The History Of World 3 .us

DeletedUser

Just so you all know, I quit my 'Click Here To Win' account on US3 to co-play. I will update the history thread after Wednesday, talking about the first tribes to reach the top 10 or 5... or 20.
After that I will put everything after it in a pre-noble section. After that real wars will begin.

And I was executed, but at the exact moment my heart stopped electricity hit it, and I became me again but an immortal person. I also can shoot electricity from my hands now.

DeletedUser

Well in all fairness there has been a lot going on.
Firstly we have come out of Bp.
Secondly Noise is rank 1 but has claimed he has been hacked and lost 5k of each res.
Thirdly how the Indonesian tribe disbanded and there duke flaming on the forums telling us his life story and how hes thrown his dummy out of the pram.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well in all fairness there has been a lot going on.
Firstly we have come out of Bp.
Secondly Noise is rank 1 but has claimed he has been hacked and lost 5k of each res.
Thirdly how the Indonesian tribe was force to disband due to them breaking the rules and there duke flaming on the forums telling us his life story and how hes thrown his dummy out of the pram.

Firstly - BP is what 2 days long? Not important.
Secondly - Not allowed to discuss rule-breaking ingame on the forum, so it can't be put on this thread and therefore is pointless to mention as it would be breaking the forum rules.
Thirdly - Not allowed to discuss rule-breaking ingame on the forum, so it can't be put on this thread and therefore is pointless to mention as it would be breaking the forum rules.

DeletedUser

Firstly - BP is what 2 days long? Not important.
Secondly - Not allowed to discuss rule-breaking ingame on the forum, so it can't be put on this thread and therefore is pointless to mention as it would be breaking the forum rules.
Thirdly - Not allowed to discuss rule-breaking ingame on the forum, so it can't be put on this thread and therefore is pointless to mention as it would be breaking the forum rules.

I was making some suggestions and giving some examples.

BP is actually 3 days so I would advise in future before you try patronize someone you get your facts right in the first place.

DeletedUser

I was making some suggestions and giving some examples.

BP is actually 3 days so I would advise in future before you try patronize someone you get your facts right in the first place.

I said "what 2 days?"

If you are unable to understand how a "?" makes something not a "fact" but a "query", then you are a good one to talk about trying to be patronizing.

And you've given the only possible suggestions as far as I can see, none of which make for a good history. Especially seeing as BP goes on for the same length of time whenever you start, so in theory it is never ending until nobody is allowed to join, thus not being needed on a history thread as it won't ever be accurate.

DeletedUser

BP being over is not history. Everybody knows that happens on every world. That's like reading a history book on WWII and they tell you the sun rose in the morning. Of course it did! Just like every other day, not interesting.

DeletedUser

Is it just me or is everyone on the .us server really uptight.

hate me if you will but im still gonna say this.

It seems like everyone on here is just trying to rip each other up one side and down the other. no one is actually discussing anything.

So here is my update on W3.

Some tribes formed, some tribes dispersed, people continue to grow while others give up and restart or go else where.
what is there to discuss, the world is 5 days old and you are all already making enemies while also trying to win a game that will rightfully take years to beat.

one question i do have tho. why are there so many Indonesian players on this server? was the .us server announced there or something? nothing against indonesian people or anything like that. so dont take offense.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Guys - I will not be tolerating spam, flaming or irrelevant jibber-jabber on stickied threads. If you don't have anything that contributes to the original post, please do not post.

DeletedUser

Sorry DewDrop.
Does anyone know of any tribes that have already failed that were hyped up on the premade thread?

DeletedUser

*Update* - sorta...

Well, I will update this hopefully this weekend or early next week. But due to some RL issues, I have been abit behind the last few weeks :s - sorry about that.
If anyone has anything important or relevant to the thread that they want included please reply :)

Again, sorry for the wait and the lack of my activity, but thanks if you do reply :)

DeletedUser

*Update*

Well, Pre-noble stage is up, but its not the best it could be. If you want me to add anything, feel free. Next section will be 'Early Battle', followed by the first major war.

DeletedUser

Bump.

Does Ed still use the forum? :p

Yeah, but I was gonna quit this, but I forgot to post.

But anyway. I unfortunately do have to quit, just due to time restraints I have had in game, so I haven't been able to really see what has happened in the world :( Sorry.

DeletedUser

Ah well - thanks for doing a good job whilst you were still active :)

DeletedUser

I think the 187. Vs Nuts thing should be mentioned in here as well. It is after all part of us3 history and as many have pointed out it brought fun in the north-east of the world.