The scripts

DeletedUser

I noticed this in the rules:

The Rules said:
All Greasemonkey scripts are forbidden.

Note that any script that does nothing more than enter values into a form is automatically legal and may or may not be listed here.

I use on the NL servers the greasemonky scripts for smileys on the forum, get buttons next to bb-codes of villages and the signature.
I shut down greasemonkey at this moment.
But i still wondered, the signature and smileys don't have anything to see with he game, so are they really illegal too?

Second of all, i think the forum topic about the script rules isn't that clear to me. I wanted to know if all these script are allowed, then i can install them.
1 Mass recruiter screen
2 Fill in the wanted attack/defence troops in the mass recruiter screen
3 Rename villages
4 Filter for buildings (to check the status of your walls when having lots of incomings)
5 Mass making golden coins
6 Mass tagger

DeletedUser

The server has been out for less than a week, why on earth would you currently need a Mass recruit, Mass tagger, and Mass minting script?

Could you at least give the admins some time to sort things out before requesting scripts.

And, to my knowledge, all Greasemonkey scripts are banned on .net, .co.uk, and I'm relatively certain most servers.

DeletedUser

It's not that i ask them to decide right now, it's just for me to know that...
nice color btw...

It's just that some scripts are not mentioned on the forum post by the admins. sorry i hurt your feelings :eek:
anyway... on .NL/.be Servers greasemonkey is allowed. fake script not

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Admins will sort all this out in time. Be patient. There are more important things for the Admins to do (For example the 60:1 Barb:player ratio)

DeletedUser

i'm patient, i'm sitting here in the sun, relaxing, chilling :)
i know that's their main concern and of course i respect that ;)