IT]~. We also saw a fair share of academy tribes.

Before the first noble there was alot of spiking from tribes, as well as catapult operations happening to take out some of the bigger players. This includes Smash's attacks on *-Red-HoUse?-, and ~NGU~'s catting on Noise.

The pre-noble stage ended, when Noise of FUN nobled jono1995.9 of ~NGU~ on 2011-04-08.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Stickied for now, as long as it's kept up to date and relatively spam free. <3

DeletedUser

Of Corse The World Hasn't Officially Started Yet, But I Will Do The History When It Comes Out. :)

World 3 Announcement-
Today, Tribal Wars .us Announced World 3 Will Be Opening Soon. OFLOW, The Servers CM Also Announced The Settings.

The No-Church Decision Has Been On The Wishlist For Many Players Of World 3, And Is Already Proving To Be A Popular Decision. Of Corse, This Long-Awaiting Anticipation Has Also Lead To A Few Premades, With 'Smash' And 'NO MERCY' A Couple To Take Note Of. I Guess We Will Have To Wait Until US3 Opens! Good Luck Everyone!

Actually, I propose that if LIGHT wins the world, which they will do, since they proved to be quite a strong opposition in W27, they should make W3 History. Maybe I'll join them and create it. To be quite honest, I already collect information.

DeletedUser

Im 99.9% sure that LIGHT will not win us3! They won't even come close!

DeletedUser

Lol i know i am dealing with know1 important (if that counts) nd we will have to wait nd see how this world pans out really :p

DeletedUser

ed just some advice, post "updated" every time you do so :p

DeletedUser

Lol i know i am dealing with know1 important (if that counts) nd we will have to wait nd see how this world pans out really :p

Indeed. Since the world has just begun, there will be alot of those who will quit, or turn inactive.

DeletedUser

Actually, I propose that if LIGHT wins the world, which they will do, since they proved to be quite a strong opposition in W27, they should make W3 History. Maybe I'll join them and create it. To be quite honest, I already collect information.

Get real man, tribe with a name "Moonlight rebels" won't win a thing, it's same as opening rainbow club next to a die hard homophobic biker bar, business just won't prosper :c:

DeletedUser

Ive never read any of this history stuffs in my life. what do they say in such threads?

DeletedUser

Ive never read any of this history stuffs in my life. what do they say in such threads?

Important events related to w(X) timescale. For example, huge war against rank1 and rank2 tribe, etc.. But usually, as most of these topics, they are quite often forgotten and not updated.

DeletedUser

Important events related to w(X) timescale. For example, huge war against rank1 and rank2 tribe, etc.. But usually, as most of these topics, they are quite often forgotten and not updated.
I see.but has such threads ever succeeded? because i personally was disapointed everytime i checked History threads.

DeletedUser

I see.but has such threads ever succeeded? because i personally was disapointed everytime i checked History threads.

Well you see, the funny thing is that usually the ones who create these threads are on of the first ones to quit the world, so obviously they aren't interested to update anymore. And what is even funnier "Click Here To Win" has already been kicked out of SMASH (tho' I'm not sure if he quit or is just joining someone to co.). Conclusion - these topics don't succeed, most of the time.

p.s. Tho' they are a bit more successful than world related blogs...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser548

Get real man, tribe with a name "Moonlight rebels" won't win a thing, it's same as opening rainbow club next to a die hard homophobic biker bar, business just won't prosper :c:

Honestly, I had to stop reading here. I was laughing too hard.

DeletedUser1524

Rofl W27 was the biggest nub world in the history of TW. All the real players either had quit at that time or were busy play W22.

DeletedUser

Well you see, the funny thing is that usually the ones who create these threads are on of the first ones to quit the world, so obviously they aren't interested to update anymore. And what is even funnier "Click Here To Win" has already been kicked out of SMASH (tho' I'm not sure if he quit or is just joining someone to co.). Conclusion - these topics don't succeed, most of the time.

p.s. Tho' they are a bit more successful than world related blogs...

Yes, we found out that he was actually a Russian sleeper agent and had to execute him as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience.

DeletedUser1180

Yes, we found out that he was actually a Russian sleeper agent and had to execute him as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience.

Wacht out! That sleeper agent might turn out to be a zombie and come back when you least expect it.

DeletedUser

Wacht out! That sleeper agent might turn out to be a zombie and come back when you least expect it.

Naa it's ok, we offered him some juicy brains before we killed him to check and he reluctantly declined!