The purpose of .net?

DeletedUser

Just wondering, I hope this hasn't been asked before, but what is the purpose of the .net server?

I mean, if there is a UK version and a US version, what's the .net for? You're not allowed to speak in other languages than English there. Every language has its own version... And I'm sure people outside America will join this server as well.

Especially when people who don't speak a certain language still play in that language's version.

To me it seems like an extra version, maybe packed of people, but still - extra. I've seen the US version while it was under construction, always wondered when it will open, though when I think about it, why have it if the .net is sort of the US version?

An answer to my curiosity would be widely appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

DeletedUser

Just wondering, I hope this hasn't been asked before, but what is the purpose of the .net server?

I mean, if there is a UK version and a US version, what's the .net for? You're not allowed to speak in other languages than English there. Every language has its own version... And I'm sure people outside America will join this server as well.

Especially when people who don't speak a certain language still play in that language's version.

To me it seems like an extra version, maybe packed of people, but still - extra. I've seen the US version while it was under construction, always wondered when it will open, though when I think about it, why have it if the .net is sort of the US version?

An answer to my curiosity would be widely appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Well I Think Its Just for making more money, and let more people play , but this would be the same if there would come an belgium version then you have 2 versions with same language, There are much pro's is here i saw only the settings could be a bit different lesser barbs but thats my opinian.

DeletedUser

I think that .net was created much earlier than most other servers and was most likely created for general use, such as people in the UK and people in North/South America being able to all conviniently be playing. Also it was probably made .net because it may have been an insecure time for inno games so possibly they were going for a wider population span to join that server, which would up there profits with only user one server instead of making a bunch of different ones right off the bat and having multiple smaller incomes.

DeletedUser

I think that .net was created much earlier than most other servers and was most likely created for general use, such as people in the UK and people in North/South America being able to all conviniently be playing. Also it was probably made .net because it may have been an insecure time for inno games so possibly they were going for a wider population span to join that server, which would up there profits with only user one server instead of making a bunch of different ones right off the bat and having multiple smaller incomes.

That could be too yeah :)

DeletedUser

The question is, what's the purpose of it now?
Its not quite international since you cannot speak in other languages.
Its like all the other versions at a certain extent.
Having three versions in English seems too much.
Although Id have to agree that income-wise it was an excellent choice.
People feel when a new version comes out that a new pqge has been opened.
Meaning theyll want to spend more time here than where they were before.
People rather a new version coming out than a new world.

Though to us, whats really the purpose of .net?

DeletedUser

The question is, what's the purpose of it now?
Its not quite international since you cannot speak in other languages.
Its like all the other versions at a certain extent.
Having three versions in English seems too much.
Although Id have to agree that income-wise it was an excellent choice.
People feel when a new version comes out that a new pqge has been opened.
Meaning theyll want to spend more time here than where they were before.
People rather a new version coming out than a new world.

Though to us, whats really the purpose of .net?

The purpose is to bring in revenue, and im guessing that this shall soon replace .net.

DeletedUser

well, .net was started as first international version, and of course now it won't be closed.

We started that in 2006 and did not know at that time if we would have other languages and how it would all develop.

DeletedUser

well, .net was started as first international version, and of course now it won't be closed.

We started that in 2006 and did not know at that time if we would have other languages and how it would all develop.

Most people find TribalWars through that version, then after a while move to their own language's version - unless they found their version before starting to play.

Technically, there is no point for it - though it does bring many people, so I guess that's the purpose of it...

I just thought maybe it was going to change, adding all kinds of extra improvements letting people feel it's international rather than an English only version.

Anyways, my question has been answered in a sort of way. Thank you.