The new nub of W3 :O

DeletedUser548

Well, hello everyone who's still active in the US3 public forums :)

Some of you may know may, others may not, but you all can refer to me as Dahr. I am the newest addition to the team as of 28/07/2011, and I am the new moderator for this forum.

First thing is first, I am a very nice person, easy to get along with, though certain subjects can make me extremely angry.

I will not tolerate swearing or racism in these forums. I would like to get along with everyone, but I will not let those go lightly. If I see anything unacceptable, I will let you know.

Anyways, have fun, keep it clean and I hope to see some amazing PNP's in here :)

If you see any post that is breaking the rules, please report it. It makes my job much easier, and sometimes I would like to see what the community considers "tolerable"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser548

Yeah, and hopefully something happens to bring activity to this forum :O

DeletedUser

Yeah, dont worry soon enough there will be ;)

First i'll take your job. Then kill everyone, then me and myself can talk all the time ;) Im kidding but im working towards becoming a Mod some day ;D

But back to the point, people may eventually be seeing some action around here :')

DeletedUser548

Hopefully something happens to delay endgame for W3 for just a bit longer :p

DeletedUser

Yeah, if not im pretty sure this will be a record world. In the sense it is the quickest world to go into end game?

DeletedUser

Erm... what exactly is an end game?
Sorry, US1 was my first world, joined in November... :\

DeletedUser548

Endgame is the phase of a world where things are starting to close. First the world stops getting new players, and then rimmed/restarted players can't start a new village. Then noble coin/packet prices go down to 1/2 price, then either 1/3 or 1/4 price. Eventually the tribe wins the world, and it is closed completely.

DeletedUser

Yeah and Nuts looks like we could win. Although i would'nt mind splitting the world for a full out war :p

Like we have done over on World 49 :D

Also on a side note thanks Dahr for cleaning up some of the old threads. Your quick ;)

DeletedUser548

all I did really was lock one, ask for stats in another, and clean up a bit of foul language in a third...

DeletedUser2247

Well, hello everyone who's still active in the US3 public forums :)

Some of you may know may, others may not, but you all can refer to me as Dahr. I am the newest addition to the team as of 28/07/2011, and I am the new moderator for this forum.

First thing is first, I am a very nice person, easy to get along with, though certain subjects can make me extremely angry.

I will not tolerate swearing or racism in these forums. I would like to get along with everyone, but I will not let those go lightly. If I see anything unacceptable, I will let you know.

Anyways, have fun, keep it clean and I hope to see some amazing PNP's in here :)

welcome to hell my hell where mods have come and gone what makes u different from the last 1`s???

DeletedUser

Hah nice one. :)
Ah okay... better watch out then I don't want to restart :p Even though I'm a total noob in World 3. Got pretty unlucky :( heh.

DeletedUser548

You two, keep the spam off of here :D

Oh... I forgot something :S