The new nub of W3 :O

DeletedUser

Well, hello everyone who's still active in the US3 public forums :)

Some of you may know may, others may not, but you all can refer to me as Dahr. I am the newest addition to the team as of 28/07/2011, and I am the new moderator for this forum.

First thing is first, I am a very nice person, easy to get along with, though certain subjects can make me extremely angry.

I will not tolerate swearing or racism in these forums. I would like to get along with everyone, but I will not let those go lightly. If I see anything unacceptable, I will let you know.

Anyways, have fun, keep it clean and I hope to see some amazing PNP's in here :)

If you see any post that is breaking the rules, please report it. It makes my job much easier, and sometimes I would like to see what the community considers "tolerable"

gratz mate on becoming a mod.

Now which button do i click to play the world or should i just stay on the externals to see how many times you can infract me before i cry to you on skype :D

DeletedUser548

Andy, stay out of my forums :D

If you can survive in this world, you deserve to :p

DeletedUser

Andy, stay out of my forums :D

If you can survive in this world, you deserve to :p

is it an hard one? I would join if i didn't have my other accounts.

And stay out of your forums? so mean to me. singling me out just because i'm special! :D

DeletedUser

I just make appearances as and when I feel like it. The forums are too dead to post much these days :p

Well at least with my Declaration and Discussion it brought some life back to this place. Its not been great but i am having fun over on .Net ;)

Playing World 57, World 49 and World 8 :D